sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuk, losy my ass like most here...... griggs a feijo have got 0 marketing so far and i dont expect either on to get much coverge....this is the worst thing that can happen to strikforce, there LHW champ getting pumped by a couple of knees in the face a potential HW and former Wwe poster boy quiting...

atleast they can push noons,kennedy and souza

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

poor StrikeForce, things never go the way they want. Henderson gets dominated by a leaving Shields, Fedor losses and now King Mo and Lashley get stopped in the same night

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

RollPlayer
    RollPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahah I saw that on sherdog last night too. One of the only things that mad me laugh after I had such a bad betting night

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

poor strikeforce... their run of bad luck continues. bad night for me as well. i hope we do get to see a Noons vs Diaz rematch.

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got ******* destroyed last night, didnt think Mo would want to stand up and strike that much. I really need to stop betting on stupid big juice in mma

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Kennedy got robbed

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Kennedy got robbed

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by lasker View Post
    Yeah I'm biased toward the guy...but other than the cut on his eye looking pretty bad...he had the takedowns and more landed punches...but hey...that's what happens when it goes to the judges so...he'll be back

KCJMAC
    MMA
    KCJMAC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I had Kennedy at +275 for 5 units and in several parlays, and I was disappointed he wasn't more aggressive. I think his corner should have told him he wasn't winning those early rounds, and he would have made more of an effort to finish strong.

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I Had 5 Units on Cormier/Lashley/King Mo parlay

Once Lashly lost, I put an additional 5 units on a Noons/King Mo parlay

Bad night for me. Noons and Cormier looked good. I cant believe Cormier fought 3 times in 26 days!

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Kennedy was definitely the smart play at +200 or higher. Jacare was sharp, but it was a damn close fight... could have gone either way and hard to complain. I was just hoping the fans would win the judges hearts over on the call... so many were pulling for Tim to win. Lost 2u there on him. I also had King Mo in about 3 parlays so overall it was a bad night for me. I underestimated Fejao and overrated King Mo at the same time, thinking he could take anyone down w/ ease in his weight class. Keep your heads up guys... at least most of us can feel a little better knowing that just about everyone lost some money over this event. At least Noons put a smile on my face and won me a few bucks.

First 123