DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Fedor would Destroy Brock

Fedor is too fast. Brock wouldn't know what to do.

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Honestly who cares. This fight will never happen.

cooldavid3169
    cooldavid3169's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Fedor is probably the best fighter to date, at this point unless he joins the UFC to prove he is the best he isn't the best. We will never know if he is or isn't but its fun to debate. That and he did lose to a washout of the UFC. Everyone loses, no one is immune to that so who knows. I got Brock via Donkey Kong slam.

ddream1
    ddream1's Avatar Become A Pro!

speed is not the issue in this fight, lesnar'sstand up will always be weak, the issue for fighters including fedor is they have to fight on there toes pulling back, they are all bigtime vulenrable to the shoot of lesnar. fedor's stand up would never be really a factor if lesnar decided to navigate the fight. carwin was the best match up to date because he pushed going straight up the middle and had the balls and force to do so.

really, the only lessons learned sat was lesnar knows what it feels like to be hit and dominated and we knows no one can stop him if he decides to shoot and keep it down. carwin realized he is that devasting and really no one will ever putthemselves in front of him again. carwin just needs to learn angles, footwork and patience. fedor could win against both i beleive just on experience and savvy, these two monsters are still so very very raw and thats pretty scary.

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

But to bad we won't ever get to see it.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6100

Quote Originally Posted by Raven66 View Post
    Honestly who cares. This fight will never happen.

This topic has been beat to death.

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I swear to god the fanboy hysteria that surrounds Fedor is almost as bad as Rickson's back in the day.

Fitzel
    Fitzel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Fight'll never happen, all it is, is ppl's opinion. In my opinion, Brock would destroy Fedor.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Fedor isn't as fast as he used to be.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Brock is just too much beast for Fedor right now. Fedor doesnt even look like his heart is in fighting anymore.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Fedor was exposed, he might not be in the Top 5 heavyweights in the UFC. Fedor might have problems beating Frank Mir, let alone Dos Santos, Cain, Shane, or Brock. If Frank showed up in shape he could beat Fedor for sure. Fedor couldn't handle Brock's size or power. Fedor losing to a Tomato can made his persona go POOF just like Kimbo.

Fedor has ZERO bargaining power now, and he'll have to get on his knees and beg and still Dana doesn't need him.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

IT's always Fedor vs. UFC Champ. The big hype was Fedor vs Couture, no one talks that anymore do they? Nope.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

i hope this fight happens soon