Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Or somebody who wrestled in college. Yeah that is what I figured, very white belt. I'll just flex my muscles and grrrrrr I'm out. Uh no, not so much.

I'm really trying to figure what exploding out means, is it more of an Incredible hulk explosion, where your tap out shorts tear and your muscles bulge and you yank their arms off, or is it more like Hulk Hogan where you take a couple of shots and shake about for awhile then cup your hand to your ear to hear the fans and slowly stand up with them still clinging to your body?

gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2803

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Im glad they are doing the rematch. I would have been ashamed of the UFC if they didnt. A guy fights to a draw in a title fight and you dont do a rematch... unheard of.

I dont think its even fair to let edgar take the belt home, he didnt win it.
    Edgar takes belt home because he wasn't fighting for the belt per se. He already had belt as champion and champion always retains belt in a draw..

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post

Depends on how often they plan to host events in Abu Dhabi. har har har

Chairib people are obsessed with this exploding, in some other topic somebody kept insisting they wanted to see fighters explode up and out from under. What gives?
    Maybe they're big Peter North fans.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post
    Maybe they're big Peter North fans.
    ha there are a lot of Cumshot Legend fans around here!

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I'm still shocked that Gray couldn't finish Edgar in the 1st round. He just punched himself out a la Carwin and didn't look as sharp the rest of the fight. I'd much rather see Pettis/Edgar over an instant rematch w/ Gray, but it was pretty close overall so I guess Gray does deserve dibs.

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

just thinking about this, i dont think maynard deserves a rematch. i personally think he won but in terms of the logistics thing

if you get a title shot and fail to walk away with the title... taht should be it.

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Gray "The Whiner" Maynard is going to get his rematch...

I honestly think that Edgar or Maynard would tool Pettis anyway....maybe not.

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

shiiiiit. Maynard beat edgar once before and had him on queer street in round 1. I think he deserves a little more credit than "had his chance he blew it."

Bottom line is until frankie manages to start landing some real damaging shots on his opponent judges and fans alike are going to be skeptical of him. (Not knocking his skills here at all)

I'm also wondering if Maynard's shakeweight training has helped his explosiveness at all.

First 12