JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Gane folded late in the fight. I think he gassed out more then Francis. Is what it is.

What I saw is both these HW's will get grounded and lose to the next good HW wrestler/grappler like a DC. Both overrated and suck ass on the ground and will get smoked. Gotta put these guys on their backs going forward if you want to beat them.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7043

As if a high level HW grappler like DC comes along every other week..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    As if a high level HW grappler like DC comes along every other week..
    No they don't come around often like DC but there are some HW's out there that can wrestle their asses off that are probably up and coming.

After seeing that fight last night the few pure wrestlers coming up must be licking their chops.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Did anyone look at Victor Henry's record.

And fail to see his past wins over Kyler Phillips and Anderson Dos Santos?

Not certain how I pulled off that amazing feat.

Only rookie error preventing this event from being a complete banger ($$$) for the m to the e.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

The flyweight division has a high chance for decisions. The heavyweight division has a high chance for knockouts. I avoiding betting in these divisions.
    Last edited by GunShard; 01-23-22 at 11:50 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Over friendly over bet factor at play too. Also if you look at the faceoffs. They are pals
    Anyone made a move on this?

Gunshard I shared an angle on what to bet regarding the total in the Ngannou - Gane fight , a reply to jibbby. Don't expect props from jibbby as the guy is a delusional idiot who thinks he's better than us and that he's a winning sports bettor lmao. Anyway maybe you can use this rule in the flyweight HW totals betting.

Bad blood = under
    Friendly= over

Apply the rule carefully. If bad blood rule applied in the FW and friendly rule applied in the HW odds on total should be at +money 99% of the time.
    Last edited by Thrilla; 01-24-22 at 12:40 AM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Gunshard I shared an angle on what to bet regarding the total in the Ngannou - Gane fight , a reply to jibbby. Don't expect props from jibbby as the guy is a delusional idiot who thinks he's better than us and that he's a winning sports bettor lmao. Anyway maybe you can use this rule in the flyweight HW totals betting.

Bad blood = under
    Friendly= over

Apply the rule carefully. If bad blood rule applied in the FW and friendly rule applied in the HW odds on total should be at +money 99% of the time.

Take it easy Thrilla when you speak to me, I don't think I'm better then anyone. I'm a humble man these days. I do put in the work though and can pick em at times.

Pumping my chest and look at me on SBR, those days are over for JIBS.

That's all you now Thrilla, show us to the MMA betting promise land bud.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

I don't make millions fighting. First and foremost. I did fight in the streets of Akron and some in the ring. Francis has been a complete coward in his career queer. So eat shit bud. You don't know me or want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Sure big boy, Ngannou is a coward. Luckily we have real keyboard warrior men like you.
    Last edited by Brandt Moat; 01-25-22 at 11:52 AM.

Brandt Moat

You don't know fighters mentality at all !! He stood there and let his pucie drip all over the canvas when he fought Lewis and the other dude(DON'T CARE TO LOOK IT UP). You lib tard fook. I grew up tough. Does that automatically make me tough??? NOPE!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Exactly! Ngannou has had one of the toughest childhoods ever and had a tough life. He was homeless and also had to work in the sand mines etc and still worked hard to achieve making the ufc. He is as tough as they come. He is the exact opposite of coward.

Brandt Moat

Frank looks like he hits the bottle on a regular basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fat Frank Trigg is a UFC ref now. LOL. Moving on up!! ..

Brandt Moat

Didn't watch it. Knew they were overrated. Let Stipe get his rematch!!
    Gane folded late in the fight. I think he gassed out more then Francis. Is what it is.

What I saw is both these HW's will get grounded and lose to the next good HW wrestler/grappler like a DC. Both overrated and suck ass on the ground and will get smoked. Gotta put these guys on their backs going forward if you want to beat them.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Take it easy Thrilla when you speak to me, I don't think I'm better then anyone. I'm a humble man these days. I do put in the work though and can pick em at times.

Pumping my chest and look at me on SBR, those days are over for JIBS.

That's all you now Thrilla, show us to the MMA betting promise land bud.
    OK jibbby. I'm sorry maybe those days are indeed over. Especially since you didn't feel the need to flex your sbr pro membership just now. lol

My apologies. Pls accept. I will return to my lane.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

Bad blood = under
    Friendly= over

That does seem to be true. Almost every McGregor fight is bad blood and the fights doesn't go the distance.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    You don't know fighters mentality at all !! He stood there and let his pucie drip all over the canvas when he fought Lewis and the other dude(DON'T CARE TO LOOK IT UP). You lib tard fook. I grew up tough. Does that automatically make me tough??? NOPE!!!!
    How dumb are you? I have 5 amateur mma fights but I don't know fighters mentality? I am friends with court mcGee as well. I have experienced wins and losees. Also I am a member of the proud boys but I'm a "libtard"?... Impressive you are able to be wrong this much in one post!

Brandt Moat

Sorry for the Libtard comment! Ngannou has totally pucied out in a few fights "PERIOD". He does NOT have a champions mentality. Sorry to break the news, a few fights doesn't qualify for much. I see young boys think they are tough or want to act tough and join mma gyms and gangs all the time. You had to double down and do both. Being too weak to do things on your own is a sign your are scared and need help. Knowing another fighter and name dropping that fighter to someone else, still gives you ZERO cred. If you think Francis is a strong willed and determined fighter you have not been watching all his fights. Go stomp a few heads for me!! I don't like em either!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    Sorry for the Libtard comment! Ngannou has totally pucied out in a few fights "PERIOD". He does NOT have a champions mentality. Sorry to break the news, a few fights doesn't qualify for much. I see young boys think they are tough or want to act tough and join mma gyms and gangs all the time. You had to double down and do both. Being too weak to do things on your own is a sign your are scared and need help. Knowing another fighter and name dropping that fighter to someone else, still gives you ZERO cred. If you think Francis is a strong willed and determined fighter you have not been watching all his fights. Go stomp a few heads for me!! I don't like em either!
    Thanks, I'm like I hate libtards lol. Seems like ciryl gane doesn't since he's the one that lost and he makes constant mistakes. Yeah in my 20s fighting when I dislocated my toes and got knocked out in a fight it showed me I didn't enjoy it as much. The 3 wins were nice but losing sucks. To me fighters know a fighters mentality a lot. He didn't look good in some and looked good in others. I have seen all his fights. Was impressive to me for him to get takedowns and improvise on the fly while losing. Looked like gane was the one making the mistakes. Yeah now I just train. Save the fights for the protests in 2024.

Brandt Moat

I'm old and fat. Carry the torch!

First 123