playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strikeorce: Diaz vs Noons 2

Really good strikeforce card coming up on the 9th of October.Im gonna be betting on Noons, Kaufman, and T-Wood.

• Champ Nick Diaz vs. K.J. Noons (for welterweight title)
    • Champ Sarah Kaufman vs. Marloes Coenen (for women's welterweight title)
    • Gesias "JZ" Cavalcante vs. Josh Thomson
    • Andre Galvao vs. Tyron Woodley

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

most likely diaz picks noons apart. similar to diaz-gomi

RollPlayer
    RollPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Diaz has some of the best MMA boxing I have ever seen. Amd he is going up against a lightweight with a much smaller reach. Hopefully I get a decent price on him

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Andre Galvao vs. Tyron Woodley will be good. I say woodley opens around -150

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

should be a good night of fights

playa420

Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    most likely diaz picks noons apart. similar to diaz-gomi
    noons ****** him up pretty good in the first fight, and looking at diaz eyes it looks like he could still have problems getting cut easy.

playa420

Quote Originally Posted by RollPlayer View Post
    Diaz has some of the best MMA boxing I have ever seen. Amd he is going up against a lightweight with a much smaller reach. Hopefully I get a decent price on him
    Noons is no joke man. He has pro boxing experience and knows how to throw a good punch.I really like noons chances to pull of the upset

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

diaz all day. since the strikeforce fight against zaromskis ive been convinced hes top ten p4p talent wise

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Nick Diaz is the man.

playa420

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Diaz boxing not on the same level as Noons. If Diaz keeps it standing he will lose. If he's smart he goes for the takedown and wins.

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Noons boxing isn't as good as he thinks he is. Crazy Horse knocked him out. His defense is lacking. A motivated Diaz likely tools him.

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

diaz has horrible takedowns is the problem. if the fight gets to the ground diaz has huge advantage... but how often have you seen either diaz able to take someone to the ground?

curious to see odds on Noons...

NOLA42
    cal -3
    NOLA42's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cant see Diaz losing this fight...

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    Noons boxing isn't as good as he thinks he is. Crazy Horse knocked him out. His defense is lacking. A motivated Diaz likely tools him.
    You may be right. I was shocked at how easily Heun was landing all fight.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

all diaz.he had improved so much since the two of them last fought each other.

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

going with kaufman for a decent chunk.....hopefully the lines aren't to outrages

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Diaz here also, but may not bet depending on the odds.

mightyminnow
    mightyminnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

surprising how public Diaz is considering how the first fight went.

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

thanks for the video playa... hadn't seen that preview yet.

cooldavid3169
    cooldavid3169's Avatar Become A Pro!

Noons put a clinic on Diaz last time. Hopefully Diaz shows up how he has recently.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Vrakas View Post
    all diaz.he had improved so much since the two of them last fought each other.
    Lets's face it diaz competition has been shiit. Only decent fighter was Zaromskis and he was highly over rated after winning the DREAM tournament with all those head kicks.

Katsuya Inoue
    Muhsin Corbbrey
    Thomas Denny
    Frank Shamrock
    Scott Smith
    Marius Zaromskis
    Hayato Sakurai

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Wow...some of you guys are delusional or have swallowed the Nick Diaz hype train, hook line and sinker.

or maybe some of you guys got all caught up in the "gangsta, I don't give a fu*k" tough guy Image of Nick Diaz.

Nick Diaz has average striking at best...that loopy "unorthodox" striking won't do him a bit of good against KJ Noons.

KJ Noons will use his superior boxing and fu*k up Diaz rather easily. It's going to look a lot like their first fight.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

lol, i don't know if Noons will win easily, but there is way too much hype for Diaz. The 7 fighters he's fought since losing to Noons can't even be rated in the top 20!! of there given weight class (only Zaromskis at the time) People get on Fedor for not consistently fighting top competition, but praise Diaz for beating up on cans like Shamrock and Scott Smith

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Nick had something done to his eye socket bone so he doesnt cut up as much right?

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Diaz may not have fought the best competition, but who has KJ fought? Also this fight is at 170 which is a clear advantage to Diaz no matter what anyone says. Another thing to look at is how much Diaz has dominated his fights. KJ has pulled off some close decisions, while Diaz has dominated and finished his last 7 fights. Just looking at KJ's last few fights, his opponents have lost like there last 4 in a row or beat nobodies. If Diaz has been fighting top 20s, Kj has been fighting top 100s.

Collegepays
    Collegepays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like Diaz before round 3 big in this 1.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

noons seems to have the skills to cause problems for nick. and its not even wrestling which kills nick. While i do believe the cut stoppage was a little shady, noons was picking him apart and it seems like he can do it again.

this should be a great fight as its clear that both fighters will have motivation to finish and finish strongly

Boddhissatva

thank god for hype and gullible fight fans who think "attitude" equals fight talent. This should inflate the odds a little in favor of Nick Diaz.

Hopefully he'll come in around -200 and Kj noons will be +145 or somewhere in that region. I will be cashing in on KJ Noons and all the Diaz followers will be scratching their heads, wondering what the hell happened.

Many MMA fighters delude themselves into thinking they are world class strikers and they choose to stand with notably better strikers and wake up on the canvas.

Diaz will follow the same fate.

I still have to laugh at the notion of, "Diaz is awesome striker!!
    With what? those loopy punches and those shoe shining strikes?

And other funny notion is, "Oh my God!!! nick diaz threw 200 strikes in that round alone!!!"

Who the fu*k cares? that means he isn't very accurate and his shots aren't very effective.

Examine his fight stance...he leaves himself wide open all the time. KJ Noons with this boxing background will expose this rather quickly and effectively.

But again, I would just like to thank all of you Nick Diaz fans who think, "Nick Diaz is hard core and gangsta" and believe he will prevail because of this.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

killakk
    killakk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Diaz will take this with submission.He has chip on his shoulder.And going in with great shape.

Boddhissatva

Quote Originally Posted by killakk View Post
    Diaz will take this with submission.He has chip on his shoulder.And going in with great shape.
    Nick Diaz always has a chip on his shoulder and it won't mean shit in this fight.

urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

5Dimes opened it Diaz -180 and Noons +140. Already down to -155/+115.

Bankable
    Bankable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhissatva View Post
    thank god for hype and gullible fight fans who think "attitude" equals fight talent. This should inflate the odds a little in favor of Nick Diaz.

Hopefully he'll come in around -200 and Kj noons will be +145 or somewhere in that region. I will be cashing in on KJ Noons and all the Diaz followers will be scratching their heads, wondering what the hell happened.

Many MMA fighters delude themselves into thinking they are world class strikers and they choose to stand with notably better strikers and wake up on the canvas.

Diaz will follow the same fate.

I still have to laugh at the notion of, "Diaz is awesome striker!!
    With what? those loopy punches and those shoe shining strikes?

And other funny notion is, "Oh my God!!! nick diaz threw 200 strikes in that round alone!!!"

Who the fu*k cares? that means he isn't very accurate and his shots aren't very effective.

Examine his fight stance...he leaves himself wide open all the time. KJ Noons with this boxing background will expose this rather quickly and effectively.

But again, I would just like to thank all of you Nick Diaz fans who think, "Nick Diaz is hard core and gangsta" and believe he will prevail because of this.

Bankable
    Bankable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

I'm on Diaz -175. This isn't a boxing match and Diaz has the advantage, especially at 170. It has nothing to do with the fact that he has one of the best MMA personalities for TV, he's simply a much better all around MMA artist.

123 Last