flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

St. Pierre vs Hughes ufc 79!!!

I can't wait for this now! I am glad Serra is out and St. Pierre is in! Hell of a fight this is going to be! They are 1-1 against each other and I don't think any way in hell Hughes will beat St. Pierre!
    I got my tickets and cannot wait to be there! Chuck is going to lose as well as Hughes!

drftrader
    drftrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure GSP has been training, however can he pull everything together in a month? I wonder what statistics say about fighters taking fights on short notice.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Chuck will definitely lose, that's a fact. Glass jaw or not, Wanderlei will win, and has wanted this fight for years, Chuck was a punk. Now that Mr. Hollywood, has something to gain, after his two losses, he took the fight.

GSP vs. Hughes will be a close fight. Hughes just needs to keep the fight on the ground, and stay active with the g-n-p. If that happens, expect a victory from the Hughes camp. If this was Serra vs. GSP, he'd be getting his ass handed to him in the first round.

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like GSP to beat Hughes once again

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also think Chuck loses silva is unbelievable and Ludell has lost 2 in a row

nevillehater
    nevillehater's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe View Post
    GSP vs. Hughes will be a close fight. Hughes just needs to keep the fight on the ground, and stay active with the g-n-p. If that happens, expect a victory from the Hughes camp. If this was Serra vs. GSP, he'd be getting his ass handed to him in the first round.
    Well, that's assuming he can get GSP down. He tried a bunch of times in the second fight and never even got close to getting him down. Some of Hughes' fans seem to think Matt wanted to prove that he could stand with GSP...and I think to a certain extent that is true. However, during that 2nd fight it appeared to me Hughes wanted to take it to the ground and no longer trade but simply gave up trying to take GSP down b/c he couldn't.

Nightwolfkicksaz
    Nightwolfkicksaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chuck and Silva is such a crucial fight. I'm leaning slightly towards Silva in this one.

Nightwolfkicksaz
    Nightwolfkicksaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would go with GSP in the tie breaker. Hughes is a beast but GSP is so strong in every area of fighting.