Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

TBK update

This isnt set in stone but very close Pat Sabatini vs Michel Pereira April 24th in Jacksonville Florida. Pat had April 17th but Touchy Filly pussed out
    Last edited by Thor4140; 03-30-21 at 08:04 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Tossing him into the Fire GL

Thor4140

It is official but it is Tristan Connelly. Here we go again. Love that he is on a great great card. I might even make an appearance. April 24th. The night Thug Rose grabs her title back. Woooohooooo
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    It is official but it is Tristan Connelly. Here we go again. Love that he is on a great great card. I might even make an appearance. April 24th. The night Thug Rose grabs her title back. Woooohooooo
    It's on Tapology now . Glad your guy is getting Connelly instead if Pereira. I really like Pereira and the crazy shit he does and I don't think that would be a great matchup for your boy making his debut. Best of luck
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave hankcream 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hankcream

It says the fight is at featherweight, do you know if that's correct Thor? Connelly is normally a welterweight and his last fight was at 170, that would be a big weight cut.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    It's on Tapology now . Glad your guy is getting Connelly instead if Pereira. I really like Pereira and the crazy shit he does and I don't think that would be a great matchup for your boy making his debut. Best of luck
    Pereira way to big. If they were the same size i rather Pat fight Pereira. Pat won’t fall for all that sloppy gymnastic shit Mike does. He would get leglocked his first flip. Now Connelly to me is a season veteran with good discipline. This reminds me of Sean Brady first fight with Court McGee. A tough tough fight. 145 they are fighting at. That is what i hear so far. One thing i dont hear is if i can get tickets to this super spreader event.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Connelly is a much better matchup. I'm rooting for him.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Connelly is a much better matchup. I'm rooting for him.
    I might have screwed up in the first thread an meant to say Connelly to begin with not Mike. Hugo you have anyway to look up old fights besides ufc fight pass?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

It says the fight is at featherweight, do you know if that's correct
    Connelly fought @ 145 early in his career.

He took that fight vs Pereira on very late notice as a 155er moving up a division.

Pereira's coaches and corner were denied travel visas for that fight vs Connelly. Pereira had no one to help him cut weight which is why he gased so badly.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 04-07-21 at 10:43 AM.

hankcream

MMAplay365 tape index has a great video index of all past fights for $3.99/mo, they do have some tout shit on there as well but the tape index is worth it in my opinion.

Hugo de Naranja

MMAplay365 tape index has a great video index of all past fights for $3.99/mo, they do have some tout shit on there as well but the tape index is worth it in my opinion.
    I've heard good things about them too.

Hugo de Naranja

I might have screwed up in the first thread an meant to say Connelly to begin with not Mike. Hugo you have anyway to look up old fights besides ufc fight pass?
    ESPN+, YouTube, FiteTV and YouKu are the main sites I use other than FightPass.

Thor4140

Thanks bud

Thor4140

ESPN+, YouTube, FiteTV and YouKu are the main sites I use other than FightPass.

Thor4140

i cant believe Pat is -230 and as high as -250 in some spots. This is a tough spot with a guy who has a lot of experience. I told Pat a week and a half ago to not over train and peak to early. He said he was turning the training down as we spoke. He is healthy and ready but man no way am i gonna bet that line.

hankcream

i cant believe Pat is -230 and as high as -250 in some spots. This is a tough spot with a guy who has a lot of experience. I told Pat a week and a half ago to not over train and peak to early. He said he was turning the training down as we spoke. He is healthy and ready but man no way am i gonna bet that line.
    I'm seeing the under 2.5 rds @ +195, you know Sabatini better than us, what are your thoughts of Sabatini inside the distance?

Thor4140

I'm seeing the under 2.5 rds @ +195, you know Sabatini better than us, what are your thoughts of Sabatini inside the distance?
    I think it is going the full three but i only saw one fight of his opponent.

hankcream

Here's a podcast interview with Connelly Cageside Press

Thor4140

Well it wasn't pretty but you have to remember it was his first UFC fight and his opponent was a tough out. I said Pat like Sean Brady, once they are on top, it is hard as hell to get them off. I sense Pat tiring after round two and never saw that before. I think he was having a bit of an adrenaline dump. I am happy for the boy. he did what he had to do. Lets see what he does his next fight now that he got the first one out of the way. He cost me about six hundred with the spread i had out and the twenty people who ate and drank on my dime. I guess it is all good because i got to see THUG ROSE smash that little Asian Tyson. I had Pat 29-28. Now i can die in peace
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Thor4140 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140

Here's a podcast interview with Connelly Cageside Press

Thanks for that Hank. Connelly is a class act.

Hugo de Naranja

Well it wasn't pretty but you have to remember it was his first UFC fight and his opponent was a tough out. I said Pat like Sean Brady, once they are on top, it is hard as hell to get them off. I sense Pat tiring after round two and never saw that before. I think he was having a bit of an adrenaline dump. I am happy for the boy. he did what he had to do. Lets see what he does his next fight now that he got the first one out of the way. He cost me about six hundred with the spread i had out and the twenty people who ate and drank on my dime. I guess it is all good because i got to see THUG ROSE smash that little Asian Tyson. I had Pat 29-28. Now i can die in peace
    Congrats to him for the UFC debut win!

Thor4140

Congrats to him for the UFC debut win!

Thanks Hugo. I used to baby sit that boy. I am so happy for him. His dad called me right before the fight from Jacksonville. His dad is not built for this stuff. Not a fan at all and pretty much doesn't like it. he told me to level with him and what i think would happen. I told him this won't be easy Connelly is tough and they pretty much have the same styles. I told it will be a chess match and how i wanted to see Pat on top and if Connelly could shake him. I re watched the fight and thought Pat did a lot better than i original thought. He was pretty dominated thru those two rounds. It is hard watching the fights with others and i am going to go back to watching these fights alone or one or two people in the joint. The freaking questions from people during the fight are unbearable. I saw Sean Brady tweeted some nice words about Pat during the fight. Pat did wrestle division one at Rider but was a walk on. He is a really respectable person so it is going to be a huge job for him to try and changed that a bit. We all know Dana loves confidence and cockiness. Well spoken college educated good looking boy with none of those nasty tattoo's all over his body will do well if he can put a few wins together.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 04-26-21 at 05:52 PM.