99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Amazing OSP won 3 fights all televised, in such little time. sounded like such an easy fade.

Tarec shouldve done all he could to keep the fight from going to clinch. shouldve done his best guida/cruz/edgar impression. stick and move, stick and move. avoid tying up at all costs. and he would've won that. and when the ref didn't see the eye poke, he shouldve pounced like he saw blood. i cant believe he gave him time to recover. what a joke guys!

rocky502
    rocky502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

That Woodley fight was boooooorrrrrrrrriiiinnnggggg. He really didn't impress that much other than his ability to give three minute hugs against the fence and lay on top of someone. Did he even try to finish him once or try and throw a significant strike on the ground. Overall I thought it was a slightly entertaining and sloppily fought card. Cormier was eh, OSP fight was a little more entertaining but both fighters appear to be pretty raw yet and the main event was painful. I doubt Diaz would have as much trouble keeping distance on Woodley, take him into the deep water and sub or KO him.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by 99Boxster View Post
    Amazing OSP won 3 fights all televised, in such little time. sounded like such an easy fade.

Tarec shouldve done all he could to keep the fight from going to clinch. shouldve done his best guida/cruz/edgar impression. stick and move, stick and move. avoid tying up at all costs. and he would've won that. and when the ref didn't see the eye poke, he shouldve pounced like he saw blood. i cant believe he gave him time to recover. what a joke guys!
    Unfortunately not many MMA fighters have mastered the ability to use footwork/head movement and be elusive..it's refreshing to see guys like Guida trying to do it even if it he does look like a clown!

uofajoe99
    uofajoe99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by rocky502 View Post
    That Woodley fight was boooooorrrrrrrrriiiinnnggggg. He really didn't impress that much other than his ability to give three minute hugs against the fence and lay on top of someone. Did he even try to finish him once or try and throw a significant strike on the ground. Overall I thought it was a slightly entertaining and sloppily fought card. Cormier was eh, OSP fight was a little more entertaining but both fighters appear to be pretty raw yet and the main event was painful. I doubt Diaz would have as much trouble keeping distance on Woodley, take him into the deep water and sub or KO him.
    I have no doubt Diaz would have killed anyone that fought last night. Diaz is first class, don't let his bad attitude and drug problems confuse the situation one bit....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by uofajoe99 View Post
    I have no doubt Diaz would have killed anyone that fought last night. Diaz is first class, don't let his bad attitude and drug problems confuse the situation one bit....
    haha u make it sound like he has a crack problem or something!

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by 99Boxster View Post

My thoughts exactly. He even looked to clinch a couple of times Not quite as dumb as Rich clinching with Silva, but similar concept.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by uofajoe99 View Post
    I have a doubt.....

Great performance by Nunes, but I am not happy with this crazy talk about putting her up against Cyborg. You don't go from Glassjaw Jo to Mike Tyson.

First 123