ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by MMAdisciple View Post
    Kampmann landed mostly jabs in the 2nd & 3rd and Sanchez landed all the significant strikes.
    Kampy won the third round. Diego had a nice takedown but was unable to do anything with it. That jab shit isn't true. 3rd round kampy was rockin diego with rights and lefts. When kampy broke his hand, was from a vicious right that bust open a new cut on diego.

MMAdisciple
    MMAdisciple's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    3rd round kampy was rockin diego
    "Kampy" spent the 3rd round backpedaling and taking big punches against the cage.

ttrace35

I dunno man. I just watched the third round again. With 1:01 left in the round. Kampy cracked diego and blood starts to pour. That's when kampy broke his hand and even the announcer said it. Then diego realized and started trying to pour it on in the last minute. But 90% of those strikes missed.

MMAdisciple
    MMAdisciple's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dunno man. I just watched the third round again. With 1:01 left in the round. Kampy cracked diego and blood starts to pour. That's when kampy broke his hand and even the announcer said it. Then diego realized and started trying to pour it on in the last minute. But 90% of those strikes missed.
    Definitely a close fight, I gave the 3rd to Diego because he was the aggressor and controlled the pace and got the take down.

corcoran65
    corcoran65's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 998

i had it scored 29-28 kampmann winning the 1st and 3rd rounds

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by MMAdisciple View Post
    Definitely a close fight, I gave the 3rd to Diego because he was the aggressor and controlled the pace and got the take down.
    So did all three judges

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

really close fight but kampmann took the 3rd even with the td. he outstruck sanchez in the last minute using only his left hand and knees

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

another shitty UFC, at least it wasn't PPV this time

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    another shitty UFC, at least it wasn't PPV this time
    I'm probably the biggest hater of the recent UFC. But last night was a good night. I'm all about being real and that main event was a great fight. I thought the decision was bullshit. But a great fight.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm probably the biggest hater of the recent UFC. But last night was a good night. I'm all about being real and that main event was a great fight. I thought the decision was bullshit. But a great fight.

First ... 3456