• Yves Edwards (-265)

8 88.89%
  • Cody McKenzie (+225)

1 11.11%
    Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    C,mon poppa. You been running this same joke for a while now. If your gonna be a joker, come up with some new material at least. Jeeeeeez.
    We both enjoy plucking the low lying fruits

Don't be so sensitive, she is quite the pear!

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
    We both enjoy plucking the low lying fruits

Don't be so sensitive, she is quite the pear!
    Sensitive? That's the first time in my life I ever been called that. Just get some new material. If I posted pics of my chick in this thread, all you would do is jerk off to them. Being that you have no girl. Keep em coming joker poppa. Your hurting my sensitive feelings.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by urge2kill View Post
    I guess I need to get out more to buy more crack cause I think Maynard and Rashad are definitely top 5 in world at their weight.
    Rashard and Maynard are probably up there in rankings. Just busting you guys balls because u have man crushes on dana and ufc fighters. Rashard came along way, and is up there in rankings. But it won't be for long. Guy has no chin. He is a fast, great wrestler. That's it. Any time he got hit even a little, he almost went out. The end of the fight with page and silva, he almost got knocked out. His best strength is his speed. You will see. Guy doesn't even have half a jaw. Rapage clipped him with a glancing blow and it was almost lights out. As far as Maynard, I won't argue that because I'm not an expert on him.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

As far as Maynard, I won't argue that because I'm not an expert on him.
    But you are an "expert" on Rashad Evans then?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sensitive? That's the first time in my life I ever been called that. Just get some new material. If I posted pics of my chick in this thread, all you would do is jerk off to them. Being that you have no girl. Keep em coming joker poppa. Your hurting my sensitive feelings.
    ha yes it is me that get's so pissed isnt it!

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    But you are an "expert" on Rashad Evans then?
    Yea. He has no jaw. And he is quick with a small head. He is hard to hit. But if you get just 1 clean shot, he will go out.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Yea. He has no jaw. And he is quick with a small head. He is hard to hit. But if you get just 1 clean shot, he will go out.
    The majority of fighters drop when hit with a clean shot with 4oz gloves, especially at LHW. You sir are an idiot.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    The majority of fighters drop when hit with a clean shot with 4oz gloves, especially at LHW. You sir are an idiot.
    Your a fukkin asshole. Plenty of these fighter take clean shots. What a fukkin stupid comment. I'm not waste my time with you. That comment makes noooo sense. Rashard cracked Rampage with a right hand the first 3 seconds of the fight. Rampage walked it off. Rashard would have been sleeping. Go learn about fighting asshole. Probably never had a fukkin fight in your life.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Clean shot on the chin I should add. Some fighters such as Dan Henderson, and Mark Hunt have unusually good chins and can take a load of damage without dropping but those with normal chins drop when hit with a clean hard shot on the chin.

You're a dumbass for using the Rashad Rampage fight to make your point. We're talking about getting dropped from a clean punch, not KO'd and they dropped each other in that fight

(His hand touched the ground, which constitutes a drop)

If Rashad has a glass chin how was he able to survive?

You do know Rashad has only been KO'd once at the hands of Machida who also handed Thiago Silva his only KO loss? Under your logic I guess Thiago Silva also has "no jaw".

You do know Rampage has been knocked out cold a few times himself too? Someone post gifs for me.

Poppa Catfish

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

Internet tough guy is one thing, but internet tough guy who talks like a valley girl is sooooooooooooooooo something new and amusing to me. No doubt you will be back to boring the tears from me in a matter of seconds, but just got to know that for a brief moment there you really entertained me Tracey ol girl.

Poppa Catfish

Clean shot on the chin I should add. Some fighters such as Dan Henderson, and Mark Hunt have unusually good chins and can take a load of damage without dropping but those with normal chins drop when hit with a clean hard shot on the chin.

You're a dumbass for using the Rashad Rampage fight to make your point. We're talking about getting dropped from a clean punch, not KO'd and they dropped each other in that fight

You do know Rashad has only been KO'd once at the hands of Machida who also handed Thiago Silva his only KO loss? Under your logic I guess Thiago Silva also has "no jaw".

You do know Rampage has been knocked out cold a few times himself too? Someone post gifs for me.
    You are a brave man bogbat, Tracey here has been in gosh darn actual real life fights.

ttrace35

You can't use stats for everything. Anybody that has been watching mma knows Rampage has a great chin. He has been knocked out cold yes. But only from muay thai knees. Never a punch. Watching rashard fight, you can see anytime he gets hit, he wobbles. Look at Rampage at the end. None of those shots are even close to being clean ones, yet in was almost lights out for Rashard. He has only been knocked out once because he is fast as hell. That's why he has trouble at the end of both fights with Page and Silva. How close was he to being finished after dominating the fight? Very close both fights.

ttrace35

You are a brave man bogbat, Tracey here has been in gosh darn actual real life fights.
    Poppa. You are like a little bitch. I wonder what gay town your from?

Poppa Catfish

Do you know the way to San Jose?

ttrace35

Probably somewhere near San Fran. Or just like San Fran. Just like I said. A gay town. Thanks for confirmation.

Poppa Catfish

You seem well informed.

Naturally if its 1.5 hours away from the City by car, by transitive properties of the homosexual it is gay as well.

Just a FYI, only the gays call it San Fran. Everybody else calls it San Francisco or the City.

ttrace35

You seem well informed.

Naturally if its 1.5 hours away from the City by car, by transitive properties of the homosexual it is gay as well.

Just a FYI, only the gays call it San Fran. Everybody else calls it San Francisco or the City.
    I hit the nail on the fukkin head.
    I knew it. I can tell you were a fukkin homo. Nobody from anykind of tough city, acts like you. Nothin else to do in your town except act like a bitch.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Just a FYI, only the gays call it San Fran.

Poppa Catfish

Break out your valley girl talk and tell me hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooow much of a homo you think I am. Better yet meticulously construct your posts with just the right amount of poor grammar to come off as a simpleton.

Regale me with talks about how you were in prison, tough guy! Or were you the old father schooling new kids, or was it the young player. I can never remember, and frankly neither can you. Pick a gimmick and stick with it, Tracey ol' gal.

ttrace35

Ok catfish

Poppa Catfish

.....or you could just act like a reasonable mature person and try to break down upcoming fights like the rest of us degenerate gamblers.

(selfishly I hope you do not do this )

You are clearly an intelligent person, acting like a fucktard for whatever reason. But hey if Pride and you are getting something out of it, then by all means keep it up. Helps me murder a work night.

First 12