Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Vazquez-Marquez; part three

These two already had two great fights and they fight Saturday night. Two of the best fights i ever saw. This is a tough one. On one hand we got Spider vs Dan Henderson and this great fight. A fight fans dream this weekend.

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

really lookin forward to this fight. most trilogies not so great but this is one really is

2119's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a fight.

114-111 Vasquez
    114-111 Marquez
    113-112 Vasquez

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Fight of the year. Bank it. Wish WSEX would grade the Vazquez by Dec +600 ticket soon.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    Fight of the year. Bank it. Wish WSEX would grade the Vazquez by Dec +600 ticket soon.
    Nice hit. I cashed my over 7.5 ticket, but I have to say I'm mildly surprised the fight went the distance.

Probably a good chance they meet again.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Nice hit. I cashed my over 7.5 ticket, but I have to say I'm mildly surprised the fight went the distance.

Probably a good chance they meet again.
    Thanks, I took the over and that bet for the same amount, so I was freerolling once it got past the mark in round 8. What a terrific fight though; the most comical and amazing part of the fight was when Marquez got caught there at the end of round 12, totally out of it (if not for the ropes, he would've fallen straight out of the ring, lol), then when the ref starts counting, the man is totally fine and normal, seconds after the blows by Israel. I hope there's a 4th

I think JMM has a very decent shot at Manny in two weeks, you? Not sure if I trust the judges there as it is likely to go distance.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

I hope they fight 6 more times.

moses millsap

Still not graded yet. Talk about slow.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    I think JMM has a very decent shot at Manny in two weeks, you? Not sure if I trust the judges there as it is likely to go distance.
    Yeah, I like Marquez as well. I've never been a big Pac fan, and I had JMM winning the first fight despite the 3 early KDs. I don't think anyone would argue that JMM's the superior technical boxer, and if he can avoid Manny's power I like his chances of outpointing Pac and taking a decision, similar to how Morales beat Manny in their first fight. Can't see Marquez stopping Pac, but JMM by decision +255 is a nice price. Should be a really good fight.

Also think Maskaev's a live dog this weekend.