urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

Who's next for GSP after Shields?

Who do you think GSP will fight after he kicks Shields ass? Or more importantly, what do you think are the chances of a GSP/Anderson superfight in 2011?

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I reckon if Anderson Silva beats Vitor, then the odds of him and GSP fighting are good. Pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, good.

urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post
    Pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, good.

bracerman
    bracerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3404

Fitch is 5-0 since his loss to GSP. If he can put in a convincing appearance against Penn, I think he earns another shot.

Silva vs. GSP is gonna have to happen at some point. There is too much money to be made. I don't see it happening this year though, hopefully 2012.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6160

Quote Originally Posted by bracerman View Post
    I don't see it happening this year though, hopefully 2012.
    December 21, 2012? Perhaps this is what the Mayans foresaw. An epic superfight to bring in the age of enlightenment.

kahnner
    kahnner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by urge2kill View Post
    Who do you think GSP will fight after he kicks Shields ass? Or more importantly, what do you think are the chances of a GSP/Anderson superfight in 2011?
    GSP is going to fight fitch again if fitch can beat bj.

A gsp/silva fight in 2011 will never happen. Gsp has said numerous times that he doesn't want to jump around weight classes. If he moves up then that's the weight class he plans to fight in for awhile.

If gsp and silva both win there next 2 fights then i see it happening in 2012 sometime.
    I dont think gsp will have a problem doing that, but i have a feeling silva will lose before it gets to happen.

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

i hope he doesnt. i want to watch gsp demolish the itsy bitsy spyder. ahh what the heck, i hope belfort smashes his skull in a few weeks

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by 99Boxster View Post
    i hope he doesnt. i want to watch gsp demolish the itsy bitsy spyder. ahh what the heck, i hope belfort smashes his skull in a few weeks
    That's my biggest problem. I want to see GSP vs Anderson but I also want to see Anderson lose. Megafight won't happen if Anderson loses.