bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dan Henderson Agrees To Fight Anderson Silva

It's about time Dan Henderson has agreed to have another fight at 185lb eve though he said he was gonna stay at 205lb. This should be a hell of a fight, and for the first time I can actually see Silva loosing a fight.

UFC ANNOUNCES SILVA VS. HENDERSON

The Ultimate Fighting Championship, at the post-fight press conference in New Jersey, announced that Pride 185-pound division champion Dan Henderson has finally relented and has agreed to fight UFC champion Anderson Silva.

The bout is to take place sometime in March, which would most likely be at the UFC’s return to Columbus, Ohio on March 1 at Nationwide Arena.

Henderson suffered a disappointing decision loss in his return to the UFC last September, when he lost to current light heavyweight champion Quinton Jackson. Despite that loss, he had steadfastly said he wanted to remain in the 205-pound class.

Silva has dominated the 185-pound division since debuting in the UFC with a 49-second TKO of Chris Leben in June of 2006. He has finished all five of his fights in the Octagon, only two of them going outside the first round.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i'll take hendo unless he gasses

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Silva looks like he is so confident in what he does now. hes relaxed and knows he has an absolute advantage over anybody on the feet.

on the other side of the coin. Hendo has superior wrestling and doesnt seem to be the guy to have an ego and try to keep it standing.

ill take anderson.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

henderson via whatever he wants..

Nightwolfkicksaz
    Nightwolfkicksaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is very good news.

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Henderson all the way

bredker
    bredker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cannot stand all these people that get behind wrestlers in mma. they are boring, and should not be allowed in the sport. I mean honestly, henderson had silva on his back for almost the entire round and what did he accomplish? NOTHING. All wrestlers do is avoid fights by taking people down and laying on them until the round ends, and hope to win by takedowns..pathetic....ju jitsu wins over wrestling 99% of the time, and i get frickin crazy after I get to see it happen live...If these 2 guys fought ten times, silva would win ten times...he would win on the ground, on his back, or standing.....period.