THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori 2 (June 12, 2021)

Pay-per-view 10:00 pm ET
    Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori (for middleweight title)
    Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno (for flyweight title)
    Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz
    Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad
    Paul Craig vs. Jamahal Hill

ESPN 8:00 pm ET
    Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddell
    Eryk anders vs. Darren Stewart
    Joanne Calderwood vs. Lauren Murphy
    Hakeem Dawodu vs. Movsar Evloev

ESPN+ 6:00 pm ET
    Alexis Davis vs. Pannie Kianzad
    Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola
    Chase Hooper vs. Steven Peterson
    Luigi Vendramini vs. Fares Ziam
    Jake Collier vs. Carlos Felipe

Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave THE_LOCKSMITH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Unwritten Law gave THE_LOCKSMITH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla, and 209 Life

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Gotta love how excited this guy is for his fight.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Just not into the main event. Not sure what changes from their first fight which was close. Not a big fan of Vett’s style but he looks like a live dog here in a very boring fight. Gonna be tough to match the intensity with the fight right before it.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Anybody leaning Dober? He ran into a buzzsaw with Makhachev his last fight. Is Brad Riddell the real deal?

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7049

I like both champions in the main events, and think both have a decent chance to win in the distance.

I don't think Adesanya's loss affects him mentally, I don't think he's built that way.. more like "I tried moving up, the weight difference was a much bigger issue that I'd thought" instead of "woe is me". Vettori's been stunned and I think Adesanya could very well finish him later on, possibly with a head kick.

I'm a huge Figueiredo fan and thought he'd win ITD last time with Moreno, had no idea about any hospitalization or anything. I think he wins it in another good one. Moreno's ability to take shots really impressed me last go-round, but is it enough this time?

Leon Scott should certainly beat Diaz.. and if he's able to get some shots in early to Nate's face, with it being a 5-rounder, there's always a chance for a blood stoppage, as Diaz loves bleeding all over the place.

(edit: only reasonable hedge on Adesanya is Vettori by decision.... he's no finisher)
    Last edited by magpie878; 06-08-21 at 09:54 AM.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    I like both champions in the main events, and think both have a decent chance to win in the distance.

I don't think Adesanya's loss affects him mentally, I don't think he's built that way.. more like "I tried moving up, the weight difference was a much bigger issue that I'd thought" instead of "woe is me". Vettori's been stunned and I think Adesanya could very well finish him later on, possibly with a head kick.

I'm a huge Figueiredo fan and thought he'd win ITD last time with Moreno, had no idea about any hospitalization or anything. I think he wins it in another good one. Moreno's ability to take shots really impressed me last go-round, but is it enough this time?

Leon Scott should certainly beat Diaz.. and if he's able to get some shots in early to Nate's face, with it being a 5-rounder, there's always a chance for a blood stoppage, as Diaz loves bleeding all over the place.

(edit: only reasonable hedge on Adesanya is Vettori by decision.... he's no finisher)
    I agree with everything you said. Also Fig was on a 21-day turnaround last time... Should be another great fight hopefully.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Frank Camacho is OUT, he was in a car accident.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Adesanya vs Vettori will be worse than Adesanya vs Romero.

Vettori knows he has no chance standing and that Adesanya can't wrestle as seen against Blachowicz. He simply has no clue what to do once it goes down to wrestling. So Adesanya will dance around and try to keep the distance while Vettori will seek the chance to lie down on him and do nothing else.

I really cannot see this fight playing out any different. I might take Vettori actually. Not because I think he is the better fighter but he will get Izzy on the ground and control the fukk out of the clock. Pretty sure this one will go the distance.

I hope Nate can hang with Edwards but I simply can't see it. He will get destroyed. Gonna take Edwards KO/TKO/Sub. Deivison will finish business this time. Belal should also be a safe bet. These 3 look relatively safe to me.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Vettori has a granite chin imo

magpie878

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Vettori has a granite chin imo
    I'm not saying it's easy to KO him, but Holland stunned him more than once, most recently. Enough where, with Adesanya's speed, if he manages the same thing, he will follow it up and potentially finish it.

Granted, it could very well go the way Allure mentioned, a boring distance-dance fest.. we'll see.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Adesanya vs Vettori will be worse than Adesanya vs Romero.

Vettori knows he has no chance standing and that Adesanya can't wrestle as seen against Blachowicz. He simply has no clue what to do once it goes down to wrestling. So Adesanya will dance around and try to keep the distance while Vettori will seek the chance to lie down on him and do nothing else.

I really cannot see this fight playing out any different. I might take Vettori actually. Not because I think he is the better fighter but he will get Izzy on the ground and control the fukk out of the clock. Pretty sure this one will go the distance.

I hope Nate can hang with Edwards but I simply can't see it. He will get destroyed. Gonna take Edwards KO/TKO/Sub. Deivison will finish business this time. Belal should also be a safe bet. These 3 look relatively safe to me.
    I think a lot of people are forgetting that Adesanya went up a weight class to fight Jan.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

I like the Jew Bear. Good price. Hill gets sloppy a lot. I'm not sure how or why the Jew Bear or his opponent is in the top 15. He has a chance with this opponent. I'm going with Dober(love this kid probably a heart bet), Luigi and Anders on a parlay. Anders and Belal are my heavier leans on this card. If memory serves me, Anders was getting the best of the action in last fight before it was stopped. Belal has one thing to do and he is good at it, top control with an aging fighter. Let's Go! GL
    Last edited by Brandt Moat; 06-10-21 at 02:47 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Hugo de Naranja

I'm not saying it's easy to KO him, but Holland stunned him more than once, most recently. Enough where, with Adesanya's speed, if he manages the same thing, he will follow it up and potentially finish it.

Granted, it could very well go the way Allure mentioned, a boring distance-dance fest.. we'll see.
    Holland has far more single strike power than Adesanya and Holland didn't even hurt Vettori enough to steal rounds.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Adesanya has a big enough chip on his shoulder about his wrestling/grappling I'm tempted to throw a flyer on Izzy by sub +1400. Vettori is on a nice little win streak but who has he actually beaten that has anywhere near the skills of Adesanya? I think Wittaker, Canonier, and even Gastelum would all beat Vettori.

magpie878

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Holland has far more single strike power than Adesanya and Holland didn't even hurt Vettori enough to steal rounds.
    My take was that Adesanya has a decent chance to win in the distance (and by head kick), you disagree. Who do you think is going to win?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

I will be on Marvin small 0. something something unit Hugster style.

Sanity Check

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    I think a lot of people are forgetting that Adesanya went up a weight class to fight Jan.
    Yeah, he did but you could tell from his technique that Izzy didn't know what to do on the ground. He looked clueless to be honest. Not Holland level clueless but not far away. I think Vettoris game plan will be similar if not exactly to the Holland fight. Get him to the ground and dominate the clock. Obviously Vettori won't have a field like he did with Holland's non existing take down defense.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

It's a 5 rounder. Blachowitz purposefully waited for Adesanya to tire before attempting a td. Maybe Vettori will do the same. If timed right we will be getting better odds live.

Brandt Moat

I don't like Vettori's ground and ??? He sucks on top! Going to take a beating. The Italian is slow. Recipe for disaster when facing a sniper for the second time. Inside the distance on this one. GL
    Last edited by Brandt Moat; 06-10-21 at 02:50 PM.

Hugo de Naranja

My take was that Adesanya has a decent chance to win in the distance (and by head kick), you disagree. Who do you think is going to win?
    I think Adesanya wins a pretty wide decision, something like 49-46.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I'm really starting to like Brandon Moreno. Think he is a live dog. Gonna be a good skrap but something tells me Moreno is gonna shock and end this within 2 rounds.

thedenthead
    thedenthead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    I'm really starting to like Brandon Moreno. Think he is a live dog. Gonna be a good skrap but something tells me Moreno is gonna shock and end this within 2 rounds.

Agreed... when figgy shoved him at the face off it oddly made him look weak. Moreno may be in his head a bit, and the funny thing is Moreno isn’t even trying lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Prelim write ups.. MMA MANIA..

135 lbs.: Pannie Kianzad vs. Alexis Davis

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 28 finalist Pannie Kianzad (14-5) initially struggled to find her footing in UFC, dropping her first two bouts to prospects Macy Chiasson and Julia Avila. She went on to win her next three, including a decisions over Bethe Correia and Sijara Eubanks in successive efforts.
    She is the taller of the two by one inch.
    Alexis Davis (20-10) claimed victory over fellow Strikeforce import Liz Carmouche in her UFC women’s Flyweight debut, only to lose her next three. With her back against the wall, “Ally-Gator” upended highly-touted Sabina Mazo in Feb. 2021 to snap a two-year victory drought.
    She’s dispatched eight professional opponents via submission during her 14 years as a professional.
    Davis deserves all the credit in the world for her performance against Mazo; she hobbled an ostensibly superior striker with her relentless leg kick attack and enjoyed considerable success on the ground despite “Colombian Queen’s” improved takedown defense. I’ll admit I was wrong to write her off, but I do think she’ll have issues here. Kianzad figures to be the larger woman by a decent margin, has the same sort of stinging jab that Mazo used to good effect, and doesn’t figure to hand Davis takedowns with errant body kicks.
    The big concern for Kianzad is Davis’ leg kicks, as “Banzai” can overcommit to her right hand. Still, she should be able to stay at a distance and pepper a resilient Davis to claim a decision.
    Prediction: Kianzad via unanimous decision
    Related
    UFC 263 Poster Drops For ‘Adesanya Vs Vettori 2’

155 lbs.: Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola

Frank Camacho (22-9) kicked off his UFC career with three consecutive “Fight of the Night” awards, two of them against dangerous contenders Li Jingliang and Drew Dober. He enters the cage this weekend on the heels of two consecutive first-round stoppages, the most recent of which saw him fall to late replacement Justin Jaynes in just 41 seconds.
    Sixteen of his 19 stoppages have come by form of knockout.
    Matt Frevola (8-2-1) followed his successful turn on the Contender Series by putting together a 3-1-1 UFC start before a combination of COVID and injuries kept him on the shelf for 15 months. He last saw action in January, stepping up on short notice against top prospect Arman Tsarukyan and suffering a unanimous decision loss.
    He gives up one inch of height and two inches of reach to “The Crank.”
    Before Frevola withdrew because of COVID protocols and Jaynes took his place against Camacho in June 2020, I gave my thoughts on this match up, ultimately declaring that Frevola would hold his own in a brawl while capitalizing on Camacho’s shaky takedown defense to blunt any attempts to build momentum. My thoughts haven’t really changed one year later, with the possible addendum that Frevola has a not-inconsiderable chance of scoring a Jaynes-like stoppage.
    Camacho’s just taken too much damage at this point and failed to adapt his game to compensate. Frevola’s too game for him to out-brawl and too adept with his wrestling for “The Crank” to bring his grappling to bear. In the end, Frevola mixes brawling and takedowns for a comfortable decision with the outside potential of a stoppage.
    Prediction: Frevola via unanimous decision
    Related
    UFC 263 Ticket Information For ‘Adesanya Vs Vettori 2’

145 lbs.: Chase Hooper vs. Steven Peterson

Chase Hooper’s (10-1-1) gutsy effort against Canaan Kawaihae on “Contender Series” earned him a developmental contract, which ultimately brought him to the Octagon after a dominant submission of Luis Gomez in Titan FC. He’s 2-1 in the world’s largest mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion, a loss to Alex Caceres sandwiched between finishes of Daniel Teymur and Peter Barrett.
    His professional stoppages are split 5/3 between submissions and knockouts.
    Though his “Contender Series” war with Benito Lopez didn’t go his way, Steven Peterson (18-9) made it to the Octagon six months later to battle Brandon Davis to a “Fight of the Night” decision loss. He’s 2-2 since, including a “Performance of the Night”-winning spinning backfist knockout of Martin Bravo in Mexico City, Mexico.
    This will be his first fight in more than 20 months, as he withdrew from planned bouts with Aalon Cruz and Seung Woo Choi.
    Though Peterson is definitely closer to Barrett than Caceres in terms of overall skill, he’s got the tools to thoroughly ruin Hooper’s day. His solid wrestling, relentless advance and deep gas tank look sufficient to keep things on the feet and beat the life out of Hooper in the process. Plus, while his striking defense is nonexistent, so is Hooper’s striking offense, giving “Ocho” little reason not to just march forward and mash him with power shots.
    Even if Hooper does somehow force Peterson to the mat, the latter’s difficult to hold down and borderline impossible to finish. And it won’t be long before Peterson returns to his feet and turns the pressure right back up. Hooper’s insane toughness saves him from a stoppage loss, but earns him a steady mauling.
    Prediction: Peterson via unanimous decision
    Related
    Up Next! ‘Stylebender’ Has ‘Italian Dream’ In Glendale!

155 lbs.: Fares Ziam vs. Luigi Vendramini

Fares Ziam (11-3) paved his road to the Octagon with five straight wins, among them a second-round knockout of TUF veteran Abner Lloveras. Though he fell to Don Madge in his Octagon debut, “Smile Killer” secured a spot on the scoreboard with a narrow decision over Jamie Mullarkey his next time out.
    He is five inches taller than “The Italian Stallion” and will enjoy a two-inch reach advantage.
    Luigi Vendramini (9-1) showed exceptional boldness in moving up to 170 pounds to fight Elizeu Zaleski on short notice, but found himself rewarded with a vicious second-round knockout loss. He would not see action again until more than two years later, when he flattened Jessin Ayari in 72 seconds to earn “Performance of the Night.”
    All of his wins have come inside the distance, five of them via knockout.
    It’s tough to get an accurate bead on Vendramini seeing as his only fight since 2018 lasted less than 90 seconds, so keep that in mind as I justify picking Ziam. The Frenchman figures to be the better technical striker of the two, helped in no small part by his considerable height and reach, and appears to be making solid strides in his takedown defense. Though Vendramini doesn’t need much of an opening to take the back, he’ll need to get through Ziam’s jab and knees first, which looks like a mighty tall task.
    Vendramini did manage to wipe out a significantly larger man in Ayari, but the German’s pressuring style compromises his size advantage, while Ziam excels at using his reach to potshot his way to victory. In the end, expect him to pick apart the Italian at a distance.
    Prediction: Ziam via unanimous decision
    Related
    Vettori Out-Styles ‘Stylebender’ In Virtual Trashtalk Session

265 lbs.: Carlos Felipe vs. Jake Collier

Initially slated to make his UFC debut against Christian Columbo in 2017, a United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) violation kept Carlos Felipe (10-1) out of action until 2020, when he lost a majority decision to Serghei Spivac on “Fight Island.” He went on to defeat Yorgan De Castro less than three months later, then war his way to a narrow split decision over Justin Tafa in Jan. 2021.
    All six of his professional finishes have come by form of knockout.
    Nearly three years after moving from 185 to 205 pounds to upset Marcel Fortuna, Jake Collier (12-5) returned to the Octagon as a Heavyweight, falling to top prospect Tom Aspinall in his division debut. His sophomore effort proved more successful, as he outworked Gian Villante to even up his UFC record at 4-4.
    He stands three inches taller than Felipe and will enjoy a 3.5-inch reach advantage.
    Credit where it’s due: Collier proved that he can compete as a UFC Heavyweight, showing impressive striking versatility and a remarkably deep gas tank against Villante despite lugging around so much excess mass. Still, beating the likes of Felipe is a significantly greater ask than outclassing an overweight, underachieving Light Heavyweight. The Brazilian looks to have significant advantages in power and durability to go along with his own strong cardio, which should theoretically allow him to keep pace with Collier and slowly break him down.
    Collier is definitely the better kicker of the two and is far less predictable with his offense, but he doesn’t seem equipped to slow down a guy who walked through all of Justin Tafa’s best shots. Expect “The Prototype’s” slickness to carry him to an early lead, only for Felipe’s pressure and body attack to steadily turn the tide en route to a late finish.
    Prediction: Felipe via third round technical knockout

155 lbs.: Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddell

Despite struggling early in his UFC career, Drew Dober (23-10) smashed his way into Lightweight contention with a 6-1 run that saw him brutally knock out Nasrat Haqparast and Alexander Hernandez. This set up a contender clash with Islam Makhachev, who choked the Elevation product out at UFC 259.
    Sixteen of his professional wins have come inside the distance, nine of them via submission.
    Brad Riddell (9-1) made an immediate impact in UFC thanks to his insane “Fight of the Night” debut against Jamie Mullarkey and subsequent upset over Magomed Mustafaev. “Quake” put on yet another show against Brazilian prospect Alex da Silva in Sept. 2020 and was all set to fight Gregor Gillespie the following March before withdrawing because of COVID protocols.
    He’s the shorter man by an inch but boasts a one-inch reach advantage.
    I can’t always follow UFC’s logic when it comes to selecting featured “Prelims” bouts, but there’s no arguing with this one. Indeed, it’s hard to imagine this pair of skilled, powerful, durable strikers with ultra-deep gas tanks not producing a 15-minute classic. While I’ll admit to underestimating Dober in the past, I find myself leaning “Quake’s” way, as his considerable kickboxing experience makes it hard to imagine him losing what figures to be a pure stand up affair.
    Riddell does tend to start slow, however, and Dober’s newfound power may be sufficient to do some real damage. Once Riddell gets going, though, his compact combinations look poised to carry the day, especially since he won’t have to focus on takedown defense like he did against his first three Octagon foes. In the end, the Kiwi grits his way to a hugely entertaining decision.
    Prediction: Riddell via unanimous decision
    Related
    UFC (Begrudgingly) Laid Out ‘Italian’ Panties

185 lbs.: Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart

Eryk Anders (13-5) clawed his way out of a 1-4 hole by viciously knocking out Vinicius Moreira and edging out Gerald Meerschaert upon his return to Middleweight. Then came a loss to Krzysztof Jotko and subsequent clash with Stewart, which saw Anders nearly put away “The Dentist” before landing an illegal knee that forced a “No Contest.”
    “Ya Boi” has one inch of height and reach on Darren Stewart (12-6).
    Stewart put an 0-3 (1 NC) Octagon run behind him to win four of his next five, the sole loss a split decision to then-unbeaten Edmen Shahbazyan. He now finds himself 1-2 (1 NC) in his last four, falling to Kevin Holland by razor-thin decision and suffering the aforementioned “No Contest” his last two times out.
    His eight finishes feature seven knockouts.
    One of the main reasons I picked Stewart to win the first time was that I believed Anders couldn’t hurt him, an idea the former football ace quickly proved ill-conceived. The knee-jerk reaction, then, is to pick Anders to repeat his earlier efforts without the sour ending, but I just can’t convince myself to follow through. Stewart is still considerably more consistent than Anders, whose only definitive victory in his last seven fights came against four-time UFC knockout victim Moreira, and managed to stay conscious despite Anders’ best efforts.
    Stewart’s incredible resilience and considerable power of his own have me expecting a reversal of fortune, even if I can’t find a way to justify it in words. In short, he wars his way to a narrow victory, surviving the early blitz to take over late.
    Prediction: Stewart via unanimous decision
    Related
    UFC 263 Ticket Information For ‘Adesanya Vs Vettori 2’

125 lbs.: Lauren Murphy vs. Joanne Calderwood

Lauren Murphy (14-4) went 1-3 as a UFC Bantamweight before trying her hand as a Flyweight on The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 26. Though eventual winner Nicco Montano defeated her in the opening round, “Lucky” went on to win five of her next six in the Octagon, including four straight.
    She has dispatched eight professional foes via form of knockout, two of them in UFC proper.
    Joanne Calderwood (15-5) battled her way into Flyweight contention with a 3-1 run, only to lose her spot at the front of the line to Jennifer Maia in Aug. 2020. “Dr. Kneevil” managed to start her 2021 right, however, handily out-working Jessica Eye en route to a unanimous decision win in January.
    She faces a 1.5-inch reach disadvantage despite being the taller of the two.
    If both women come out firing on all cylinders, Calderwood wins this without too much trouble. Her crisp, versatile striking offense is a fair bit more effective than Murphy’s gritty boxing, and the Scot has polished her wrestling to the point where Murphy will struggle to get a proper grind going. That said, willingly engaging Maia on the ground was just the latest of Calderwood’s self-inflicted setbacks, and Murphy’s both resilient and determined enough to turn a single mistake into several minutes of slog.
    Still, Calderwood has enough of an edge on the feet for me to tentatively lean her way. Provided she sticks to her guns and doesn’t try to match Murphy’s grappling, she racks up enough significant strikes to take a narrow decision.
    Prediction: Calderwood via split decision
    Related
    Up Next! ‘Stylebender’ Has ‘Italian Dream’ In Glendale!

145 lbs.: Movsar Evloev vs. Hakeem Dawodu

Movsar Evloev (14-0) used his time in M-1 to establish himself as one of Europe’s best Bantamweights, making multiple defenses of the promotion’s title along the way. He has since found similar success as a UFC Featherweight, most recently beating Nik Lentz via split decision in Jan. 2021.
    He faces one-inch disadvantages in height and reach.
    A boatload of hype — courtesy of his excellent World Series of Fighting (WSOF) run — wasn’t enough to save Hakeem Dawodu (12-1-1) from a 39-second submission loss to Danny Henry in his UFC debut. He’s since managed to right the ship with five consecutive wins, among them decisions over division standouts Julio Arce and Zubaira Tukhugov.
    His 12 professional wins feature seven by form of knockout.
    Even if he’s struggled to unleash his pre-UFC levels of violence since the Henry debacle, Dawodu is still far and away the best striker Evloev has yet faced, and the stout takedown defense “Mean” Hakeem showed against Tukhugov has me smelling an upset. Even a gunshy Dawodu is more dangerous on the feet than the still-developing Evloev, who lacks the pop to properly exploit Dawodu’s vulnerability to right hands.
    The real concern is how long it takes Dawodu to build up a head of steam. Based on their past performances, Evloev will almost certainly win the first round, and the second two figure to be ultra-close. Still, I say Dawodu’s combinations, low kicks and body shots let him eke out another decision.
    Prediction: Dawodu via split decision
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Vettori going all out to piss off Izzy, reminds me of Paulo Costa last year

3 units Adesanya inside the distance +165

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Who looked good/bad at the weigh ins?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I think the Bearjew gets MAULED....and I'm a fan....follow him close....his is going to be overwhelmed by power IMO.....Anyone asking about the difference in the main event (its called 2 rounds).....way different fight.....W Vettori having an iron chin and a chip on his shoulder, Ades is gonna have to be on his bike....will really favor Vettori if he can land a takedown early to gas ades.....I hope we dont see another "I ****** HIS LEG UP"..but I see that as ades gameplan smh....excited.....bets to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    I like the Jew Bear. Good price. Hill gets sloppy a lot. I'm not sure how or why the Jew Bear or his opponent is in the top 15. He has a chance with this opponent. I'm going with Dober(love this kid probably a heart bet), Luigi and Anders on a parlay. Anders and Belal are my heavier leans on this card. If memory serves me, Anders was getting the best of the action in last fight before it was stopped. Belal has one thing to do and he is good at it, top control with an aging fighter. Let's Go! GL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fading Vettori as well. Vettori will be game though.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Zero value at -275 IMO....maybe if you take by dec +160......
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fading Vettori as well. Vettori will be game though.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Zero value at -275 IMO....maybe if you take by dec +160......
    Dec prop for sure. Vettori impossible to finish. Block head with a granite jaw. Very durable.

Sanity Check

The pre fight press conference for this event was epic.

Arizona is doing a great job putting itself on the map.

Trending @ 1.3 million views, looking good.

Brandt Moat

I took the Bear Jew and Moreno on a $25 2 leg parlay. Isolated Dober instead of
    Anders for a 3 to win 2 bet. I went inside the distance on the Main and went with Belal and Anders on a 3 leg $50 parlay. Looking forward to an entertaining card. GL
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I think the Bearjew gets MAULED....and I'm a fan....follow him close....his is going to be overwhelmed by power IMO.....Anyone asking about the difference in the main event (its called 2 rounds).....way different fight.....W Vettori having an iron chin and a chip on his shoulder, Ades is gonna have to be on his bike....will really favor Vettori if he can land a takedown early to gas ades.....I hope we dont see another "I ****** HIS LEG UP"..but I see that as ades gameplan smh....excited.....bets to come.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Brandt Moat 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Brandt Moat

I went inside distance for either fighter. I rolled it into one of my parlays. GL
    Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Vettori going all out to piss off Izzy, reminds me of Paulo Costa last year

3 units Adesanya inside the distance +165

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Looking forward to watching this card after digging into the fights. Anyway here is my card for UFC 263:
    Movsar Evolev -230 1u
    Brandon Moreno +176 0.5u
    Marvin Vettori +220 0.5u

3 fight ML Parlay:
    Hill -270
    Evolev -235
    Edwaards -550

1u to win 1.31u

GL boys should be another fun night of fights.

1234 ... Last