b. vera -125

---

UFC 86 Saturday July 5

quentin jackson -260
    f. griffin +220

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

those are the current lines available at my book.

my leans are:

wanderlei silva -170
    tito ortiz +175 ~ liking this one a lot!

b. vera -125

f. griffin +220

what do u guyz think?

MMAJOE
    MMAJOE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Hi There all these fights could go either way
    PENN VS SHERK

I dont see Sherk winning , Bj Penn is fighting in shape , I dont see him losing , he has great take down defense ( randy couture at 225 lb said he had problems taking down Penn when training ) Sherk has only been finished 1 time in his career byr GSP from strikes , I could see BJ finishing the fight in the 2nd or 3rd round , If Sherk pulls it off it will be via Lay pray decision , Sherk couldnt finish Florian or Franca , I dont see him finshing Penn.

Penn wins inside the distance -180 (best bet )
    Penn to win - 250 (safe bet )
    Penn wins via Decision +900 ( great prop bet )

Sherk wins via decision +500
    ( good bet if you like Sherk and this is the only way i see Sherk winning ) Matt hughes finished Bj after Bj suffered a rib injury .

JARDINE VS SILVA

Silva is the bet here , I know he lost his last few fights Liddell ,Henderson, Cro Cop. He lost his first fight in UFC he clamped up a little , he still landed some good shots , he is a very small LH he walks around 195-210 lb and alot smaller than Iceman that has great reach and loves to fight aggresive fighters, doesnt cut much weight he should fight at MW in the UFC ( since he cant take roids anymore ). A few fights ago he was on a huge win streak , he fought HW , M hunt 270 lb, Cro cop 230 lb , those arent bad fights to lose , He beat Rampage 2 times , Arona , and every Japanse fighter Pride threw at him.

Jardine did beat Liddell ,but he is a techical fighter , throws lots of leg kicks awkward style stance , he has good hands , he is counter striker also like Liddell ( but set up with leg kicks then strikes ). Look for Silva to make a brawl , like H alexander did to Jardine , Dont see this fight on the ground ( both good but advantage Silva ), I hope i see the old Silva with the Muay Thai clinch landing big Knees.

Wand Silva via 2nd rnd KO -160

MACHIDA VS ORTIZ

This is probably the first time in 10 years that Tito comes into this fight as underdog since he joined the UFC as a alternate fighter , Dana White and Tito hate each other and this his last fight on his UFC contract .( Tito is gone from UFC) I Think Dana setup this fight up for Tito to lose and for Machida to get a title shot . But I see Tito needing this fight really bad to market him as a free agent , and tell the critics he still is a top LHW fighter .

Tito hasnt been the same fighter since he beat V Belfort , He has Had Knee surgery , really bad back problems and hasnt been able to explode with power like the old Tito. Also MMA has blown up in the last 3 years and the fighters have got better , and Tito hasnt . On paper Machida has the major Stand up advantage and also Jui Jitsu Advatage .

Tito Has the Wrestling and GNP Advantage , Machida is kinda a boring fighter ,but smart fighter he counter strikes good ( kararate/boxing style) it isnt going to be easy to take him down . Look for Tito to stand for a little bit and time to shoot .Tito Claims to be 100% for this fight and has great cardio. This fight could go either way.But if we see the old Tito i see him pulling it out . But if we see the old looking Tito that got tired against a small R evans its going to be a long night for Ortiz.

Tito Ortiz via 3 round decision via LNP + 180

Machida isnt a bad bet either , but there is good value on Ortiz. Im really looking foward to this UFC , i will have my undercard opinions later on this week.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i like sherk (excellent value) and wand

i would take old tito over machida but his take down shot and gas tank is a bit suspect lately and he might be past his prime...i don't think tito can out strike machida who is very slick on the feet although not terribly agressive...i could not take tito at this point