corcoran65
    corcoran65's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 998

upcoming picks

since i am a new member i will post some of the picks that i think are worth plays.

martin kampmann over diego sanchez
    marting has better standing and better ground game. he has a great chin and diego is only good on the ground from the top. i think diego wont be able to take kampmann down
    kampmann by dec

i think g-sot beats siver 85% of the time but i would look at him by sub at a decent price

Fitch over penn by dec fitch will grind this out by either wrestling or clinch work penn wont finish fitch and vice versa.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by corcoran65 View Post
    since i am a new member i will post some of the picks that i think are worth plays.

martin kampmann over diego sanchez
    marting has better standing and better ground game. he has a great chin and diego is only good on the ground from the top. i think diego wont be able to take kampmann down
    kampmann by dec

i think g-sot beats siver 85% of the time but i would look at him by sub at a decent price

Fitch over penn by dec fitch will grind this out by either wrestling or clinch work penn wont finish fitch and vice versa.
    like em...

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I like the Kampmann bet a lot.

I like Fitch by decision bet.

Not sold on Gsot, but I would take him by sub if the price was right.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

as well as the kampmann bet i also like thiago tavares bet a lot.IMO thiago tavares is one of the weakest lightweight ufc has to offer that deserves to be there. However, to be in the ufc light weight division, you have to be pretty damn good these days, and thiago tavares has been a gate keeper in the ufc now, for a while. His last performance (against a wrestler, as we do talk style matchup) he showed that he can handle stalling wrestlers like nick lentz, as opposed to the history (lost against, pellegrino, griffin)

The reason i believe tavares is a good bet at 1.91 or -110 is because he has better stand up, and is the more athletic guy + tdd and can avoid the ground game. I dont think shane roller will win this matchup standing, and maybe not even on the ground, and if he cant take it to the ground, i think we have a winner, tavares for the win.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Ya tavares should beat roller.

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

I like the fitch play the most, followed by Sot only because his price is high, not so sure on the Kampmann play however. Kinda liking Sanchez a little, but probably won't play that one. gl

Birdman126
    Birdman126's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll stay away from kampmann vs sanchez.

Buddy Huggs
    Buddy Huggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Birdman126, too many variables with Kamp vs YES(!). My initial reaction to this fight is the same one I had to the Paulo Thiago/Sanchez fight. I figured Diego had no chance, and lo and behold Thiago looked like he got too yoked up and ruined his weight cut, not a good idea against a cardio guy like Nightmare. Similarly, If Kampmann is gonna act all afraid to be taken down/tentative like his last one against Shields, again not a good idea against Sanchez.

If you were to just compare the talents of each guy, I don't think anybody would bet Diego, but thats why this is the fight game.

Anybody else have insights into this matchup? Kamp is a tough kid and suprised me a few times, good and bad.

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think sanchez will take it personally

MMAdisciple
    MMAdisciple's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can Kampann's cardio take Diego's pace? I don't think so, Diego in a parlay. Tavares in two parlays, he looks sturdy fighting and Roller looks frail, + possible "octagon jitters".