Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

So i bet Miner going against my own policy of betting a fighter without seeing him ever fight. My good ole buddy kept pushing me. I know Elkins is average but he can out tough guys. So i see the start of this fight and i ask my buddy "can this guy box because this submission nonsense is exactly the fight Elkins wants. He tells me Miners subs are great. I said not against a guy like this you fuk he is going to get tired and i just pissed away a hundred. He told me to trust him lol. I told him when Elkins broke away from another sub i'll never trust him again. How is it possible that Miner had no clue he fed right into Elkins wheel house? Is his trainers this clueless or do we waste to much time watching fights lol. I have to get an account with live betting.

Thor4140

August 28 boys. Sabatini and Brady on the same card. Was gonna go but Sabatini father wants me to watch his shore house those days. Sabatini got a real tough fight. Brady i think abuses Lee but Lee with have his moment. The Russian that was going to fight Kyle Daukus but covid got Daukus is on that card to. This Russian looks like a monster. What was a shitty card is turning out to be a good one. Barbosa against Giga is the headliner. Sabatinis opponent fought Giga who is a good fighter and lost where i thought he got robbed. Emmers is his name. I see it going three and i don't bet fights i think are going to go three (judges policy)unless i am betting the fight to go the distance.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    TJ is back!
    Not really, he got busted up in that fight and that decision win was questionable at best..

I wouldn't call that TJ being back. He did fight thru all that diversity though with the eye gash and knee and you can't question his heart. I'm a fan of TJ now regardless going forward. He's a warrior..

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7037

As soon as the bell rung, I said to my buddy "UFC going to give this to TJ for the redemption story"... bang, big shocker there.

He won the low kick volume.. and.. more takedowns? I didn't think he deserved it, but that's a worthless opinion.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Not really, he got busted up in that fight and that decision win was questionable at best..

I wouldn't call that TJ being back. He did fight thru all that diversity though with the eye gash and knee and you can't question his heart. I'm a fan of TJ now regardless going forward. He's a warrior..

Jibby you are aware TJ wasn't fighting Jens Pulver right?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    As soon as the bell rung, I said to my buddy "UFC going to give this to TJ for the redemption story"... bang, big shocker there.

He won the low kick volume.. and.. more takedowns? I didn't think he deserved it, but that's a worthless opinion.

The guy is on the cusp of the title and gets screwed like that. good thing Dana doesn't make fights all of the time by rankings. In dillys defense i do think they ****** him against Cruz where Cruz got a shady decision.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Jibby you are aware TJ wasn't fighting Jens Pulver right?
    WTF? Thor what are you tying to say? I gave an honest assessment and it was legit you silly bastard!! .

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    WTF? Thor what are you tying to say? I gave an honest assessment and it was legit you silly bastard!! .

The guy said "tj is back" what do you want from him his first fight back in two years fighting what some thought was the number one guy in the world lol. it wasn't like TJ came back to fight some stiff. That was a heck of a performance from him even tho i thought he lost.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Emmers is a tough out.....but can be beat with Wrestling-----Pat will def be at a speed disadvantage though.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    August 28 boys. Sabatini and Brady on the same card. Was gonna go but Sabatini father wants me to watch his shore house those days. Sabatini got a real tough fight. Brady i think abuses Lee but Lee with have his moment. The Russian that was going to fight Kyle Daukus but covid got Daukus is on that card to. This Russian looks like a monster. What was a shitty card is turning out to be a good one. Barbosa against Giga is the headliner. Sabatinis opponent fought Giga who is a good fighter and lost where i thought he got robbed. Emmers is his name. I see it going three and i don't bet fights i think are going to go three (judges policy)unless i am betting the fight to go the distance.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I mean it was +160 on a guy that will CHEAT to win.....hes not coming back rusty IMO.....I got lucky w the win....but still think the price was right there to bet him....
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Emmers is a tough out.....but can be beat with Wrestling-----Pat will def be at a speed disadvantage though.....
    Pat is fast also. Speed won’t be the problem. Emmers to me is good everywhere but not great. Emmers wrestling is solid but I think his top control is a little lazy. Pat is good everywhere but his jujitsu is at a higher level. Emmers size and reach worry me. It is awesome that Brady fell on to this card. They will be helping each other out.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Had a big bet on TJ and thought I lost going to the cards, but I'll take it

And I would say TJ is back. Dude fought a top 5 guy in his weight class, off a 2.5 year layoff, with a bad knee, and still fought the fight as close as it could be

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    Had a big bet on TJ and thought I lost going to the cards, but I'll take it

And I would say TJ is back. Dude fought a top 5 guy in his weight class, off a 2.5 year layoff, with a bad knee, and still fought the fight as close as it could be
    You picking up what this fella is dropping Jibbers

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

Not sure what I'm picking up. But, I am sure the hell putting down UFC wagering! Hope the fighters have an impact on the judges RIGGED scoring. Not going to look it up but, if I'm not mistaking, A'mato might be a son of a former boxing judge if that says anything. When the "Chosen" ones and the Italians get together, things aren't always on the up and up. Like say for instance Boxing. lol If you don't think that one of these fights recently are not fixed, you are in need of some awareness training. I will continue to enjoy MMA and do what I did when boxing got to the point UFC has entered. Quit wagering on it. Whatch the fighter's get robbed on decisions. Get next to nothing in terms of profit to purse money. The usual course when dealing with the "chosen" ones. Good Luck to the fighter that have the balls to stand up for the other guy. Something Americans can learn from. Stick together people. It's us against them. The government, big business and a whole lot of other players in the Grand scheme of things. Not just the blacks and gays. They (government) want us to be at each others throats. Trust me it has worked. Even I can't stand most blacks I deal with on a daily basis. Let's face it your race sucks! Had dinner with a black friend just a few hours ago so stick it in your ars about racist. Just an honest assessment from my life's experiences.

First ... 2345