jedikarl
    jedikarl's Avatar Become A Pro!

uk magnificent 7 card tonight

frank warren has put on 7 title fights on a card in manachester tonight and most of the fights are very hard to call with some real close match ups however that does mean thre is some value to be had

bet of the night has to be matthew hall v konenceny not to go the distance at around 4/5 with skybet

also add chisora to beat sexton by ko/tko/disq at 11/10 with BetFred this seems great value as he is as short as 1/3 to win the fight and he does not lack power, these two meet 2 years ago with chisora stopping sexton late on and chisora has looked impressive in his last fight whilst sexton has been inactive for a year now.

the remaining fights are very close with 2 unbeaten light heavies battling out in cleverly and murat i predict cleverly win but at 4//11 its no vlaue.

elsewhere we see the ageing macreneli take on an unbeaten frenkel im with frenkel he seems great value against the chinny enzo and is value for a small bet at 11/8

bol to you all

Collegepays
    Collegepays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whaaaaa???

Collegepays
    Collegepays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Asshole reply... Seriously thanks

Handjuice
    Handjuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sexton winning by decision seems like a good value bet, i think it's a winnable fight for him as long as he doesn't keep getting backed into the ropes like last time. But chisora by stoppage is probably the way to go.

Cleverly not winning inside the distance at -160 looks good. Murat has solid defence and keeps his guard high and tight, I can see Cleverly mostly just hitting his gloves in this fight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Ive got a very small play (0.05 units) on Murat by TKO/KO at 4/1 but expecting Cleverley decision win; and 0.1 units on DeGale by decision at 3/1; and 0.1 units on Brook by decision at 12/5.

Handjuice

I'm hearing Cleverly got the stoppage after all! sounds like it was a very good fight as well.

jedikarl

hope you guys followed my info both bets won
    bol to you all

jedikarl

Quote Originally Posted by Handjuice View Post
    I'm hearing Cleverly got the stoppage after all! sounds like it was a very good fight as well.
    it was a contender for our domestic foty not exactly gatti ward but a good scrap all the same

jedikarl

frenkel just sparked enzo out to mke it a great night for me

Handjuice

Jesus that last knockout was brutal, ref should have stopped it sooner.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by jedikarl View Post
    hope you guys followed my info both bets won bol to you all
    you're the man.