koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Think Big Dog Almeida Will Be Only Small Favorite Over Mike Pyle?

Im excited for that fight for some reason. It got me thinking, Almeida should win this comfortably. Almeida is a beast when he gets on top. Yet, Pyle looked so good against Hathaway, maybe this will be close to a pick 'em fight.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Koscheck is gay

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yeah I was at the Pyle Hathaway fight and was shocked with how easily Pyle dominated him, the O2 arena went from being raucous to silent in the space of 5 minutes! Although he should still be the favourite I dont think Almeida will necessarily dominate him. I'll be looking at Fight to go to decision prop at reasonable odds.

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah the pyle hathaway fight is STILL so confusing to me. how does a guy who outwrestles and outclasses guys like rick story and diego sanchez go to getting outclassed by someone like pyle? pyle is decent but man he OWNED hathaway in way nobody expected.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I'm writing the Hathaway/Pyle fight off as a bad night for Hathaway. He's impressed me in every other fight I've watched and I've always learned to never bet on/against a fighter after one particular fight. I think Pyle gets a lot of credit for his wins over Hathaway and Hornbuckle... but Almeida would beat them both.

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

I think Hathaway got overrated based on the Diego win. Diego's wrestling is pretty trashy for such a good ground fighter. Lower level guys like John Alessio and Luigi Fioravanti outwrestled him in the UFC. I love Martin Kampmann to own him worse than Hathaway.

Almeida's loss to Hughes still pisses me off. Hughes is nowhere near what he used to be. Almeida is in his prime. Shit loss, but maybe it undervalues him for betting.
    Last edited by koscheckbaby; 02-07-11 at 06:38 AM.