UndisputedGblr
    UndisputedGblr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question For Punchmaster

punchmaster,

First off thank you for your contribution to this forum, I really appreciate it.

I was just curious, in general, how far in advance do post your boxing picks?

There are a few fights coming up and I wanted to jump on a few of them in case of line movements but I'd prefer to wait and see if you have any recommendations first.

Thanks again and best of luck.

punchmaster
    punchmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Quote Originally Posted by UndisputedGblr View Post
    punchmaster,

First off thank you for your contribution to this forum, I really appreciate it.

I was just curious, in general, how far in advance do post your boxing picks?

There are a few fights coming up and I wanted to jump on a few of them in case of line movements but I'd prefer to wait and see if you have any recommendations first.

Thanks again and best of luck.
    I would say Wed/Thursday before the fight weekend. On many fights, the oddsmakers put out lines more than a month ahead and obviously you want to jump on it if they make a mistake and your confident the public will pile in on a particular fighter. Example when they opened Cotto at -140 or so , it was pile in time and I''m not saying Cotto is going to win the fight, but with Margarito at +220 now , there's free money to be made if you just want to kick back and enjoy a fight which many times I will do. Just because a boxing match is a big , highly anticipated event, doesn't mean its bettable.
    Last edited by punchmaster; 07-09-08 at 12:29 AM. Reason: ......

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

This guy is the best. Well at least for me. I rode his picks and cashed in.

UndisputedGblr

Thanks Punchmaster,

Again, thank you for contributing to this board. I always enjoyed watching boxing but I rarely bet as I'm not a good capper when it comes to boxing.

Thank you again and I hope I didn't come off as a prick. I just don't get a chance to get on here often with work and school so I was just curious.

Thank you again for all the picks so far

UndisputedGblr

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    This guy is the best. Well at least for me. I rode his picks and cashed in.
    punchmaster is a Godsend!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

If Punchmaster was any good there would be a guy named Romi posting here. Until i see that i can't take punchy that seriously

punchmaster
    punchmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Godsend

Quote Originally Posted by UndisputedGblr View Post
    punchmaster is a Godsend!
    Well let 's not go overboard here unless your just playing a bit. I'm early on in my public picks, and I'm going to stick with it and track the hypothetical bankroll so let's see where we're at end of year and we'll see if it will be a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. To address a previous comment, no way at all did you come off as a prick or anything. And as for the comment from Thor saying he can't take me seriously until this other guy who is in fact a friend of mine comes on, I'm at a loss right now on what that means and hope to not spend to much time trying to figure it out.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by punchmaster View Post
    Well let 's not go overboard here unless your just playing a bit. I'm early on in my public picks, and I'm going to stick with it and track the hypothetical bankroll so let's see where we're at end of year and we'll see if it will be a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. To address a previous comment, no way at all did you come off as a prick or anything. And as for the comment from Thor saying he can't take me seriously until this other guy who is in fact a friend of mine comes on, I'm at a loss right now on what that means and hope to not spend to much time trying to figure it out.
    Just joking with ya Punchy. nothing else.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    If Punchmaster was any good there would be a guy named Romi posting here. Until i see that i can't take punchy that seriously
    That was a joke because i have known punchy for awhile. Just breaking balls

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really enjoy reading punchmaster's boxing analysis. have only seen a handful of guys on the world wide web who can match his analysis, and who have the interest he has in boxing. i believe cotto will beat margarito, and if de la hoya wants a piece of cotto, i think he'll get his ass handed to him.