GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Sonnen's Letter to Joe Silva

Actual Email Chael sent to Joe Silva, classic.

Joe:

If you get a chance to talk with him, please mention to your idiot-in-residence Michael Spitsbing it’ll be a little tougher to knee ME in the head when I’m charging at him like a runaway train and mincing him through the fence like a boiled potato, should we ever have the pleasure of each other’s company for a few (VERY few) moments in the Octagon.

Oh; and I’d suggest to him being a little careful about spitting on any of MY cornermen, since any one of them can beat him up as badly as I can. Thanks ever so much.
    Hope all is well.

-Chael Sonnen

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Chael is jealous, that is so sweet

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

ha the roid taker and fraudster vs the spitter!

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Sonnen is such a piece of shit. He's my hero

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Spitsbing is classic

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashinLeather View Post
    Spitsbing is classic
    Not really! It doesnt even rhyme with Bisp or anything so it's not exactly most witty or creative play on words! I really dont understand how Sonnen has the gumption to keep shit talkin and how people find him funny after all the shit he's been caught doing. Or perhaps that is the whole point and why he is perceived to be funny! I'd of thought after all the dodginess that he'd want to keep quiet and focus on workin hard and gettin back some respect...even Matt Lindland has said he hasn't been training enough recently and is not in the right frame of mind.

Poppa Catfish

oh to have a simple mind

Poppa Catfish

I mean bah golly he called him spitsbing, that is hiiiiiiiiiiii-larious.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
    ha yeah almost as hilarious as Rivera's last Bisping 'diss' video where he just repeated "he's a dick" over and over and over again!

Poppa Catfish

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha yeah almost as hilarious as Rivera's last Bisping 'diss' video where he just repeated "he's a dick" over and over and over again!
    I liked that one though, actually a lot. Rivera seemed to be in on the joke, that being it was a horrible juvenile attempt.

GoldRush7

I just want to see someone smash bisping like hendo did... Sonnen would punish this motherfukr

FlashinLeather

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Not really! It doesnt even rhyme with Bisp or anything so it's not exactly most witty or creative play on words! I really dont understand how Sonnen has the gumption to keep shit talkin and how people find him funny after all the shit he's been caught doing. Or perhaps that is the whole point and why he is perceived to be funny! I'd of thought after all the dodginess that he'd want to keep quiet and focus on workin hard and gettin back some respect...even Matt Lindland has said he hasn't been training enough recently and is not in the right frame of mind.
    Having a bad day Vaughany, why you hating on something that other people think is funny...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Having a bad day Vaughany, why you hating on something that other people think is funny...
    ha not hatin bro, I appreciate different people have different views on what is funny and what is not. If I am hatin it's on Sonnen and his hypocrisy and not on those tht find him funny!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wolfslair's comments on the Bisping/Rivera incident/s:

“I would like to give our take on what happened in Australia. Let me begin first by saying that in five years of competing in the UFC at every level, we have never encountered a more unprofessional outfit as Jorge Rivera’s camp. All the teams who rub shoulders regularly at all the events are always polite, respectful and courteous to each other. Regardless of any of the fighters smack talk or actions. all the camps will attest to this. Along comes this Phinney guy out of the blue, he is Rivera’s boxing coach and the guy who features heavily in the YouTube videos making fun of Mike Bisping.”
    “These video’s were made with two purposes. One was to promote their tee shirt line ranger up and the second was to goad Mike into a brawl as this was their only chance of winning the fight. Okay well no problem so far, business is business and if that’s how they rely to win a fight then more power to them. The video’s poked fun at Mike in a personal way and to English people in general and had a huge amount of success. If you combine the numbers on YouTube over the four video’s I believe were in the half million bracket. That is phenomenal considering the campaign was over three weeks. So let’s be clear this wasn’t just banter going back and forth it was significant. Once again at this stage still no problem. It was adding hype to the fight.”
    “The real problems begin in the hotel in Australia. As always fighters are staying in close proximity in the hotel for over a week and during the day the camps pass each other. Normally the fighters will be tense with their opponent but the teams always remain neutral and polite. Rivera’s crew were mocking mike and laughing at him and Jorge even gave an interview to Fanhouse saying if Mike was a man he would confront him in the hotel.”
    “This situation was the reason for the emotional weigh-ins and throughout the catalyst was Phinney. In fact Rivera had two more coaches who never participated in any of this, they did act professional. It was always Rivera and Phinney. If you look at all the ranger up YouTube stuff it seems Phinney is the driving force behind the company and it was him even up to the point on the scale who was constantly goading Mike. I believe he should have concentrated more on real fight preparation like we did than silly childish games and behaviour.”
    “This fight was not your normal fight, the hype was immense and I am sure the fans felt this. The illegal knee was what it was, Mike was over excited and timed it wrong. He is not known for illegal blows although this does happen in the sport from time to time. Whilst Rivera was recovering, Phinney was shouting obscenities to Mike if you look you can see Mike give him the finger in reply. He was also hurling abuse at our corner men, once again this behaviour is unheard of in the UFC. Anyway YouTube videos and goading Mike did him no good and Mike dispatched him with ease.”
    “Mike was still emotional and asked Rivera for an apology, still Phinney was shouting abuse and Mike replied to him, Mike did spit but on the floor in his direction not on him. Phinney was hurling abuse at Mike and our corner men the whole time. His behaviour at the cage was disgusting and unbefitting of the UFC and I won’t go into any more detail as Phinney doesn’t deserve any notoriety. He does not reflect in anyway the normal conduct of us and the rest of the teams. If that’s how he has behaved at other events then he needs to go back to them. Although I believe that after this we won’t be hearing much of Mr Phinney anymore.”
    “Mike apologised in the press conference for losing his cool, he apologised on the post fight with Joe Rogan, the joke is after all the efforts the Rivera’s camp made to create this situation it was them who complained afterwards not us, we have more respect for the UFC and did not want to make an issue of their behaviour.”
    Anthony McGann
    Wolfslair MMA Academy

FlashinLeather

I'm surprised that his keyboard didn't short-circuit from all the tears and water damage. So because of an interview which asked bisping to man up at the hotel he was yelling fa**ot at him about 4 or 5 times at the weigh-ins. Both these camps are soft and need to get over it, the videos were great and were only good for bisping to create hype around the fight and put more money in his pocket in the future. No matter what actually happen he is the one that looked like the idiot at the weigh-ins and after the fight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I'm surprised that his keyboard didn't short-circuit from all the tears and water damage. So because of an interview which asked bisping to man up at the hotel he was yelling fa**ot at him about 4 or 5 times at the weigh-ins. Both these camps are soft and need to get over it, the videos were great and were only good for bisping to create hype around the fight and put more money in his pocket in the future. No matter what actually happen he is the one that looked like the idiot at the weigh-ins and after the fight.
    I agree, both camps need to get over it...nobodies gonna come out looking like the good guy now. But with regards to Bisping being so emotional about it all, it's all well good people sayin that he should realise it's "just hype" and that they are tongue in cheek, but the issue was that his kid was gettin the piss taken out him at school because of these videos...it's bad enough that his son has autism (or something of like tht) so probly gets enough abuse as it is! I dont know about u or anybody else, and I dont have kids, but if I was in Bisping's position and found out my son was gettin it ripped out of him because of the what Phinney and Rivera was doing, I'd also have probly have enough hatred in me to get to the point were I'd perhaps lose control in a situation that Bisping was in. Of course, if he'd of been smart he could of just dominated Rivera and then said unlucky mate and come out looking respectable and leave Rivera to look like the douche - but then he'd still probly have majority hating on him!

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might as well set this fight up. Spitsbing vs. Sonnen would have a very entertaining lead up to the fight.

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    Actual Email Chael sent to Joe Silva, classic.

Joe:

If you get a chance to talk with him, please mention to your idiot-in-residence Michael Spitsbing it’ll be a little tougher to knee ME in the head when I’m charging at him like a runaway train and mincing him through the fence like a boiled potato, should we ever have the pleasure of each other’s company for a few (VERY few) moments in the Octagon.

Oh; and I’d suggest to him being a little careful about spitting on any of MY cornermen, since any one of them can beat him up as badly as I can. Thanks ever so much.
    Hope all is well.

-Chael Sonnen

chael would crush bisping. wouldnt be competitive. i like the vitor matchup alot better.

GoldRush7

Vitor would smash him too

jin2daj

no offense but im really surprised you are saying this when almost every post ive read from you is the same sarcastic attempt at funny.

jin2daj

i really mean no offense meant though. i just thought sonnen's little quip would have appealed to you.

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Anybody know if Maia is scheduled for another fight? I haven't heard shit

Poppa Catfish

Quote Originally Posted by jin2daj View Post
    no offense but im really surprised you are saying this when almost every post ive read from you is the same sarcastic attempt at funny.
    Spitsbing is meant to be sarcasm? I don't follow, seems like wordplay sans the clever. All that canderson, can Velasquez stuff that others do with names is funny on the other hand, but that joke only got legs due to how massive of a failure the user of those words was/is. On its own, not really that funny.

I'm all high brow humor, maybe you are missing it

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Spitsbing is meant to be sarcasm? I don't follow, seems like wordplay sans the clever. All that canderson, can Velasquez stuff that others do with names is funny on the other hand, but that joke only got legs due to how massive of a failure the user of those words was/is. On its own, not really that funny.

I'm all high brow humor, maybe you are missing it

Yeah I wouldn't call "Spitsbing" a sarcastic comment, defintely a mediocre play on words attempt!

ha yeah, most of our "comedy" is in lieu of the legacy that Pride>UFC left...I guess if people aren't aware of that legacy then the canstant(!) candid can references can be misunderstood!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

chael cracks me up ...

Sonnen claims Bisping disgraced the sport of MMA by spitting in Sydney, and so the American is only prepared to take a fight with the Wolf's Lair man if he apologises.

"Spitting on Jorge Rivera's cornermen brought disgrace to himself, to the sport, and to all fighters, me included. That's why, first and foremost, Michael Bisping owes me an apology," Sonnen said.

"Once he agrees to do that, I'll decide what form his apology should take. I may want a singing apology. I may want him to choreograph and perform a little "apology dance". I may make him kiss my ring like I'm the Pope, or kneel before me like I'm the King and he's being knighted. I'm not sure what I'll decide on...but he does owe me an apology."

teaserpleaser

Poppa Catfish

Sonnen's act is as stale as it is fake. He should instead be forced to fight Rivera, they can plan out a bunch of comedic bits to do on each other.

teaserpleaser

he knows how to hype a fight, get his name in the media even while suspended, Hes good at what he does by mma standards at selling a fight.

Varker
    Varker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

bisping is screwed. whoever fights bisping next destroys him.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

please make this match