gl guys

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Great bet, good luck

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Looking forward to seeing the exact result props.

Mosley's never been knocked out... but I have a feeling Manny will be the first.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

This is tough one to call. The Margarito fight should have been stopped and Pacman could have finished him easily if he wasn't holding back and looking for the ref to stop it. Mosley has really shown his age in the last two fights.

Varker
    Varker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

mosley is tough to finish, over isn't a bad bet.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by Varker View Post
    mosley is tough to finish, over isn't a bad bet.
    Has he been finished? I had the notion that he had not, but either way he certainly is a very tough fighter.

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
    Has he been finished? I had the notion that he had not, but either way he certainly is a very tough fighter.
    Mosley has never been finished, but in his first fight with Vernon Forrest he was hit with some bombs and barely survived if I remember correctly. I thought the over was going to be around -200 so +125 is excellent value. Having said that, betting boxing and nfl are different then betting mma. Mma is still relatively new so once in a while you can get crazy value. Boxing and nfl have been around forever so if you see something that's too good to be true it's most likely going to lose.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

edit
    Last edited by phillybadboy; 01-15-11 at 03:38 PM.

Trixie
    Trixie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

Yeah, tough call. Manny will torpedo Shane hard and early and whilst in a regular fight you would certainly expect a towel to come in, or for Manny to spark him out, he has demonstrated a proclivity for allowing his opponents to end the fight on their feet. I steal lean toward a stoppage, but who knows what might happen. For that reason I skip this. And bet Tim Bradley instead.

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i like this bet. might actually tail you. shane is tough to ko.

kball15
    kball15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    gl guys
    Its a juicy, tempting bet, but I'm no so sure about it.

On the PLUS side, Mosley has never been stopped, has a GRANITE chin, and definetly has a bit of juice left in the tank.

But on the MINUS side, Pacquiao is arguably at the top of his game, is probably the fastest opponent Mosley has ever faced (which is saying A LOT consider Mosley's resume) and Mosley is 37+ years old.

In 2007 a lot of people thought Mosley was going to get stopped by Cotto because Cotto was too young and powerful, and his activity rate would force a corner stoppage.

They were wrong back then, but for many of the same reasons I think Pacquiao stops Mosley late, corner stoppage.

ALSO, as a side note for those THINKING of betting the OVER/UNDER, I would wait until Mosley has OFFICIALLY started Training camp and has OFFICIALLY selected a trainer (i don't think he has, has he?) because there could be significant discrepancies in how long this fight goes if its his dad in his corner or if its Richardson.

Good Luck tho!!!

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

GLGL! I'm going to wager this myself too.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

i think trainner is richardson

Trixie
    Trixie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

Richardson will be his trainer, pretty sure about that. But it won't make a difference. The only determinant here is whether or not Pacquiao wants to knock him out. If he does he will. Also, I strongly disgaree with the poster who said that Pac was at the height of his powers, but even this slightly declined version of Pacquiao will be far too much for the corpse of Shane Mosley.

kball15
    kball15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Richardson will be his trainer, pretty sure about that. But it won't make a difference. The only determinant here is whether or not Pacquiao wants to knock him out. If he does he will. Also, I strongly disgaree with the poster who said that Pac was at the height of his powers, but even this slightly declined version of Pacquiao will be far too much for the corpse of Shane Mosley.
    Idk why people say this. Two fights ago he destroyed Antonio Margarito and looked rejuvenated.

Then he loses to an ATG and at the time P4P #1, or #2 at the very worst, and even in that fight had his moments.

Shane may be old, but he comes form the Bernard Hopkins school of Gym Rats. Mosley is ALWAYS in shape and it allows to fight competently even at this stage of the game.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Not bad value, but I can see Manny stopping him fairly easily. Floyd could've finished him anytime after the 8th round, but wanted to punish him for 12 rounds. Think Manny makes a statement by looking for KO.

This is Shane's final payday.

MRDOG
    MRDOG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck !