snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Paul Taylor -Anything vs. Rudy

I know Taylor is no world beater, but Ruediger has to be one of the worst fighters in the ufc. In fact how is he still in the ufc. After the complete destruction that Lauzon put on him in his last fight if you can get -300 or better on Taylor it's a steal. I can't wait for the books to post this fight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

He'll come out much better than -300, Im actually expecting -150 to -175 range. Ruediger is still a BJJ blackbelt and because Taylor is British there will be the perceived notion that Taylor will just get taken down and subbed. In reality however, I think Taylor has enough experience now and a big enough size advantage to be able to keep the fight standing and avoid gettin subbed. He should have resolved the issues he had with his weight-cut as this will be his second fight at lightweight (and third cut to 155) and he looked fine against Stout (actually winning the fight IMO).

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I agree. Only thing to consider is Ruediger took the fight on very short notice for lauzon. But I will still be betting taylor and I almost never bet on brits for the obvious reasons listed above.

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Taylor looked sharp its just a shame ruediger wont be around anymore for me to bet against him.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yeah gd job Snake

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

nice call, snake