ddream1
    ddream1's Avatar Become A Pro!

MMA: ufc 111

mma ytd: 19-12 +320.39

k.pellegrino -165 $100
    hometown boy gets a chance to build on a 3-0 streak against some decent mid tier competition. the knock on kurt has always been his cardio and that 1 mental error. during this win streak and especially against the very active and ruthless josh neer kurt has shown that matured needed to be prepared physically and mentally. he has worked extremely hard on his boxing and its showing and we all know his bottom game is as good as anyones. truth is people are aware of his bjj but his wrestling and overall grappling is highly decorated at a top level. i really cannot see how he loses here. he has the better hands, a good camp and focus and his bjj is just as good as camoes. i like camoes stand up pressure. he is really fierce and likes to push. i think this is awesome for us because kurt just faced that with neer. and neer's guard is really good. i can see kurt winning the boxing battle if it goes that way and i see kurt putting camoes on his back easily if he decided to pressure. kurt wins a 3rd UD.

r.almeida -138 $50
    matt brown is one of my favorite fighters to watch. he has that blue collar, lunch box, never say die attitudes. his fights are exciting and action packed and every bout he seems to improve. his hands have gotten better, his takedown defence has improved greatly and he has the toughness and grit to break wills. at first i had brown in mind as i see him better in a few areas than almeida but ultimately i just see almeida dropping down double legging and working brown building top control points. almeida hasn't really improves since his glory days but i just think his experience may be a factor in this particular fight. this play is more of a gut feeling if anything.

j.ellenberger +145 $50
    ellenberger should be able to close the distance of big ben and get him down easily. i like his overall grit and power and just think he will decide to bull through. lots of value here on a fighter who can get this down. ellenberger is well seasoned and could be a serious threat with his power. saunders is a big boy who has some ground skills but i think he needs to win solely on his striking. cannot see him getting this down, he might even just pull guard once he relies ellenbergers power. with saunders destroying davis in his last fight i think we are rewarded with an inflated line that must be taken.

i hope we have a great card and some winners. goodluck everyone!!

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by ddream1 View Post

j.ellenberger +145 $50
    ellenberger should be able to close the distance of big ben and get him down easily. i like his overall grit and power and just think he will decide to bull through. lots of value here on a fighter who can get this down. ellenberger is well seasoned and could be a serious threat with his power. saunders is a big boy who has some ground skills but i think he needs to win solely on his striking. cannot see him getting this down, he might even just pull guard once he relies ellenbergers power. with saunders destroying davis in his last fight i think we are rewarded with an inflated line that must be taken.

I think you just went 3-0, only play i would hesitate on is Kurt

Eccocide
    2010 MMA Results: +69.3225 units
    Eccocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by ddream1 View Post

k.pellegrino -165 $100
    hometown boy gets a chance to build on a 3-0 streak against some decent mid tier competition. the knock on kurt has always been his cardio and that 1 mental error. during this win streak and especially against the very active and ruthless josh neer kurt has shown that matured needed to be prepared physically and mentally. he has worked extremely hard on his boxing and its showing and we all know his bottom game is as good as anyones. truth is people are aware of his bjj but his wrestling and overall grappling is highly decorated at a top level. i really cannot see how he loses here. he has the better hands, a good camp and focus and his bjj is just as good as camoes. i like camoes stand up pressure. he is really fierce and likes to push. i think this is awesome for us because kurt just faced that with neer. and neer's guard is really good. i can see kurt winning the boxing battle if it goes that way and i see kurt putting camoes on his back easily if he decided to pressure. kurt wins a 3rd UD.

r.almeida -138 $50
    matt brown is one of my favorite fighters to watch. he has that blue collar, lunch box, never say die attitudes. his fights are exciting and action packed and every bout he seems to improve. his hands have gotten better, his takedown defence has improved greatly and he has the toughness and grit to break wills. at first i had brown in mind as i see him better in a few areas than almeida but ultimately i just see almeida dropping down double legging and working brown building top control points. almeida hasn't really improves since his glory days but i just think his experience may be a factor in this particular fight. this play is more of a gut feeling if anything.

j.ellenberger +145 $50

On Almeida (very large) and Ellenberger (large). Hope you hit these for both of our sakes lol

ddream1

thx guys. i hope so. i really like kurt in this match up alot. 4 fights ago i would bet against him but i really think he has settled down. if he fights patient and smart i think he can get takedowns. i really liked what i saw against neer's active guard. he basically layed and prayed but that control was what sold me here. looking forward to this fight as camoes always pushes.

ddream1

alves is out with a possible career ending brain situation. taking his place will be ben saunders, so our ellenberger bet against saunders is cancelled. going to take the $50 ellenberger wager and spread out on these to plays.

tomasz drwal +214 $25
    drwal has decent hands and good wrestling. his submission defence is ok and palharres isn't really a threat on his feet in any area. i think drwal can kkep this standing long enough to win a round or 2, and if gets put down or if he is on top i think his grappling is decent enough to avoid a submission(or i hope) palharres has really great bjj. i see this more of a 50-50 fight so taking these odds is a gift.

3-fighter parlay
    gsp-miller-riddle $25 to win $28.38
    not to much to say here. if miller and gsp do there thing they should win and i like riddle's top control. he should have no problem getting this down and holding soto to a decision win.

i really hope alves is ok. all the best to him and his family

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Have u even seen Soto fight? He's is good off his back and is powerful standing...dont be surprised to see him beat Riddle and send him packing out of the UFC.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

riddle looked awful against that kid from Rough House in his last fight, good takedowns but Nick made him look lost in top position

ddream1

riddle to me is a little to big for soto, and i like its soto's debut. i see soto' aggression playing right into a clinch where i feel riddle can manage him and put him down for a suffocation of top control. if riddle is dumb enough to fight flat footed again then he deserves to leave. if riddle can move just a bit i feel he will have his way as soto will have no choice but to move forward and hopefully slight off balance. main thing was the size.

bol guys

ddream1

adding small 2-fighter parlay
    n.diaz and j.miller $25 to win $19.72

ddream1

a good night of fights and a solid night of profit. man that sucked with drwal slipping, he had no chance.

4-1 +$173.10

ytd: 23W-13L +$493.49

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

5/6... glad I resisted Drwal... Wallace let me down on gettin a clean sweep... £135 winnings is satisfactory I spose!

ddream1

would take it every day!!