Keithzilla
    Keithzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boxing leans for the weekend

Finally, a week to make some money in boxing!! I love this weekend because there's finally a lot of pick'em fights and you can make some money without throwing out a 5 liner. Get ready to make some money with me boys....

Small leans:
    Raul Garcia +175 vs. Joyi - Garcia is going into Joyi's home of South Africa which is the only reason I can see him being a dog in this one. Garcia really impressed me against Ronald Barrera a few fights ago but I didn't catch his last one where he won a close decision. Two undefeateds in the smallest weight class.

Sam Webb +275 vs. Anthony Small - Small is the shittiest most boring fighter I have ever had the displeasure of watching and Webb has a solid recent win over McDonagh, a common opponent for both guys. Both fighters edged victories over him.

Ndlovu +375 vs. Molitor - I know that these two met before and Ndlovu was stopped, but Molitor has looked like ass in all of his fights since losing to Caballero in their unification fight. Ndlovu beat Kiko Martinez to earn this shot while Molitor bored everyone against Heriberto Ruiz and looks like he can't pull the trigger like he used to, he is very hesitant. Ndlovu is not a bad fighter at all and definitely the best Molitor will have stepped in with since losing his confidence. Picking the upset.

Medium leans:
    Hatton -240 vs. Branco - Hatton isn't very good but Branco is way past it. Will probably throw this in a parlay with Funeka to get better odds.

Kameda -165 vs. Wonjongkam - Pong is coming to the end of a great career and Koki is a star in the making. I'm going to parlay with Sithsamerchai to get slightly better odds.

Moreno +115 vs. Cermeno - Cermeno has two wins over Mijares who was coming off of the Darchinyan defeats. Moreno has had a long reign beating up on lower level guys but beat Sidorenko twice rather easily. The Monshipour SD was much wider than the scores would have you believe. Moreno will outbox Cermeno.

Henry -165 vs. Garay - Henry lost a close fight to Yusaf Mack but whooped Shaun George's ass while Garay hasn't fought since losing his belt to Campillo last June. I think Henry will get a late stoppage against Garay who doesn't really like to trade.

Morales -160 vs. Alfaro - Gotta roll with El Terrible.

Large leans:
    Funeka -200 vs. Guzman - Guzman is lazy, Funeka will come ready again and will issue a similar beating to last time these two met. This is just a terrible style matchup for Guzman and I'm likely to make one of my largest plays of the year so far on this fight.

Abraham -205 vs. Dirrell - Abraham will cover up for the first few rounds and then start tattooing Dirrell with right hands and eventually knock him out.

Keithzilla
    Keithzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm also dropping a very small amount on Barros +1000 over Gamboa. Pretty improbable, but i did the same for Donaire over Darchinyan. big upsets do happen, and i dont want to be holding my wang wishing for lube when they do.

ddream1
    ddream1's Avatar Become A Pro!

great post!!

love funeka and garay. thinking alfaro could win at +145. seems like a pick'em to me.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Henry -165 vs. Garay - Henry lost a close fight to Yusaf Mack but whooped Shaun George's ass while Garay hasn't fought since losing his belt to Campillo last June. I think Henry will get a late stoppage against Garay who doesn't really like to trade.

agree with most of this but I put a lot less shame in losing to Campillo after watching what he did to Beibut Shumenov in his last fight

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

great call on webb even though that was a horrible price, only wish i had bought back for more on my small play