bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

You can get JDS at -130 right now. There is huge value in that line in my opinion. We know that JDS hits extremely hard and Brock completely turtled up his last couple of fights due to strikes.
    The only unknown is how JDS will do off his back and its very possible Brock will put him there.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Wow, Im probably going with brock on this one, depending on how he is looking going into the fight

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

hw division is def most shallow but i think thats because the talent is so split up. if SF hws joined the ufc, we wouldnt have the problem we currently see

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

awesome line on dos santos right now, i have this fight capped at dos santos -200

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

I like Dos Santos in this fight but I would be a little concerned that he might not be able to get up as quickly as Cain did against Brock, and unless Dos Santos lands the first couple punches he will probably end up being taken down. I just think Cain is a little more powerfully built than Dos Santos and more explosive (ground wise). That being said I have a hard time betting on any man who instantly turtles up after the first punch with no real answer for a counter punch so its either Dos Santos or no bet for me.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Lesnar for this one. Lesnar took down Velasquez and Velasquez is very accomplished wrestler. If he uses a similar strategy, but secures his takedowns a little better I think this should be a fairly easy win for Lesnar. Santos is still new to the game and in my opinion doesn't quite have the experience to stop Lesnar's wrestling. As far as the turtling up business goes, I don't think it will play much of a factor in this fight. Santos doesn't hit as hard as Velasquez or Carwin and Lesnar can counter with takedowns or clinch if necessary. I see this fight going similar to Lesnar vs. Mir.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

brock will give a beating to santos in the first two rounds and probably finish the fight in the third.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    I like Lesnar for this one. Lesnar took down Velasquez and Velasquez is very accomplished wrestler. If he uses a similar strategy, but secures his takedowns a little better I think this should be a fairly easy win for Lesnar. Santos is still new to the game and in my opinion doesn't quite have the experience to stop Lesnar's wrestling. As far as the turtling up business goes, I don't think it will play much of a factor in this fight. Santos doesn't hit as hard as Velasquez or Carwin and Lesnar can counter with takedowns or clinch if necessary. I see this fight going similar to Lesnar vs. Mir.
    Lol it wasn't long ago Valasquez was accused of having pillow hands. I think they have a comparable amount of power in their hands but if I had to guess I would say JDS would have a slight power advantage considering boxing is his specialty and the amount of people he has starched on the feet.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess it's hard to prove, but Lesnar did take a beating from Carwin who easily has heavier hands. Velasquez was tested by sports science and his power tested twice as strong as most HW boxers. It's hard to imagine Velasquez not having heavier hands than JDS. Also when Lesnar gets in trouble he tries to use his wrestling first and has never really lost consciousness even after an insane barrage of punches to the face. Velasquez is significantly quicker than JDS and was still taken down. If Lesnar had secured positions a bit better the fight may have turned out a lot different. It's also hard to imagine that his wrestling and tying up of JDS isn't going to be much more effective. If JDS can keep this fight standing he will win, but it's not easy to put Lesnar away. If Lesnar corrects some errors in his previous fight it should be practically impossible for JDS to get back on his feet after a takedown.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

rua, aldo, and big nog coming into train.

First 12