brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I like it better than Phil's original matchup vs Brilz.

Eccocide
    2010 MMA Results: +69.3225 units
    Eccocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

I like this matchup more than the Tito fight lol.

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

You're both right. This matchup is better than their previous opponents.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Franklin/Griffin just happened so i guess Tito could also face Franklin or a rubbermatch with Griffin . I'd still prefer to see Thiago Silva blast him out of the cage

Birdman126
    Birdman126's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think tito vs. franklin makes sense

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Tito is such a bitch. He has been talkin shit to forrest on twitter lately. Ill be betting griffin again in the rubber match.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Tito likes to run that damn mouth. Some of it is for the promotion, and I have no problem with that, but some is because he is a dick.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

An injured sternum has forced slugger Duane "Bang" Ludwig out of a planned UFC Fight Night 24 welterweight bout with "The Ultimate Fighter 9" winner Amir Sadollah.

In his place steps "The Ultimate Fighter 7" champ James Wilks.

The HOFF

Longtime MMA veteran Dennis Hallman has been forced to withdraw from March's UFC Fight Night 24 event.

MMAjunkie.com today learned from sources close to the event that knee injury suffered in training has forced Hallman to bow out of a planned matchup with T.J. Waldburger.

The HOFF

Date: Mar 26, 2011
    Venue: KeyArena
    Broadcast: Spike TV

MAIN CARD

• Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Phil Davis
    • Dan Hardy vs. Anthony Johnson
    • Amir Sadollah vs. James Wilks
    • Leonard Garcia vs. Nam Phan

PRELIMINARY CARD (un-aired)
    • Alex Caceres vs. Mackens Semerzier
    • Jon Madsen vs. Mike Russow
    • John Hathaway vs. Kris McCray
    • Michael McDonald vs. Nick Pace
    • Sean McCorkle vs. Christian Morecraft
    • Mario Miranda vs. Aaron Simpson
    • T.J. Waldburger vs. TBA*
    • Nik Lentz vs. Waylon Lowe

The HOFF

DaMarques Johnson has accepted a short notice fight against Amir Sadollah at UFC Fight Night 24 in Seattle. Johnson takes the fight just a week after James Wilks was plugged in the spot when original opponent Duane “Bang” Ludwig was knocked out with a sternum injury. Wilks is now out as well, but the nature of his injury is unknown at this time.

Johnson’s placement in the fight was confirmed to MMAWeekly.com by sources close to the match-up on Sunday.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

I see Phil Davis winning this one.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I also see Phil winning this... but couldn't help but make a small play on Lil Nog at +285.

The HOFF

Promotional newcomer Edwin Figueroa has replaced injured Nick Pace and now meets fellow bantamweight Michael McDonald at next week's UFC Fight Night 24 event.

A source close to one of the fighters today confirmed the change with MMAjunkie.com.

- This sucks. I was going to be large on McDonald. Will still probably play him, but need to find out who this new guy is.

The HOFF

An undisclosed injury has forced Nam Phan out of next week's UFC Fight Night 24 event, and replacement Chan Sung Jung, who's better known as the "Korean Zombie," had stepped into the open slot and a rematch with Leonard Garcia.

UFC officials today announced the change.

The bout will remain on the event televised main card, they confirmed with MMAjunkie.com.

Jesus Christ! They're dropping like flies!!!! I understand there is a lot riding on every fight and the possibility to get cut is always there, but WTF? Are they pulling out for every sore muscle and every aching whatever?

syn^
    syn^'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Im excited to see AJ back in action. He does an incredible job cutting the weight he does... I think he said 50lbs in one of the countdowns.

Varker
    Varker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

this is a solid free card.

youngbutgood
    youngbutgood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you guys giving Rogerio a chance? I know he struggles against wrestler but I don't know much about Phil Davis. Has he fought good competition?

The HOFF

Quote Originally Posted by youngbutgood View Post
    Are you guys giving Rogerio a chance? I know he struggles against wrestler but I don't know much about Phil Davis. Has he fought good competition?
    Davis is the real deal. Awesome wrestler. He hasn't fought top competition, but he has dominated mid level guys.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Damn missed the Hardy/Johnson opener. Both out at -120 and now Johnson is at -210

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status

I may wait to see if Hardy's line goes up to about +145 then make a play on him. I simply cannot bet on AJ, especially if he injured his knee.
    I could see him gassing late and Hardy putting him away actually.

I like Sadollah over Demarques since he's coming in on short notice.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    I may wait to see if Hardy's line goes up to about +145 then make a play on him. I simply cannot bet on AJ, especially if he injured his knee.
    I could see him gassing late and Hardy putting him away actually.

I like Sadollah over Demarques since he's coming in on short notice.
    Well Hardy did reach +160 at one point so might go back ther closer to fight time....u could see considerable line movement after the weigh-ins with this one. Yeah I like Sadollah by decision as always!

xelance
    xelance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I actually like Hardy in this one, especially at + odds

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

The HOFF

Still no odds out. They usually come out on Tuesday for a Saturday fight. They'll probably pop up at some random time during the next couple days making it impossible to get an opening line.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    Still no odds out. They usually come out on Tuesday for a Saturday fight. They'll probably pop up at some random time during the next couple days making it impossible to get an opening line.
    Heh, yeah. I've got my alerts set up and am trying to check hourly, but I'll probably still miss it. Knowing my luck, they'll post them when I'm sleeping.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status

Do you guys only have alerts through bestfightodds? Are there any better sites out there? I always miss the openers!

Pin2Win
    Pin2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like to see Tito fight, if he goes back to his ground and pound ways! Otherwise if he stands up with these fighters, he gets pounded

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    Do you guys only have alerts through bestfightodds? Are there any better sites out there? I always miss the openers!
    Bestfightodds are 15 minutes delayed anyway so not much use.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status

So the best bet is just to keep the sites open and refresh every once in a while? Someone needs to develop a better tool.
    I did see that the Korean Zombie/Garcia line was released at 5dimes.

Zombie -125
    Garcia -105

I'll wait on that one to see which way it goes, but I'm leaning towards Garcia again here.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Vaughany and everybody else reading this message. Either sync your hotmail with your phone, Or download a free app called boxcar in appstore.

Boxcar give you a message when you get your email on your iphone or other mobile devices. After downloading boxcar, you will get an unique boxcar email. Simply put that email in the alert section, and you will get alerted on you iphone in the same moment bestfightodds.com hands out fresh odds. No more **** ups, and bad line folks.

For those of you that already know this, shame on you and here is the day you dreadfully have been waiting for, but for the rest of us, enjoy!

sirchadwick1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Vaughany and everybody else reading this message. Either sync your hotmail with your phone, Or download a free app called boxcar in appstore.

Boxcar give you a message when you get your email on your iphone or other mobile devices. After downloading boxcar, you will get an unique boxcar email. Simply put that email in the alert section, and you will get alerted on you iphone in the same moment bestfightodds.com hands out fresh odds. No more **** ups, and bad line folks.

For those of you that already know this, shame on you and here is the day you dreadfully have been waiting for, but for the rest of us, enjoy!
    Boo... it's only available for iPhone, no Android yet. But thx for the heads up.
    Maybe Notifo beta will do the job.
    Last edited by sirchadwick1; 03-23-11 at 09:52 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post

Sounds good, but bestfightodds isn't instant...they'll show the odds at least 10 minutes after the odds come out on 5dimes, bookmaker or whatever book releases the lines, so by then the openers will of been missed.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Right. didnt think about that. Yes, that is a problem then, what can we do about that? Go together and demand a tool that signify when the odds is out?

First 12345 ... Last