Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Will Cro cop get back to where he was?

The guy went to shit after he fought sanchez, he lost to an overrated gonzaga, then to the African nightmare.... He will have to come back and fight someone horrible like jeff monson

Saunders FTW

btw, cro cop doesnt have his juice in the ufc like he did in pride, now all we need is fedor to come over here and get beat by randy...

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I think he is a better fighter in a ring, not a cage but I think age and versatility will stand in his way of being what he was.

JJOdin
    JJOdin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope he does comeback to form. But it's going to be hard to know for sure until he gets in there with some real competition. Word is that next up for him is either Jerome LeBanner or Sergei Kharitonov.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

I think he lost his mental edge. I think he had an intimidating factor that played heavliy in his fights. Now that he is shown to be mortal, i dont see him dominating as he once did.

The thing with Mirko is that he has great performacnes in his wins, but he is very beatable. If you watch only the fights he won, you would think he is un stoppable. If you watch his losses, you would think he has holes in his game.

Saunders FTW

Quote Originally Posted by shady610 View Post
    I think he lost his mental edge. I think he had an intimidating factor that played heavliy in his fights. Now that he is shown to be mortal, i dont see him dominating as he once did.

The thing with Mirko is that he has great performacnes in his wins, but he is very beatable. If you watch only the fights he won, you would think he is un stoppable. If you watch his losses, you would think he has holes in his game.
    Mabye he needs to concentrate on ground fighting