Darrellp32
    Darrellp32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ultimate fighter

Any fans out there of the show? Good stuff this year. Would love to see Tito and chuck throw down but doesn't look like it's going to happen.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

they already made the replacement match with Liddell Vs Franklin a while back

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Team minority report! Saaaavvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaagggeeeeeeeeeee!

Darrellp32

I use to be a Tito fan but after watching this show he annoys me.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by Darrellp32 View Post
    I use to be a Tito fan but after watching this show he annoys me.
    I think a lot of people used to be Tito fans until they got a glimpse of his personality.

doubleleg
    doubleleg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Disappointed Nick is out.

canon714
    canon714's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not sure if I think much of either guy now

Darrellp32

I think that yager guy is probably the favorite but I like court magee as well. And did anyone see the finish last week?? That guy got kicked in the face, no question about it.

Tree Rollins

I think that yager guy is probably the favorite but I like court magee as well. And did anyone see the finish last week?? That guy got kicked in the face, no question about it.
    Clearly got kicked square in the face, and the guy who kicked him knew it too. Wtf is up with that douche bag doctor or whoever it was going over and telling tito that he saw the kick hit the guy in the shoulder. Obviously, he didn't see that, because it didn't happen. If you're a doctor or someone ringside then stay your ass out of it unless you know what you're talking about. Tito goes and gets all fired up and makes himself look like a complete ass. Typical. Then he cries to Chuck "wait until you see the replay and you'll be apologizing to me". At this point, is there anyway for Tito be possibly be more of a douche bag, or has he reached the pinnacle of doucheiness, is he "The Ultimate Douche"?

Darrellp32

Gotta agree, Tito has been a major douch. And yager was probably the most athletic guy on the show but tonight showed that doesn't always matter. Dude had no heart and quit. Just like his coach.

Shane
    Shane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Entertaining episode tonight. Josh Bryant is a fun guy too root for.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

early in the season Tito road that guy hard with the shoulder injury that later required surgery, and now calling yager a quitter, meanwhile he pulls out of fights and makes exuses for his losses all the time, cracked skull

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

The fights have been pretty weak this season...

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Shit is scripted, so obviously and annoyingly..... Tito was hurt before the show even started and knew damn well he wasn't going to face chuck yet they drag it out on the show until nearly the end to try and create some "jersey shore-like" drama with him and dana. I have not seen Rampage act in his movie, but I can probably guarantee you that his acting is better than those two clowns

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    I have not seen Rampage act in his movie, but I can probably guarantee you that his acting is better than those two clowns
    Good one!

Lincoln73
    Lincoln73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think Dana White came off looking very bad in this episode. He should have let Tito finish coaching, the switch was unfair to his surviving fighter. You could make the Liddell/Franklin fight and people will buy it because they are both big names, you don't need to bring Franklin in for an episode to build hype on this one. Dana didn't have a good answer for Tito when he asked why he couldn't finish, seemed like he let his personal hatred cloud his judgement.

Darrellp32

Josh Bryant
    Court McGee
    Brad Tavares
    Chris McCray

that's how I see this thing finishing as. I think that Bryant kid takes this thing pretty easily. I like the Tavares kid but he's a little raw.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Yeah didnt make much sense for him not to let him finish

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Josh Bryant
    Court McGee
    Brad Tavares
    Chris McCray

that's how I see this thing finishing as. I think that Bryant kid takes this thing pretty easily. I like the Tavares kid but he's a little raw.
    Talent is not great this season although neither was last season with Schaub and Nelson being the stand out fighters. Yager is the only one who has any true potential in this season I reckon. None of these dudes in the semi are any way near the level of some of the past semi-finalists such as Efrain, Bader, Soznynski, Magalhaes, Danzig, Stephenson, Sotiropolous, Winner, Pearson etc...

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

the show hasnt been that great this season, other than a couple of episodes its been pretty boring with a bunch of shity fights.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

TITO and Afro Puff are going back and forth on twitter right now

arguing over who the bigger quitter is

Tree Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    TITO and Afro Puff are going back and forth on twitter right now

arguing over who the bigger quitter is
    lol. i have to check this out.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha Its not Yager's real twitter guys!

NOLA42
    cal -3
    NOLA42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yager quit like a beotch

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would they give Mcray the same fight? It wasn't at all controversial the first time. If anything he should get a shot at someone else and they can get the 3 months training before the finals if he wins. Not at all saying he can't win, just think it's kind of a pointless match.

Darrellp32

Got a feeling this "extra" coach will be Randy couture. No real reason why I think that, just a guess.

SweatySombrero
    SweatySombrero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Clearly got kicked square in the face, and the guy who kicked him knew it too. Wtf is up with that douche bag doctor or whoever it was going over and telling tito that he saw the kick hit the guy in the shoulder. Obviously, he didn't see that, because it didn't happen. If you're a doctor or someone ringside then stay your ass out of it unless you know what you're talking about. Tito goes and gets all fired up and makes himself look like a complete ass. Typical. Then he cries to Chuck "wait until you see the replay and you'll be apologizing to me". At this point, is there anyway for Tito be possibly be more of a douche bag, or has he reached the pinnacle of doucheiness, is he "The Ultimate Douche"?

o yeah. all the time

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Tito is a scared bitch and Yeager was a loud mouth bitch ass quiter. They made a good team together running their mouths and then quiting like punk bitches. Im glad Dana White got rid of Tito. I think he was just calling Titos bluff and made him look like a punk.

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

just getting ready to watch the last 2 weeks... anxious to see what happened after all this talk...

Tree Rollins

Got a feeling this "extra" coach will be Randy couture. No real reason why I think that, just a guess.
    Good guess.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Or the coaches are Forrest Griffin, Gray Maynard and Tyson Griffin as the Spike commercials have already shown!

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Those guys could be, they are fighting out of Vegas so it would make sense.

Darrellp32

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Or the coaches are Forrest Griffin, Gray Maynard and Tyson Griffin as the Spike commercials have already shown!
    I haven't seen that (got TiVo so me and commercials don't get along). Those guys just don't seem like they would have the wow factor like those guys were acting.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Overall I think this has been a good season. The last couple of fights have been really good. I think one of the funniest things is Tito's training. He always says punishment and tries to get his guys in excellent shape. This clearly hasn't been the case all season since every single fight Tito's team gasses. For someone that mostly focuses on cardio I think he fails. Some of Chuck's guy look like they'd physically have cardio issues, but they always seem to last longer.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post
    Those guys could be, they are fighting out of Vegas so it would make sense.
    Not could be...it is! http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9362/tufcoaches.png

12 Last