shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

which of these do you like?

Ortiz + 170

Sherk + 180

Forrest Griffin +215...

I love sherk at that price, but anytime you can get odds like that for forrest, i think its always a great bet.

sdjoe
    sdjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ortiz could win but this is his last fight on his contract with UFC against a good opponent , Ortiz has had really bad back problems and hasnt been the same in years.Dana and Tito hate each other this is a setup fight to have Tito lose his last fight in the UFC since Tito says this will be his last fight in the UFC.

Forrest Griffin i love this guy crazy guy , good fighter but not elite fighter ,Rampage is a elite fighter and has all the advantages here , the only thing i would give forrest is the conditioning advantage. But Rampage proved he could go 5 rounds against Henderson.

Sherk at +180 is the bet here , I hate Sherk and his fighting style .Penn has better juijits and stand up and great takedown defense. But i see Sherk bye Lay and pray and Penn will gas out , i hope Penn wins but my money is on SHERK

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Sherk is no good on his back. No wrestlers are.

ukgaz
    ukgaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1280

Tito has suffered with knee and back problems over the years. The key to this fight is how he handles the takedowns against the quickest guy in the division and a guy that is hard to put where he does not want to go

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Guys coming off of steriods don't usually fare to well.

yanksrule80
    yanksrule80's Avatar Become A Pro!

sherk is a must go. The guy is an absolute animal and only set back was the steriod thing but I cant see that slowing him from what hes been doing. I rember him man handling Hermes and thats last image I have of him. Also I like Tito but I wouldnt go with him here. Hes been on apprentice and I just dont think hes been as focused as his oppent and his best days are behind him. Also Forest is a guy that can always go either way and I like that when betting UFC. He always puts up a good fight and a lucky shot in UFC can be all you need and Forest has one of the better chins in the sport. IMO

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by shady610 View Post
    Ortiz + 170

Sherk + 180

Forrest Griffin +215...

I love sherk at that price, but anytime you can get odds like that for forrest, i think its always a great bet.

Griffin fought a weak shogun, who had a bad knee and no cardio... He wont beat rampage

Saunders FTW

Quote Originally Posted by shady610 View Post
    Ortiz + 170

Sherk + 180

Forrest Griffin +215...

When is the griffin fight going down?

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Forrest Griffin has the least chance. That will be a turkey shoot.I would say Shek has the best chance followed by Tito.

Saunders FTW

Tito could win, i can see that happening

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

when did BJ all the sudden turn into a stiff?

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

I think Sherks wrestling is too much for BJ and beating Pulver and Stevenson in no way shows me enough that BJ is ready for Sherks strength. Last time BJ fought a strong wrestler, he was getting pummeld in the face. In no way is BJ a slouch, but Sherk should take it.

However,, BJ is the best ever and should destroy sherk. Sherk has no chance and doesnt beling in the UFC. ( dont mean this at all, just hoping this drives the betting price for sherk more lop sided. lol )

Tito needs a win to keep his name alive and make him marketable for other orgs. Maybe even an extension. Idk if Machida is ready for Tito yet, but i havent seen Tito do anything to show hes still an elite fighter. Ill most likeley stay away from this one.

I think the griffin pick is a great value. Forrest is tough as nails and can make a fight with anybody. He just beat shogun and proved he is not just a TUF alumn. also remember, rampage is coming off an injury too. He has had the time to heal, but it something to consider.

Overall, ill probably be betting on sherk. I think it will be a great fight as it is, and a bet will make it better. Also, there is a backdoor chance i see this fight live, so if i do i will mos def have money on this.

supershark
    supershark's Avatar Become A Pro!

how about BJ penn, beating the tar out of Matt Hughes in their first fight, then dominating for the first 2 rounds of their second (till he gassed and got his head beat like a drum on the canvas). hughes is a stronger, better wrestling and more accomplished version of sherk.

barkus
    barkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2362

I don't really like any of them. But if you're going to pick one I'd lean towards Ortiz. Machida is an amazing fighter, but it's possible Ortiz's wrestling will be too much. But I doubt it.

It's possible that Sherk could outwrestle BJ, but Hughes and GSP had a hell of a time taking him down and they're better wrestlers than Sherk. If it stays standing BJ should destroy Sherk.

Griffin's solid but Rampage is on another level right now. He should have the edge in every department.

Saunders FTW

sherk at plus 180 is looking great