clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

are the weighins online anywhere??

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

While I think Diaz should win this fight on points... I had to put a .5u play on Noons at +205. I don't know why, but I keep thinking of the BJ/Frankie matchup in my head (the bigger BJJ guy vs. the smaller quicker boxer). I know Noons doesn't have the wrestling skills to dominate the fight on the ground, but since Nick wants to stand and bang, I think Noons stands a chance here. Should be a good one!

NOLA42
    cal -3
    NOLA42's Avatar Become A Pro!

diaz on the feet ftw

GoldenYAK
    GoldenYAK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    While I think Diaz should win this fight on points... I had to put a .5u play on Noons at +205. I don't know why, but I keep thinking of the BJ/Frankie matchup in my head (the bigger BJJ guy vs. the smaller quicker boxer). I know Noons doesn't have the wrestling skills to dominate the fight on the ground, but since Nick wants to stand and bang, I think Noons stands a chance here. Should be a good one!
    How exactly do you know Nick wants to stand and bang?

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenYAK View Post
    How exactly do you know Nick wants to stand and bang?
    He'll stand and bang a bit, like he always does but I see him clinching up and going for take downs. He got KJ down a couple of times before the last fight was called off due to cuts, and this time around he will have a considerable size advantage.
    Last edited by bogbat; 10-08-10 at 05:19 PM.

Collegepays
    Collegepays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't be scared homey!!!

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Diaz with the KO.

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

dam Coenen looks big (tall) compared to kaufman..... ive already placed my bets so i cant go back or anyhting....

anyways hopefully kaufman tools coenen on the feet so i can sleep easy tommorow night....

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

after watching the weigh-in vid,i`m happy with my coenen +245 wager....

and nick diaz?...he`s usually sullen,miserable and generally a prick toward opponents...always trying to psyche them out..........this time he`s been downright amenable toward noons...

is it possible that bad-assed nick diaz still carries the mental scars from the first fight?....noons is talking shit and diaz is acting like he wants to be friends.....

read some diaz interviews regarding the fight...he`s a pussycat...talking about "win or lose",i`ll do this or that...

"win or lose"?...wtf,nick?....get you`re mexican up,dude !!

is this going to be like cerrone/varner II?....is noons inside diaz` head?

LearningTree
    LearningTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some long lost Diaz brothers in this thread. Internet gangsters.

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Quote Originally Posted by LearningTree View Post
    Some long lost Diaz brothers in this thread. Internet gangsters.
    Yep...amazing how easily unglued they get. So easy pulling strings on these guys.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I feel like this is one of those cards where a bet on every dog would turn a profit.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Only way Diaz loses this fight is if he gets knocked out. I don't like the fact that the last 4 interviews I have seen by him he doesn't sound to confident. I am betting on Nick, if he does lose this fight he will lose it, more than when he lost it in the hospital against Joe Riggs.

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

i thinkg noons has better boxing and will have the TDD to keep it standing.... hope im wrong though lol because i like the diaz bros.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    I feel like this is one of those cards where a bet on every dog would turn a profit.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i expected Diaz to look much bigger than Noons, from the weigh in it didn't look that big a difference (maybe the camera angle) lol, then Diaz gave Noons gut a little slap

flickavic
    Lets Go Skins !!!
    flickavic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

this is the geatest line i have seen in a long time. i acually did laugh out loud.i like all favs here. too many bets to list .diaz/kaufman parlay and thompson/woodley parlay are the 2 biggest bets.Good luck every1 should be some great fights..

Collegepays
    Collegepays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    I have no proof to back this up but it seems with the Strikeforce cards and the old EliteXC cards that was always the best strategy.

Shane
    Shane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    I'm glad you're using your creative writing on the board. So how many times did you visualize what you typed?

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    after watching the weigh-in vid,i`m happy with my coenen +245 wager....

and nick diaz?...he`s usually sullen,miserable and generally a prick toward opponents...always trying to psyche them out..........this time he`s been downright amenable toward noons...

is it possible that bad-assed nick diaz still carries the mental scars from the first fight?....noons is talking shit and diaz is acting like he wants to be friends.....

read some diaz interviews regarding the fight...he`s a pussycat...talking about "win or lose",i`ll do this or that...

is this going to be like cerrone/varner II?....is noons inside diaz` head?

"win or lose"?...wtf,nick?....get you`re mexican up,dude !!"

of course i meant "your"....who do i pay the grammar fine to?

Tree Rollins

Come on Diaz!

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhissatva View Post
    Ha! Did I call it or did I call it...Noons is the slight underdog... thank you Nick Diaz Nut huggers who have fed the hype train and have inflated Nick Diaz's stock. ha ha ha ha... Easy money.... and here is the funny thing, people seemed to have completely forgotten the first fight ever happened or believe it was a "fluke." And you gotta love the arguments in support of nick Diaz winning this "any way he wants." "he's the better striker"....................bull$hit "he throws too many punches".................so what "he has unorthodox punching"..............or in other words he's sloppy and doesn't know the concept of a jab "he will sub him on the ground"................yeah, let's see him take him down first...how did it play out in the first fight? thanks again Nick Diaz fans.
    u mad?

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

That wasn't as decisive as I thought it would be, but Diaz still pulled the comfortable win beating Noons at his own game.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

diaz wins but noons put up a great fight.

playa420

good fight, surprisingly noons outstruck diaz on compustrike.

syn^
    syn^'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Coenen really has good striking. I noticed she was tagging cyborg when they fought but cyborg just completely overpowered her. In this case sarah was still more powerful but just not strong enough to impose her will. Nicely slapped armbar by coenen also.. I look forward to her next fight. Also I think JZ cavalcante won that fight. He knocked josh down in the first with a big punch and had him in a guillotione for over a minute. Josh ended the round well but imo not enough to steal it. Also the last round was as dominant for JZ as the 2nd was for thomson so I have no clue how one judge saw it 30-27. Finally, Nick had a great fight. That 2nd round seemed like he might be demoralized but he is so overwhelming with his punch count and reach. Noons had some good counters but really no answer for the complete game nick has.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

it looked like noons gassed at the end

GoldenYAK

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhissatva View Post
    thank god for hype and gullible fight fans who think "attitude" equals fight talent. This should inflate the odds a little in favor of Nick Diaz.

Hopefully he'll come in around -200 and Kj noons will be +145 or somewhere in that region. I will be cashing in on KJ Noons and all the Diaz followers will be scratching their heads, wondering what the hell happened.

Many MMA fighters delude themselves into thinking they are world class strikers and they choose to stand with notably better strikers and wake up on the canvas.

Diaz will follow the same fate.

I still have to laugh at the notion of, "Diaz is awesome striker!!
    With what? those loopy punches and those shoe shining strikes?

And other funny notion is, "Oh my God!!! nick diaz threw 200 strikes in that round alone!!!"

Who the fu*k cares? that means he isn't very accurate and his shots aren't very effective.

Examine his fight stance...he leaves himself wide open all the time. KJ Noons with this boxing background will expose this rather quickly and effectively.

But again, I would just like to thank all of you Nick Diaz fans who think, "Nick Diaz is hard core and gangsta" and believe he will prevail because of this.

zeroprogress2
    zeroprogress2's Avatar Become A Pro!

good night of fights, coenen cost me some money hahaha. exciting main event. I wonder if noons could have pulled it out if he didnt break his hand.

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

diaz and miller got into it backstage??? would like to see this fight next at a catchweight.

GoldenYAK

Quote Originally Posted by zeroprogress2 View Post
    good night of fights, coenen cost me some money hahaha. exciting main event. I wonder if noons could have pulled it out if he didnt break his hand.
    Only if he also suddenly and miraculously became a better striker.

Tree Rollins

playa420 is gay.

playa420

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins;6858***
    playa420 is gay.
    **** you asshole, what your ******* problem

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins;6858***
    playa420 is gay.
    Yes, most gay guys have good looking women as their avatars and not black guys with afros.

First 123