Travis
    Travis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody out there think Hatton can beat Mayweather?

I think if Hatton can catch Mayweather with one of those devestating roundhouses, Mayweather will fall. But if Mayweather keeps backing up the whole fight he will win in a decision.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hatton already won with his largest payday ever.

Win the fight? No.

djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Im taking Hatton, Mayweather has not face anybody like hatton, Hatton will give Mayweather fits with hes bullying style...

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I think Floyd's stint in Dancing With the Stars will definately help him win.

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

I placed a bet for a friend of mine in Scotland on Hatton. He bet Hatton to KO, TKO, DQ at +650. Now say I want to bet Mayweather to win by decision at the same book(thegreek). Would they have a problem with that? Should I just try to place my bet somewhere else?

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

My bet will be about 20 times larger than the one I placed for my friend also, if that helps.

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hatton to win,mayweather has never fought anyone that will be in his face for 12 rounds.But whoever wins lets hope it`s a good scrap.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

This is one of the few fights I want to watch. I think Hatton will give the pretty boy with all his bling fits. I really dislike Mayweathers attitude and BS.

4FUN.AND$$
    4FUN.AND$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Hatton has s great shot due to Mayweather and his sore hands. I think after three rounds the pain in his hands will be too much and Hatton will win in a decision rather than a KO or TKO.

jrcaces
    jrcaces's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody watch the Hatton/Mayweather 24/7 show on hbo? It's pretty interesting its going to be a good fight but Mayweathers attitude gets old fast.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

No chance.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

i clearly recall that mayweather said something like, "i am going to butt**** you".

hatton is naturally 140lb, losing power as he up his weight to fight mayweather.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

I took Mayweather and the under 11 1/2 rounds.... PBF will knock him

punchmaster
    punchmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Quote Originally Posted by vanman View Post
    mayweather has never fought anyone that will be in his face for 12 rounds.
    That would be incorrect Sir. A prime Jose Luis Castillo was in Mayweather's face as much as possible in their first fight and after just watching it again... JLC won that fight, closing out the championship rounds very strong. Lederman, Lampley, and Merchant all thought so. That night Castillo had about an 8 pound weight advantage in the ring.. a very educated jab which helps offset speed and excellent in-fighting skills, honed from years as legendary JCC sparring partner. This seems a tough fight to call. Love Hatton to shut the arrogant Mayweather up but he'll need a heart the size of Manchester to do it.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by punchmaster View Post
    That would be incorrect Sir. A prime Jose Luis Castillo was in Mayweather's face as much as possible in their first fight and after just watching it again... JLC won that fight, closing out the championship rounds very strong. Lederman, Lampley, and Merchant all thought so. That night Castillo had about an 8 pound weight advantage in the ring.. a very educated jab which helps offset speed and excellent in-fighting skills, honed from years as legendary JCC sparring partner. This seems a tough fight to call. Love Hatton to shut the arrogant Mayweather up but he'll need a heart the size of Manchester to do it.
    Absolutely, and surely Hatton's seen that fight numerous times and plans to utilize a similar strategy. I've watched Mayweather/JLC 1 several times, and each time I'm more and more convinced Castillo deserved the decision after controlling the latter half of the fight. However, here's the problem for Hatton. First, while Hatton's a very good fighter, he's just not on the same level as a prime Castillo, who was a legitimate top 10 P4P fighter back in 2002. JLC was a huge 135-pounder who held a pretty substantial power advantage over Floyd. That's not something Hatton will have this Saturday as he moves up to 147 for only the second time (the first being a lethargic performance against Luis Collazo in a close, controversial decision in Ricky's favor), while Floyd's been an established welterweight for several fights. Also, Mayweather was completely caught off guard by Castillo's aggressive approach in their first fight, but he won't be against Hatton, as he knows Hatton's a one-dimensional fighter who will try to fight the same fight that Castillo had success with. It also should be worth noting that Mayweather dismantled JLC with ease in the rematch.

Floyd was legitimately pissed with Hatton calling him out after Ricky himself beat Castillo, and his past experiences with JLC will serve him well in this fight. Hatton could very well fight a perfect fight and it still might not be enough. The +190 price for Hatton just isn't nearly enough in what is basically a -500 fight in Floyd's favor. Count me in as someone who'd love to see Hatton shut up Floyd, but it's just not realistic.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by jrcaces View Post
    Anybody watch the Hatton/Mayweather 24/7 show on hbo? It's pretty interesting its going to be a good fight but Mayweathers attitude gets old fast.
    I saw it was good promotion for the fight but Mayweather was way over the top all the time.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Hatton is the biggest joker in the sport of boxing. How he ascended to the top is beyond me, you had pundits and experts like Pedro Fernandez regarding him as the second coming. For what? Defeating an aging and rusty KT with cheap moves and extremely biased officiating. Beating the technical genius that is Carlos Maussa? "Beating" Collazo, hah, that was a funny decision? Beating a JLC who basically came to the ring for a paycheck and then promptly took a knee?

I wish PBF would've just knocked his head off his body and ended his career on the spot, so we are no longer force fed the next "great" White fighter.

I was wrong when I said this was a -2000 lined fight. It wasn't EVEN close.