jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

HArris vs. Falcao

whose on harris?

i put some big money on harris straight and threw him into some parlays but now im not so sure after watching a Falcao highlight video. I went in thinking HArris was a lock who would easily GnP Falcao into submission.

what are all of your opinions?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Falcao wins in first round or doesnt win at all IMO. Im countin on him gassing. Not made any plays on Harris yet, waiting for prop odds 2 come out on Skybet, but will probly take Harris KO of the Night at +700.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

I'm stoked for this fight. I watched a wee bit of tape on Falcao. If Harris doesn't utilize his wrestling, Falcao could take this one... with it now up to +250, I may make a small play on Falcao.

I mean, I like Harris and all, but I think he's a bit overhyped based on a two sick finishes in a row... I need to rewatch the Branch fight, because I remember the Miranda fight well, and Harris was getting tagged like a heavy bag, until he caught Miranda.

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Can't really imagine this fight going to decision. Sure, Harris could l'n'p all three rounds, but he's not really a cautious l'n'p fighter, he often tries to finish. Also very likely that Falcao will gas if it goes past the first round. I'm in total agreement with Vaugh on this one, either Falcao in round 1 or Harris wins (also inside the distance, imo).

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

if you play percentages,falco`s 28 fights have ended itd 27 times(all 3 losses via tko)

harris has gone to decision 3 times in 19 fights....

anything can happen,but it`s highly unlikely this goes the full 15...

Eccocide
    2010 MMA Results: +69.3225 units
    Eccocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

I don't see this one going the distance and I think Falcao is the sexy underdog pick, which usually means he doesn't cash. I'm on Harris inside the distance at -125, which I think is good value. I do agree though, if you are going to take Falcao, take him in the first. From what I've seen of him, his tank is pretty short and he throws high volumes of strikes with lots of power, especially his punches. His arms will gas out fast. Also, his TDD doesn't seem to be very good from the footage I've watched. Not many opponents have went for a TD against him, but those who have, haven't had much trouble getting him to the ground. I think Harris will GNP him out in the 2nd.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by Eccocide View Post
    I don't see this one going the distance and I think Falcao is the sexy underdog pick, which usually means he doesn't cash. I'm on Harris inside the distance at -125, which I think is good value. I do agree though, if you are going to take Falcao, take him in the first. From what I've seen of him, his tank is pretty short and he throws high volumes of strikes with lots of power, especially his punches. His arms will gas out fast. Also, his TDD doesn't seem to be very good from the footage I've watched. Not many opponents have went for a TD against him, but those who have, haven't had much trouble getting him to the ground. I think Harris will GNP him out in the 2nd.

i tend to side with "the cide"...lol....i`m on it also...

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just hedged with falcao inside the distance.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Harris by decision or tko.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Harris lost by UD at the wknd!