terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

TUF 11 lines opened

Bookmaker opened TUF 11 lines. I havent had a chance to watch all fights from house, but nothing jumps out at me as way off.

Make em move fellas

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

typical overpriced TUF lines imo.

I like rich at +110, Bryant +170, and maybe Mcray at +155... I could see that fight with Mcgee going a lot like his rematch with Bryant

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

I would be careful with the Mcgee fight Ilmatik, McGee was in great shape on the show and Mccray kind of would gas out during the second round of every one of his fights. Also McGee is the far superior wrestler. I know it has been months since the guys were in the house but I would like to know where the guys have been training since then and with what camps.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    I would be careful with the Mcgee fight Ilmatik, McGee was in great shape on the show and Mccray kind of would gas out during the second round of every one of his fights. Also McGee is the far superior wrestler. I know it has been months since the guys were in the house but I would like to know where the guys have been training since then and with what camps.
    I'll be betting on McGee...he's superior everywhere I reckon based on the fights in TUF. Also has the whole former heroin addict story...I think he's destined to win the show and will have more heart and determination than the Savage!

Also like Antonito to beat Yager as + odds and Bryant to beat Noke.

illmatick
    Update your status

you guys were not impressed with Mccrays wrestling in his rematch against Bryant? both guys are way too green for me to lay -190 on either one of them, probably pass on that one unless the Mccray line gets better

terpkeg

Based on early line movement Attonito +115 at Bodog seems to have potential. I'm taking a piece of that and going to look to scalp.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ye was decent wrestling but I think McGee will be harder to get down and have better stand-up, cardio and a better camp and strategy.....check out this interview with him: http://www.tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=324733

He has been training with Liddell's camp, including Jake Shields:
    "McGee, who has battled far worse demons than McCray, reckons he has done all he can to get ready for the fight.

The 25-year-old spent half of his training camp in San Luis Obispo, Calif., working with former light-heavyweight champion Chuck (The Iceman) Liddell — his coach on the reality TV show — and coaches John Hackleman, Howard Davis Jr. and Sammie Henson. He also spent time in San Francisco with fighter Jake Shields and Los Angeles with coach Scott Epstein.

Most recently he finished up his camp in the 1,430-metre altitude of Orem."

Love this quote from him as well....

"My life has dramatically changed. I can't even express to you in words how grateful I am for the small things. I mean I live in a shitty little apartment and I don't make a lot of money. I don't have a lot of nice shit. I don't have a nice vehicle. I have bills like everybody else and I'm absolutely 100 per cent grateful and happy.

"I wake up happy every day and it's because this shitty little apartment is my apartment. This job that I have is what I love to do and the payout is that I can better take care of my family."

WAR MCGEE!!!

terpkeg

Travis Browne seems like a real monster. What are thoughts on -155. Cardio would be a quaetion as most of his fights have ended early. Anyone see his Bellator fight?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Travis Browne seems like a real monster. What are thoughts on -155. Cardio would be a quaetion as most of his fights have ended early. Anyone see his Bellator fight?
    His stand up isnt great...but he should have a grappling advantage mostly due to his size as McSweeney should be fighting at LHW...maybe he can smother McSweeney for three rounds or even G&P him. McSweeney's striking is overrated as well...his kickboxing style isnt tht great for MMA....he got TKO'd by MUSTAPHA AL-TURK for example!!! I see it being similar to his fight with Neil Grove, who is similar build to Browne at 6foot 6inches and 263lbs and TKO'd Sweeney in the second round. I like Browne at -155 and will probly put a small play on him as long as Hornbuckle doesnt lose on Thurs!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 06-16-10 at 12:36 PM.

illmatick
    Update your status

locked Browne up at -155

Mcsweeney makes me laugh.. that might be all that needs to be said about this fight

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    locked Browne up at -155

Mcsweeney makes me laugh.. that might be all that needs to be said about this fight
    Dude is a douche! Was classic and comical tho when he kicked the dumb character in TUF in the nuts thn put him in a guillotine! Only thing he has going for him is his good camp...training with Rashad and the dudes at Jackson MMA...but I only think he's allowed to hang around their because he's Rashad's bitch!

ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

I got me some Browne and Rich against Yager. McSweeney is 4-4 with losses to Al Turk and Neil Grove as already mentioned. Beating Titties is what got him a 2nd fight

Shane
    Shane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I like Josh Bryant over Noke @ +160. McCray is a common opponent here, right? Noke didn't show any ability to defend against wrestling. I like Bryant's chin and the way he always appears active.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    I like Josh Bryant over Noke @ +160. McCray is a common opponent here, right? Noke didn't show any ability to defend against wrestling. I like Bryant's chin and the way he always appears active.
    Exactly right brah!

Eccocide
    2010 MMA Results: +69.3225 units
    Eccocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

I wouldnt judge Noke by what you saw on the show....the guy is pretty solid. Watch some of his Elite XC fights or his fight vs Lombard for a better idea of his skill set. Not saying to bet on him or against him, just realize that they fight in a 6 week period on a reality show with no formal training camp. Its a lot different that prepare 2 months out for a fight where you get to study the opponent.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Thts true, he does have a great camp aswell. Im just goin to put Bryant in one of my low risk low chance parlays!

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't like the lines out that much. I think Mcgee will win the fight, but Mccray's got a decent shot. Might make a play on either guy depending on which way the line goes. The Bryant line is pretty good, but like Ecco said, it's hard to tell where Noke is going to be when the fight starts. He was Chuck's first pick for a reason. Still like the line. Probably going to make some small plays unless something changes.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Nothing jumps out at me either.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Nobody likes Jager? I know he quit against somebody he was definitely supposed to beat with all of the sh-t talking he did in the house but dude was really hard to take down in all of his fights until he gassed against Josh. I will have to watch Attonito fight again and see if I like his style matchup against Jager. Even though he was a douche, Jager was very explosive.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Would have to agree, Yager is one of the most athletic fighters of the bunch. I think a lot of people will bet against just because he is a douche.