Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pride>UFC's locks for this weekend...

I am shocked by how many fights Sengoku/Dream has set up for New Years Eve...anyways, I won't lie, I barely know half the guys on the fight card, but I do know this...

Alistair Overeem (also known as Ubereem) is gonna crush that UFC reject can because that's what Ubereem does best...crush cans...it should be entertaining, but I think I speak for everyone when I say I'd like to see him fight Fedor or Werdum.

Stay away from the Mousasi fight...if it were MMA, Mousasi would destroy him...but they're standing up, so don't touch.

Sakuraba vs Zaromskis...One fighter is more than 10 years past his prime, and the other has been embarrassed and knocked out in his last two fights. But Zaromskis should win because he can strike and Saku is like 100 years old.

Thompson vs kawajiri...very interesting fight, but I think Kawajiri should be able to outwrestle Thompson...plus this fight will almost surely go to the judges, and they'll be biased toward the Asian fighter.

Minowa vs Izumi Mr. Foot fetish wins this easy...Izumi has size, but lacks the fetish.

As far as the UFC event this weekend...I have two locks for you...

Thiago Silva over Brandon Vera...Vera's a can...he's tentative, scared, 3 or 4 years past his prime, and arguably received more false hype than anyone in UFC history (sorry Houston Alexander) Silva -145 all day!

Dong Hyun Kim over Nate Diaz...now I know what you're all thinking,"Asian fighters are all cans." But this one is really really good! In addition, you're also thinking Nate Diaz' brother is the baddest mofo on the planet, which is true, but this is Nate, not Nick,who has very weak takedown defense. Plus, Nate is a small welterweight and he's going against a guy who manhandled Amir from TUF, who would most likely beat Nate Diaz. Anyways, I like Kim at -140

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Diaz wins and Edgar wins.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Good luck Pride. I love ubereem. But the chin is really made of glass. Scares me ecerytime he fights. Mma or K1. As far as ufc, silva and vera is very good fight. First ufc event I'm gonna pay the $55, in along time. Pride used to have the best new years show. Shockwave. Dream not nearly as good.

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

lol

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Shane
    Shane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Agree with all but the Saku fight. Just a hunch, but I think he takes this.