Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Mike Perry almost gets jumped in Russia

I guess he called him motherfocker and the Russian thought he was talking about his mom.hes trippin for even being there right now
    Points Awarded:

KingHawkins gave Nate rasta 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5937

Great post Nate!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Great post Nate!
    Ditto

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Mike would have lit him up as they should have immediately put them in the cage together and let that play out.

Sputnik doesn't understand English. Mommy's boy..

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Mike would have lit him up as they should have immediately put them in the cage together and let that play out.

Sputnik doesn't understand English. Mommy's boy..
    Why did he leave the UFC again? Was it because of that racist tirade he said. He seemed more drunk than racist if I remember correctly.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Why did he leave the UFC again? Was it because of that racist tirade he said. He seemed more drunk than racist if I remember correctly.
    He just couldn't beat the top UFC fighters, slower out put, one dimensional stand up fighter. Banger. He could punch and take a punch though. Tough dude but just started losing to many fights by decision.

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mike-Perry-176179

Sledge187

7-0 Outside of the UFC and 7-8 in the UFC. 3-7 in his last 10 fights. Rough go of it lately.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

He's looks different, a little younger.he must of cleaned up his drinkin lol

Sledge187

I hate when great UFC fighters lose their ability because of age. I know Perry wouldn't be consider a great one by any stretch because of his record but it's still sad to see. The worst was watching Anderson Silva lose all those matches at the end of his UFC career. Man he was something when he was at his best and not goofing around. I also hated seeing Chuck and Rashad Evans at the end of their careers. It sucks that Randy Coutore had a falling out with the UFC.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

You're right Sledge. Mike Perry was a straight savage brawler. The fight game is a cold game. But Hey maybe Anderson Silva can go out with a cherry on top if he beats Jake Paul

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    You're right Sledge. Mike Perry was a straight savage brawler. The fight game is a cold game. But Hey maybe Anderson Silva can go out with a cherry on top if he beats Jake Paul
    Starting to hear that Jake Paul fights are fixed. Tyrone Woodley wouldn't engage with him. Something seems off on his fights. I really hope Silva beats him but I wouldn't be surprised if Silva gets a huge payday to take a dive.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He just couldn't beat the top UFC fighters, slower out put, one dimensional stand up fighter. Banger. He could punch and take a punch though. Tough dude but just started losing to many fights by decision.

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mike-Perry-176179
    Bare knuckle a perfect fit for Platinum - Undefeated in BKFC so far!