kball15
    kball15's Avatar Become A Pro!

ABRAHAM over FROCH???

No really good boxing bets this weekend despite 3 fights, 2 competitive.

Abraham is probably the hard puncher, definetly has the faster hands. Both are extremely tough and resiliant. The OVER might be a good bet, but both guys (especially abraham) posses KO power.

Froch could definetly win a decision by putting rounds in the bank early and outworking Abraham. But Abraham has those burts of power late in his fights that are very very often disastrous for his opponent.

I Like Abraham to take over the fight mid-way through and win a KO by round 10.

Thoughts?

bruce_outside
    bruce_outside's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm not sure i'm betting on this fight, but if i do, it'll be on abraham. i think he's the better all around figher.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

I'm really rooting for Froch, but stylistically this imo favors Abraham. The two will probably both be banging away in the middle of the ring. I think Froch hits harder, but AA's chin is so tough that I think he'll win if the two trade. After all, Edison Miranda (who hits as hard as anybody) broke Abraham's jaw in the 4th round of their first fight, and Abraham never backed down for a second, eventually winning both of their matchups.

socalaaron
    socalaaron's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like Abraham in this fight.. I see the fight going the distance.

kball15

yea the more i think about the fight the more i like Abraham

kball15

wow. masterful performance by Froch. I cldn't have been more wrong

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Guys, just put a pretty penny on Michael Katsidis @ $3.00 and thank me later. Marquez will not be able to counter Michael very well as Michael give very few opportunities to be counter punched. Katsidis also is 7 years younger, is in just about of just after the prime of his life and hits harder than most men that marquez has face. I love JMM, but this fight will be going to the younger man from Toowoomba.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

Wow, I'm glad I didn't bet this one. Froch looked like, well, Froch, but Abraham looked terrible. I think he blocked far more shots than the announcers gave him credit for, but for the majority of rounds he hardly threw a punch. Most of Abraham's offense, particularly in the first half of the fight, consisted of crazy bum rushes that Froch either stepped away from and avoided or timed for a potshot before getting out of the way. I think AA gets Ward next... that should be a slaughter.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty107 View Post
    Guys, just put a pretty penny on Michael Katsidis @ $3.00 and thank me later. Marquez will not be able to counter Michael very well as Michael give very few opportunities to be counter punched. Katsidis also is 7 years younger, is in just about of just after the prime of his life and hits harder than most men that marquez has face. I love JMM, but this fight will be going to the younger man from Toowoomba.
    hmm hope it was just a penny!

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Dirrell exposed Abraham, so much for his talk of changing things. And people keep underestimating JMM. The guy is schooling every young fighter dumb enough to get in the ring with him.

Manny needs to seriously consider a 3rd fight now. We all know Floyd's not coming out of his hole anytime soon.