The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Steve Mazzagatti: worst MMA ref ever

Mazzagatti is a terrible ref. He stops fights too early and takes points for nothing. His TKO stoppage of the BURNS vs JOHNSON fight is terrible. How has this not been overturned to a no contest? For those of you who didn't see it Johnson was clearly poked in the eye. We're talking like a full finger deep inside the eye socket. He fell down screaming and Burns then got on top of him and Mazzagatti then stopped it. Replays clearly showed the poke in the eye. I really hope the UFC makes this a no contest.

MMAJOE
    MMAJOE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Yeah horrible , he did not see what happened . Burns was already warned about poking in the eye .Burns should of had 1 point deducted and Jonhson should of had 5 minutes to recover .If AJ could not continue after 5 minutes should of been a DQ for Burns . TKO WTF? Lost a lot of money on that call. I still Think Dan Mirgilata is the worse ref.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

I hate to say this but i didn't see one guy bet Burns which leads me to believe that Vegas has finally gotten to the refs in what now is a tainted sport like the rest of them. Changing this decision doesn't get everyone their money back. What is next? A kick in the nuts is a TKO?

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

you cant cheat anymore than what burns did. What the hell was that