Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

I mean, you want a "puncher's chance"?

Roy Nelson, I'm thinking, could be the most popular bet, in terms of finding a plausible, relatively big cash return.

I don't have thousands, upon thousands to drop on Silva to really profit anything, and I'm not privvy to the other fighters/match-ups so as to find a better value.

Thoughts, educated opinions are welcome.

Thank you.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont think Nelson has a chance standing vs Dos Santos, he is one of or maybe the most powerful striker in the HW division. Nelsons shot is to take him down and work ground and pound or try to get him in a submission. Nelson has a very powerful belly , and that weight advantage will help him on the mat. Dos Santos groundgame is yet to be tested so it will be interesting to see what happens if it goes to the ground.

Dos Santos has fought some better opponents and won decisively and I think he will win this one aswell. Since we dont know much about his groundgame its hard to tell if Nelson will have an advantage there or not but with his size and skills im sure he has a chance to pull the upset.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

The only underdog on this card who has a 'puncher's chance' is Morecraft. I think ud be safer with him than Nelson.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Nelson has a small chance of catching Dos Santos, but his best bet is to "work his jelly."