Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

You have balls.

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Someones probably already said this, but if you're going to fade gsp wait one more fight!

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

you mind as well just burn the 5k. Actually, donate the 5k to St. Judes or your favorite charity. Putting that much money on Shields is simply donating money. GSP is a great wrestler and will avoid the takedowns by Shields. This is the only way Shields wins(takedown and hug to a decision) and GSP already has that covered. GSP will keep it standing and will rock Shields, then Shields will just shoot and GSP will sprawl and avoid the take down every single time. It's going to be a 5 round bore fest and GSP will take the decision. I wish the UFC seriously considered just throwing away this fight and just get Silva/GSP already. Come on Dana. Let's ******* GO

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    you mind as well just burn the 5k. Actually, donate the 5k to St. Judes or your favorite charity. Putting that much money on Shields is simply donating money. GSP is a great wrestler and will avoid the takedowns by Shields. This is the only way Shields wins(takedown and hug to a decision) and GSP already has that covered. GSP will keep it standing and will rock Shields, then Shields will just shoot and GSP will sprawl and avoid the take down every single time. It's going to be a 5 round bore fest and GSP will take the decision. I wish the UFC seriously considered just throwing away this fight and just get Silva/GSP already. Come on Dana. Let's ******* GO
    I don't think it will be a 5 round bore, GSP will get the finish this time.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lasker View Post
    I don't think it will be a 5 round bore, GSP will get the finish this time.
    GSP couldn't finish guys with half the skills of Shields. Shields is tough on the ground and I don't see him falling into a submission. The only way this fight ends early is if GSP gets a solid punch in, but I doubt it will happen. It's hard to go for the KO when your on the lookout for a take down constantly by a great wrestler in Shields. And anytime shields gets hurt by a punch, he will just dive and go for the takedown and give himself enough time to recover.

First 12