Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Last saturday is a perfect example of the ufc having too many shows. This card sux. Should have been on free tv. Watch how much of a joke the ufc will become. What a wack pay-per-view event.

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

tell ya what tho. if strikeforce ever gets around to overeem vs. fedor and it would be shit epic

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I really enjoyed last saturday's card. There wasn't a single match where I got frustrated by a lack of skill or action aside from maybe the riddle fight, which they pulled off the undercard as FOTN candidate so no biggie.

UFC is doing fine. I like that they are clearly trying to make close, fair fights and keeping the freak shows to a bare minimum. I like to see real competition and exhibition of skill at the highest level

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I don't disrespect you guys opinions. I just been watching these fights over 10 years now and I have seen the other organizations. UFC is only ok. I know you guys are biased, because in this country, ufc over-saturtates the market. If they cut down on a few show a year, they would have much better cards. No way koschek should be in any main event. Its ok. Guys like vaughany can laugh at me, but I'm not new to this. I been to Japan to Satiama arena to see a pride event. These UFC shows are mediocre. I promise you. And its not only knockouts I'm looking for. Anderson Silva was only ok in Pride. Came to ufc and ran through the whole organization. I hate to break it to all ufc dickriders.
    Brazil is where the best fighters have been coming from for years. Get out and see the world. Dana White is scared shit of Scott Coker. More than half the people on this forum didn't even know strikeforce was having an event. Was busy watching tuf finale. Pretty funny.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Brazil is where the best fighters have been coming from for years. Get out and see the world. Dana White is scared shit of Scott Coker. More than half the people on this forum didn't even know strikeforce was having an event. Was busy watching tuf finale. Pretty funny.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    What part of what I said are you" not sure if I'm serious" about? I am willin to have a logical debate, but please stop with the picture nonsense. I'm a grown man and the sillyness just makes me think of you as a kid(which you probably are anyway). If you want to have intelligent debate, let me know.

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I love you

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

What part of what I said are you" not sure if I'm serious" about? I am willin to have a logical debate, but please stop with the picture nonsense. I'm a grown man and the sillyness just makes me think of you as a kid(which you probably are anyway). If you want to have intelligent debate, let me know.
    I honestly wasnt sure if u wer being serious! Your 'logical debate' is just not logical...that's the point! I dont even know where to start but a particular highlight of your logical debate was the line..."Brazil is where the best fighters have been coming from for years. Get out and see the world."!!! Yet in the sentence before you talk about Anderson Silva who is arguably the greatest fighter on the planet and is in the UFC! He was just starting out when he was in Pride so its not surprising that he lost a fight or was only "okay." UFC got Anderson when he was at his peak, that's why he tore throught the division. Based on your logic that means Paul Daley is rubbish because he was only "okay" when he started because he lost two of his first three fights fighting on the UK scene! Fedor also lost one of his first three fights and wasnt overly impressive when he started, surely that must mean that he is the same as Anderson and not credible then? And also, it seems that you are implying here that the UFC doesnt have some of the best Brazilian fighters? Is Jose Aldo just imaginary then?! And you say no way Koscheck should be a main event yet Renato Sobral is worthy? I dont disagree that some Strikeforce events are more ENTERTAINING but your absurd logic is vearing towards claiming that the UFC is inferior in general! Oh, and please do elaborate on how and why Dana White is "scared shitless" of Scott Coker?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post
    I love you
    ha can you see the logic?! Im straight up confused!

ttrace35

The whole point of this thread is to let you guys know that there are other good organizations. And that UFC has too many shows per year. Babaloo may not be main event material in your eyes, but he has fought the best fighters in the world, while koschek was in diapers. Ten times more qualified to fight in a main event than koscheck. F-ckin homo never even been outside of US. Dana is oversaturated the market and slowly ruining it. Me and a bunch of friends used to order every UFC event. If you can't see that they are not as good as they used to be, than you just aren't paying attention.

ttrace35

Also, dana is scared of scott coker because if he wasn't, he wouldn't try to put on a UFC event on the same night a strikeforce. Doesn't want his fans to see good fights. People want entertainment and the UFC hasn't been so entertaining lately. Because of too many shows. I'm excited for silva/belfort though. Also, do you guys have HDnet. Should look into it. Great mma action from around the world. You wouldn't be on the UFC bandwagoon so hard.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Babaloo may not be main event material in your eyes, but he has fought the best fighters in the world, while koschek was in diapers. Ten times more qualified to fight in a main event than koscheck. F-ckin homo never even been outside of US.
    a) I didnt say Babalu isnt main event material, I said if Koscheck isnt then how is Babalu in comparison?

and b) Never been outside of US!!!!!! Where was the GSP fight the other night!!!!!!!!!!? As well as his previous fight against Daley? And fight against P.Thiago? U have gotta be a troll!

ttrace35

I'm talking about different organizations in different countries. Just because UFC has an event outside the country, its still the same fighters!!!!!! You have got to be just a dumb kid.

ttrace35

Also, koschek is a baby. I have no idea why you keep defending him(must like his pretty blonde hair). Guy is one of these tuf contestants that they babyed for 5 years. Now he is main event material. Hilarious.

ttrace35

I didn't come here to call anybody names. Just mma debate. You make so good points, but me a troll? Been watching mma a long time. UFC was the best when they had 4 shows a year. Another thing I hate about UFC, elbows on the ground. Sux that you can be getting your ass kicked and scrape someone with an elbow, and win via a cut. Think that should be changed.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I'm talking about different organizations in different countries. Just because UFC has an event outside the country, its still the same fighters!!!!!! You have got to be just a dumb kid.
    You wrote..."Ten times more qualified to fight in a main event than koscheck. F-ckin homo never even been outside of US." Does this or does it not imply tht Koscheck has never been outside the US?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Also, koschek is a baby. I have no idea why you keep defending him(must like his pretty blonde hair). Guy is one of these tuf contestants that they babyed for 5 years. Now he is main event material. Hilarious.
    Once again you dont seem to understand, Im not defending him, the dude is a douche, but to say tht he is not main event worthy when at the same time ur saying Strikeforce is better even when it had 2 UFC cast-offs headlining and Koscheck had dominated Daley who was on tht same card is just beyond dumb!

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

ha can you see the logic?! Im straight up confused!
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Also, dana is scared of scott coker because if he wasn't, he wouldn't try to put on a UFC event on the same night a strikeforce.
    Epic fail...it was announced on 10th June that TUF Finale would be taking place on 4th Dec...Renato Sobral hadnt even fought Lawler at this point...wasnt announced until September tht the Strikeforce event would be taking place!!!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 12-14-10 at 03:37 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    haha

ttrace35

Epic fail...it was announced on 10th June that TUF Finale would be taking place on 4th Dec...Renato Sobral hadnt even fought Lawler at this point...wasnt announced until September tht the Strikeforce event would be taking place!!!
    You should do your homework youngster. Dana has been doing this for years(scheduling minor events the same day as another organization). All the way back to elitexc. This is why I know you are new to this. You think this is the first time this happened? Checkout how Dana always schedules some kind of fighter expo or something the same night as another big event. I remember he did it on two big affliction shows. Its ok junior. I don't want to beef with you. You keep tryin to pick apart my post and find something I said wrong. I shut you down everytime. Go do some more homework., then get back to me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You should do your homework youngster. Dana has been doing this for years(scheduling minor events the same day as another organization). All the way back to elitexc. This is why I know you are new to this. You think this is the first time this happened? Checkout how Dana always schedules some kind of fighter expo or something the same night as another big event. I remember he did it on two big affliction shows. Its ok junior. I don't want to beef with you. You keep tryin to pick apart my post and find something I said wrong. I shut you down everytime. Go do some more homework., then get back to me.
    hahah how have u shut me down? You said UFC scheduled TUF FInale same date as Strikeforce which as I just proved was completely wrong! How do you not acknowledge this? And even if Dana did schedule events at the same time as Affliction, whats wrong with tht? If all these events are so good as you point out then what's the issue?! IF there is a problem thn why would Coker arrange Hendo vs Babalu on the same night as TUF?

I dont understand why you think that people who like UFC automatically dont know about Strikeforce, Affliction etc..?! I was watching Dan Hardy in CWFC way before I got in to the UFC! U seem to think that you've got some superiorty over us because you watch strikeforce, when in fact we've all been watching and betting on strikeforce for years! It's nothing new brah!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 12-14-10 at 04:53 PM.

ttrace35

Check this out youngster. Hopefully now you will stay off my dick

UFC to counter Strikeforce with April 17 Fight Night card
    UFC President Dana White has confirmed that the UFC will hold an event on April 17 to counter Strikeforce, according to Figure Four Online.

The recent news comes after it was revealed that two of Strikeforce’s biggest draws, Fedor Emelianenko and Herschel Walker, will not be competing on the card.

There is a possibility that Strikeforce could move the event to April 24, which will be be the same weekend the WEC is making it’s PPV debut. It should be noted that tickets for the Strikeforce event in Nashville have already gone on sale, and a move to a different weekend would cause some issues.

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2010/03/...ht-night-card/

You obviously justt started watching mma. That's kool. I been a big fan since 2000. Know way more than you. You don't have to agree. Its kool. Just don't question my knowlwdge, ok shorty?

ttrace35

That's how I shut you down. Leave it alone. I win you lose.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

That's how I shut you down. Leave it alone. I win you lose.
    Once again, I didnt say tht Dana doesnt schedule events the same day, I said that UFC didnt schedule the TUF FInale on the same day as Hendo Babalu which was in response to ur ignorant statement that Dana made TUF compete with Strikeforce! U should start actually READING!

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

I don't disrespect you guys opinions. I just been watching these fights over 10 years now and I have seen the other organizations. UFC is only ok. I know you guys are biased, because in this country, ufc over-saturtates the market. If they cut down on a few show a year, they would have much better cards. No way koschek should be in any main event. Its ok. Guys like vaughany can laugh at me, but I'm not new to this. I been to Japan to Satiama arena to see a pride event. These UFC shows are mediocre. I promise you. And its not only knockouts I'm looking for. Anderson Silva was only ok in Pride. Came to ufc and ran through the whole organization. I hate to break it to all ufc dickriders.
    Have to disagree about over saturation. You don't have to watch every show and most mma fans do not. I know plenty of people who get up for big title fights, big name PPV's and may not even know a UFC PPV is going on other nights.

This A. Silva argument is without merit. He obviously matured as a fighter. It is about as valid as saying: "Look how Pride sucked because Cro Cop ran through the Open Weight GP and know he sucks in the UFC. "

The whole point of this thread is to let you guys know that there are other good organizations. And that UFC has too many shows per year. Babaloo may not be main event material in your eyes, but he has fought the best fighters in the world, while koschek was in diapers. Ten times more qualified to fight in a main event than koscheck. F-ckin homo never even been outside of US. Dana is oversaturated the market and slowly ruining it. Me and a bunch of friends used to order every UFC event. If you can't see that they are not as good as they used to be, than you just aren't paying attention.
    I thought the thread was to debate whether Strikeforce is better than the UFC.

Ruining the market for who? The competitors? I don't think that Dana cares about over saturating the market when it is his competitors that are going to feel the effects first. If you are talking in terms of the amount of PPV;'s the put on, well you said it yourself that you and your friends dont buy them all anymore, so what does it matter to you? Let the UFC worry about their bottom line.

[quote=ttrace35;7926347]Also, dana is scared of scott coker because if he wasn't, he wouldn't try to put on a UFC event on the same night a strikeforce. Doesn't want his fans to see good fights. People want entertainment and the UFC hasn't been so entertaining lately. Because of too many shows. I'm excited for silva/belfort though. Also, do you guys have HDnet. Should look into it. Great mma action from around the world. You wouldn't be on the UFC bandwagoon so hard.[/quote]

Dana is probably shaking in his gold plated boots.

I changed cable providers, which was very inconvenient on many levels to get HDnet, and for several years I watched an abundance of MMA. I love it. But many small shows on HDnet would basically put friends and family of mine to sleep.

I didn't come here to call anybody names. Just mma debate. You make so good points, but me a troll? Been watching mma a long time. UFC was the best when they had 4 shows a year. Another thing I hate about UFC, elbows on the ground. Sux that you can be getting your ass kicked and scrape someone with an elbow, and win via a cut. Think that should be changed.
    Names? Like "dickrider"

A troll can be the only explanation here.

How often does a fighter getting his ass kick win by miraculous cut stoppage? .0001 percent of fights? Really...

I think you are confusing the MMA fans/handicappers here with the typical message board. Most of the guys in the MMA subforum are avid MMA fans, not just UFC fans. Maybe you should do some more homework and give us something productive. This is a gambling forum.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Terp! I was sure I wasnt the only one not getting this...think trace thinks he's trolling on sherdog!

ttrace35

Also, dana is scared of scott coker because if he wasn't, he wouldn't try to put on a UFC event on the same night a strikeforce. Doesn't want his fans to see good fights. People want entertainment and the UFC hasn't been so entertaining lately. Because of too many shows. I'm excited for silva/belfort though. Also, do you guys have HDnet. Should look into it. Great mma action from around the world. You wouldn't be on the UFC bandwagoon so hard.
    You should start READING. I didn't say that this past tuf finale was put on to counter this past strikeforce. Read the ******* thread. I just said that he has done it before. And I PROVED it. All you did is prove that you are a troll. Read the ******* post. All your doing is making yourself look like a bigger asshole. You came to MY thread tryin to discredit everything I'm saying. EPIC FAIL
    do you see how stupid you look? Remember. You came to my thread and I made you look like a fool. Go away now. MY THREAD. Fuckin guy thinks he is the mma guru of sbr

ttrace35

I feel you terp. But this clown came to my thread when he know very little outside ufc. He got me started. Was good debate before he kept trying to disprove everything I said.

ttrace35

I see I'm outnumbered here. I will leave it alone. How am I trolling my own thread? Pretty funny guys.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You should start READING. I didn't say that this past tuf finale was put on to counter this past strikeforce. Read the ******* thread. I just said that he has done it before. And I PROVED it. All you did is prove that you are a troll. Read the ******* post. All your doing is making yourself look like a bigger asshole. You came to MY thread tryin to discredit everything I'm saying. EPIC FAIL
    do you see how stupid you look? Remember. You came to my thread and I made you look like a fool. Go away now. MY THREAD. Fuckin guy thinks he is the mma guru of sbr

"Dana White is scared shit of Scott Coker.
    More than half the people on this forum didn't even know strikeforce was having an event. Was busy watching tuf finale. Pretty funny."

I was responding to this, where you said we didnt know that strikeforce was having an event because we were busy watching TUF Finale. I then asked you to elaborate on why Dana White is scared shit of Coker. You responded with the answer that White put UFC on at same time. So in the context of what I was responding to of course you was refering to TUF! U conveniently didnt track back tht far tho did u.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 12-14-10 at 05:22 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I see I'm outnumbered here. I will leave it alone. How am I trolling my own thread? Pretty funny guys.
    Or perhaps the whole point of the thread was to troll...it's hardly constructive to a gambling forum?!

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

If you huff just the right amount of paint, this thread starts to make a lot of sense.

I have been to Japan as well, I think what I learned is that I'm main event ready.
    Last edited by Poppa Catfish; 12-14-10 at 05:25 PM.

ttrace35

S

"Dana White is scared shit of Scott Coker.
    More than half the people on this forum didn't even know strikeforce was having an event. Was busy watching tuf finale. Pretty funny."

I was responding to this, where you said we didnt know that strikeforce was having an event because we were busy watching TUF Finale. I then asked you to elaborate on why Dana White is scared shit of Coker. You responded with the answer that White put TUF on at same time. So in the context of what I was responding to of course you was refering to TUF! U conveniently didnt track back tht far tho did u.
    i Said half didn't know. Didn't say that this particular event was to counter strikeforce. Read it again. You see what you are doing? You sir, are the true definition of a troll. Going on peoples threads searchin for a mistake or inaccurancy. I didn't go to any of you 50 treads and say anything. Remember that. Who's the troll?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I feel you terp. But this clown came to my thread when he know very little outside ufc. He got me started. Was good debate before he kept trying to disprove everything I said.
    Im not trying to disprove EVERYTHING you say dude, I agreed with you that Strikeforce can be more entertaining. My point is that you have to be objective and take other things in to account - such as that the fights can be extremely one sided in Strikeforce as they were on the 4th December (I wasnt the only one that pointed that out). U dont have to disparage the UFC to make your point, it is possible that they can BOTH still be entertaining, they're not mutually exclusive!

First 12345 ... Last