phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

bet KEITH JARDINE saturday night +105 ufc

i think this one will win

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I reckon u might as well bet Jardine by decision as its the only way he can win this fight!

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like your style phillybadboy. no one can pick apart your write up if you dont post one

phillybadboy

Quote Originally Posted by 36mafia View Post
    i like your style phillybadboy. no one can pick apart your write up if you dont post one
    naw dude i can back up these picks with a ton of writes ups and this and that, but i prefer to let the wins and loss do the talking.but i like to hear others though

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    naw dude i can back up these picks with a ton of writes ups and this and that, but i prefer to let the wins and loss do the talking.but i like to hear others though
    To be honest, I'd much rather read your thoughts on the fights than a lot of the other people here.

phillybadboy

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post
    To be honest, I'd much rather read your thoughts on the fights than a lot of the other people here.
    i hear u, but i find it entrtaining reading others reasons as to why or how they choose

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

I would have to say I don't agree with you. I don't see why you're saying Jardine is better than his price.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6100

philly is on fire!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

In my eyes Jardine only has one way to win this - decision, whilst Hamill could win by TKO/KO or decision therefore the odds reflect suitably.

Chairib

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    In my eyes Jardine only has one way to win this - decision, whilst Hamill could win by TKO/KO or decision therefore the odds reflect suitably.
    Why the hell do you think anyone wants to read your shit analysis on fights? It's pretty obvious you don't know anything.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Why the hell do you think anyone wants to read your shit analysis on fights? It's pretty obvious you don't know anything.
    So you disagree? Do you see Jardine KO'ing Hamill? Or perhaps Hamill (never submitted a fighter) submitting Jardine (never been submitted) or vice-versa?

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

yall two need to get a room. you can cut the sexual tension in here with a knife

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yall two need to get a room. you can cut the sexual tension in here with a knife
    haha I think Chairib would be way too aggressive for me to handle!

phillybadboy

the odds are right, spot on

phillybadboy

haha I think Chairib would be way too aggressive for me to handle!

Chairib

So you disagree? Do you see Jardine KO'ing Hamill? Or perhaps Hamill (never submitted a fighter) submitting Jardine (never been submitted) or vice-versa?
    You really don't get it...

You don't know shit about the sport and your analysis is a joke.

You may be too stupid to understand that but hopefully other people here won't.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You really don't get it...

You don't know shit about the sport and your analysis is a joke.

You may be too stupid to understand that but hopefully other people here won't.
    It's not an analysis...it's simply a prediction of what I feel is the most likely outcome based on the fact that neither are known for their submission game and Jardine isnt known for his KO power! If anybody disagrees with that then please let me know and I will bow down to the great Chairib and admit that he is a far superior human being!

ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

I already bet Jardine too

smarmy
    SBR Lurker
    smarmy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

If Jardine is posted as a dog, that's a taker. Hamill should be completely overmatched.

phillybadboy

Keith Jardein +125 at alot of places

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I think Hamill is the play here. Hamill is a similar opponent for Jardine as Ryan Bader; great wrestler and heavy-handed. He'll take this.

phillybadboy

Quote Originally Posted by lasker View Post
    I think Hamill is the play here. Hamill is a similar opponent for Jardine as Ryan Bader; great wrestler and heavy-handed. He'll take this.
    we'll see saturday, one of us will be

Eccocide
    2010 MMA Results: +69.3225 units
    Eccocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by lasker View Post
    Meh, Bader is both a better wrestler and striker than Hamill. After the first round against Bader, Jardine was able to fight off virtually all of Bader's TD's. I believe he was 3 for 4 of stuffing them in the second. When he did get taken down, he was able to cage walk with ease to get back to his feet. IMO Jardine was winning that fight till he got chin checked in the 3rd, controlling the standup and positioning affter the first round.

Hamill's TD's are telegraphed and easy to see coming. Against Franklin, he just plodded forward and dove in trying to grab a leg multiple times and was unsuccessful. One of his biggest weaknesses is Jardine's biggest strength. He doesnt know how to check a leg kick and Franklin demonstrated that for virtually all of their fight. His striking defense is very weak - leaves his lead leg exposed and just covers his face leaving both his legs and body open for the picking. As well, Hamill's very predictable in his striking style, coming straight forward looking for the big shot. I don't think he is going to be able to deal with the speed and angles that Jardine brings to the table. One area Jardine doesnt want to end up in this fight is up against the cage. Hamill loves to use his power in the clinch and use his dirty boxing which Jardine hasn't dealt too well with. Jardine's chin might not hold up if Hamill goes for that half head lock where he holds the opponents head down and feeds him uppercuts.

Guess we will see next weekend.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

I personally think that if Hamill comes in and does wrestle that he wins but if he comes in and tries to strike with Jardine then I give Jardine the advantage. Personally I think Hamill is so damn hard headed and wants to prove to everybody that he can strike that he will go in there and strike with Jardine. If I play this at all I will only make it a small play just for fun.

phillybadboy

hamill is a bum

syn^
    syn^'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Hamill is a bum but so is jardine. He has never impressed me once. At least hamill has some wrestling to fall on but jardine, if hes getting beat on the feet hes done for.

chikenkiwi2
    chikenkiwi2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I think ya'll are underestimating the Hammer's retard strength and jardine's chin is weaker than my 90 year old grandmother's hip.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by chikenkiwi2 View Post
    I think ya'll are underestimating the Hammer's retard strength and jardine's chin is weaker than my 90 year old grandmother's hip.
    lol.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

lmao

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    i hear u, but i find it entrtaining reading others reasons as to why or how they choose
    Yeah so do we. That's the reason I clicked on your thread. How about posting your reasoning?

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

I believe keith can ko hamill!!!

NOLA42
    cal -3
    NOLA42's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guys on a roll people, listen to him haha

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I love how everyone was slamming this guy at first for his short-worded prediction threads... but he's on a freaking roll. I would normally bet on Hamill here... but I'm staying away b/c this guys predictions are scary so far.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    I love how everyone was slamming this guy at first for his short-worded prediction threads... but he's on a freaking roll. I would normally bet on Hamill here... but I'm staying away b/c this guys predictions are scary so far.
    Calm down phillybadboy. No need to create a ghost over this.

PorkyPig
    PorkyPig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Hamill by KO, Jardine is done.

123 Last