THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Holland (March 20, 2021)

ESPN+ 8:00 pm ET
    Derek Brunson vs. Kevin Holland
    Paul Craig vs. Jamahal Hill
    Cheyanne Buys vs. Kay Hansen
    Don’Tale Mayes vs. Tai Tuivasa
    Max Griffin vs. Song Kenan
    Gregor Gillespie vs. Brad Riddell

ESPN+ 5:00 pm ET
    Macy Chiasson vs. Marion Reneau
    Grant Dawson vs. Leonardo Santos
    Gustavo Lopez vs. Adrian Yanez
    Julia Avila vs. Julija Stoliarenko
    JP Buys vs. Bruno Silva
    Anthony Birchak vs. Johnny Eduardo
    Dricus Du Plessis vs. Trevin Giles

Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave THE_LOCKSMITH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

magpie878 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

During March Madness....Love it....

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7049

Not a ton of confidence, but I'd love to see Brunson win.
    Points Awarded:

JC2008 gave magpie878 24 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Seeing a lot of value on Brad Riddell at over +200, Gillespie might be a little gun shy after Kevin Lee turned his lights out. Riddell was the former Tiger Muay Thai striking coach and has decent takedown defense.
    Points Awarded:

frankieunits2685 gave hankcream 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Seeing a lot of value on Brad Riddell at over +200, Gillespie might be a little gun shy after Kevin Lee turned his lights out. Riddell was the former Tiger Muay Thai striking coach and has decent takedown defense.
    Riddell has a solid chin as well. He hasn't been knocked down in any of his UFC fights. Gillespie won't try to stand and bang with him, but if Riddell can stuff a few TD's it will get interesting.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

I'm not so sure. Gillespie is a beast wrestling and worse wrestlers have had success getting Riddell down. All 3 of his UFC opponents have taken him down multiple times and none have wrestling credentials ever close to Gillespie's.
    Points Awarded:

frankieunits2685 gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hankcream

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I'm not so sure. Gillespie is a beast wrestling and worse wrestlers have had success getting Riddell down. All 3 of his UFC opponents have taken him down multiple times and none have wrestling credentials ever close to Gillespie's.
    Good points, but Gillespie has been missing in action for what 2.5 years and long layoffs aren’t great for grapplers plus what did that bad KO do to his head. By the way I still haven’t got over that bad Kape loss and need to get a new fire stick remote - nice hit on your end

Hugo de Naranja

Good points, but Gillespie has been missing in action for what 2.5 years and long layoffs aren’t great for grapplers plus what did that bad KO do to his head. By the way I still haven’t got over that bad Kape loss and need to get a new fire stick remote - nice hit on your end
    Not 2.5 years but 1.5 years (16 months since November 2019). In my opinion, hoping fighters skills deteriorate after a layoff is a losing strategy in the long run. He got put out last fight and the time off should do him well to get his body recovered from that.

Thought Kape deserved to win that one so I got lucky,

kobejoshy
    kobejoshy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Gillespie's has very high-level wrestling credentials and has been dominant on the ground. I think he will avoid any real exchanges on the feet and grind out a decision win or late finish on the ground.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave kobejoshy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja gave kobejoshy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by kobejoshy View Post
    Gillespie's has very high-level wrestling credentials and has been dominant on the ground. I think he will avoid any real exchanges on the feet and grind out a decision win or late finish on the ground.
    I think so too. Good chance Riddell catches him IF Gillespie can't hit TDs.

WolfTicketDealer
    WolfTicketDealer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7615

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    Not a ton of confidence, but I'd love to see Brunson win.
    Been thinking about this one more and I think Brunson wins if he doesn't get knocked out.

hankcream

This Giles - Dolidze fight is interesting. Dolidze is taking the fight on short notice & unless it's at a catch weight, Dolidze will be cutting 20lbs from where he has been fighting. Dolidze looks like a good pick @ current odds but need to see if he makes weight and what he looks like

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by WolfTicketDealer View Post
    Been thinking about this one more and I think Brunson wins if he doesn't get knocked out.
    Big IF but I think so too. I think Holland KO is most likely outcome followed by Brunson KO and Brunson Decision.

frankieunits2685

Julia Stoliarenko just passed out on the scale. Her fight against Avila has been cancelled.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    Julia Stoliarenko just passed out on the scale. Her fight against Avila has been cancelled.
    Bummer

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Looked like she was 100% in perfect health with a good cut.

Then she fell asleep for no reason standing on the scale 2x.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/...ce-scary-video
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 03-19-21 at 02:01 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Prelim write ups -

135 lbs.: Montel Jackson vs. Jesse Strader

Montel Jackson (9-2) put a UFC debut loss to Ricky Simon behind him with three consecutive Octagon victories, including a 100-second submission finish of Brian Kelleher. His efforts set up a July 2020 clash with Brett Johns, who survived an early knockdown to out-wrestle “Quik” en route to a unanimous decision.
    He stands two inches taller than Jesse Strader (5-1) at 5’10.”
    Strader enjoyed a five-fight amateur career before turning pro in 2017 and, two fights later, joining up with Combate. He went 3-1 under that banner, most recently knocking out Isaiah Batin-Gonzalez in Aug. 2020.
    He’s ended four of his five professional victories via knockout.
    With John Lineker enjoying himself over in ONE, it falls to Strader to fill the ultra-violent body-punching void he left behind. The SoCal native is pure aggression in the cage, a mindset that will both entertain us immensely and get him absolutely splattered by Jackson. “Quik” is way too big and hits way too damn hard for Strader to just charge at him like he always does, especially since Strader lacks the top-tier takedown offense that Simon and Johns used to shut down Jackson’s offense.
    Strader catching Jackson unaware and battering him into submission before the latter gets his bearings isn’t impossible, but it’s far likelier that Strader’s eagerness to mix it up inside gets him flatlined by a counter. Jackson scores his first Octagon knockout to end a short-but-delightful firefight.
    Prediction: Jackson via first-round knockout
    Related
    Up Next! Brunson Battles Holland On ESPN!

135 lbs.: Johnny Eduardo vs. Anthony Birchak

Johnny Eduardo (28-12) — a long-time staple of Nova Uniao — started his Octagon career 3-2 with losses to division standouts Raphael Assuncao and Aljamain Sterling. He has since dropped two straights, succumbing to Matthew Lopez’s ground-and-pound and Nathaniel Wood’s submission prowess.
    He fights for the first time since June 2018 and for just the sixth time in nearly nine years.
    Anthony Birchak (15-7) initially left the Octagon on a win, but proceeded to drop three straight under the Rizin banner. After scoring a few first-round finishes on the regional circuit, “El Toro” returned to UFC in Nov. 2020, falling to Gustavo Lopez on short notice.
    He has ended 12 fights inside the distance, seven of them via submission.
    This is an absolute nightmare fight to try and predict. Beyond Eduardo’s inactivity, his lack of fight IQ undercuts his excellent striking, as seen when he spent a round dominating Nathaniel Wood on the feet before inexplicably shooting for a takedown and getting choked out for it. Birchak, meanwhile, can’t seem to translate a fairly stout overall game into consistent success.
    I think I’ve got to go with Eduardo — he’s without question the superior technician on the feet and Birchak’s offensive wrestling has yet to make a noteworthy impact in the Octagon. The guy’s 40 years old and could very easily make me look like an idiot, but I think he can punish Birchak’s aggression with an early finish.
    Prediction: Eduardo via first-round technical knockout
    Related
    Craig Vs Hill Tossed From UFC Vegas 22

125 lbs.: J.P. Buys vs. Bruno Silva

J.P. Buys’ (9-2) first “Contender Series” appearance back in 2017 went poorly, suffering a technical knockout loss to Joby Sanchez after starting strong. A four-fight win streak brought him back to the show three years later, and he made the most of it with a contract-winning victory over Jacob Silva.
    His professional finishes are split 5:3 between submissions and knockouts.
    More than four years after a 1-1 run on The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): Brazil 4, Bruno Silva (10-5-2) finally joined the Octagon proper, only to fall to Khalid Taha in his debut. Though that was later overturned when Taha failed a drug test, he enters the cage this weekend on the heels of consecutive losses to David Dvorak and Tagir Ulanbekov.
    He gives up two inches of height and an inch of reach to Buys.
    He may be winless in the Octagon, but Silva gave two very strong prospects in Dvorak and Ulanbekov everything they could handle, and he’s got the skills to do the same to Buys. Though certainly the stronger wrestler, Buys doesn’t appear to deal with adversity terribly well. Indeed, if Silva can land his calf kicks early and offer enough resistance in the grappling to tax Buys’ gas tank, he’ll have a legitimate shot at the upset.
    Still, even with my reservations, I have to favor Buys. Silva’s kicks leave him vulnerable to takedowns and he’ll have a lot more trouble getting out from underneath Buys than he did Ulanbekov. In the end, “Young Savage” drags him to the mat early and often, leaning on long stretches of top control to secure the decision.
    Prediction: Buys via unanimous decision
    Related
    UFC Vegas 22 Poster Drops For ‘Brunson Vs Holland’

135 lbs.: Julia Avila vs. Julija Stoliarenko

Julia Avila (8-2) smashed her way into Bantamweight contention with dominant UFC victories over Pannie Kianzad and Gina Mazany, stopping the latter in just 22 seconds. Then came Sijara Eubanks, who used an aggressive wrestling attack to neutralize “Raging Panda” and pull off the upset.
    She has knocked out four professional opponents and submitted one other.
    Julija Stoliarenko (9-4-1) returned to the regional circuit after falling to Leah Letson at TUF 28 Finale, winning four straight before taking a split decision in her Invicta debut. She returned to the Octagon in Aug. 2020, dropping a unanimous decision to contender Yana Kunitskaya.
    All nine of her professional stoppage wins have come by armbar.
    Even if the Eubanks debacle tempered my expectations, I’m still high on Avila, who remains one of the more entertaining and destructive fighters in the division. She should be way too much for Stoliarenko, at least. That’s because the Lithuanian is badly out-gunned on the feet and lacks the wrestling to drag Avila to the mat, making her submission skills a non-factor.
    To her credit, Stoliarenko is likely durable enough to withstand Avila’s power and her various armbar transitions could play a factor should Avila get overeager and leave herself open to a guard pull. Still, expect “Raging Panda” to overpower her in a stand up war, avoiding Stoliarenko’s signature technique in the process.
    Prediction: Avila via unanimous decision

135 lbs.: Macy Chiasson vs. Marion Reneau

Macy Chiasson (6-1) ran roughshod through the The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 28 tournament, racking up three finishes in three fights to claim victory. Subsequent beatdowns of Gina Mazany and Sarah Moras left her poised for greatness, and though Lina Lansberg stopped her hype train cold, she successfully bounced back in Feb. 2020 with a decision over Shanna Young.
    She stands five inches taller than Marion Reneau (9-6-1) and boasts a four-inch reach advantage.
    “The Belizean Bruiser’s” impressive 5-2-1 Octagon start saw her score two ground-and-pound technical knockout wins and submit standouts Jessica Andrade and Sara McMann along the way. Success has proven more elusive recently, though, dropping three consecutive unanimous decisions.
    All but one of her professional wins have come by stoppage, five of them by form of knockout.
    While favorable style match ups may have disguised Chiasson’s myriad flaws, she’s got what it takes to dominate Reneau. The former’s sheer size and aggression make her a nightmare to deal with for those unable to back her up or shut down her wrestling, and considering that Reneau’s given up at least one takedown in each of her last nine fights, she’s unlikely to enjoy anywhere near the success that Lansberg did.
    For all of Reneau’s power and striking technique, all Chiasson really has to worry about is getting submitted while on top. Reneau’s definitely caught people sleeping before, but so long as Chiasson mutes her customary mauling somewhat, she should out-muscle and out-work Reneau to a wide decision.
    Prediction: Chiasson via unanimous decision
    Related
    UFC Vegas 22 Loses A Fight Due To **** Issues

155 lbs.: Leonardo Santos vs. Grant Dawson

Brazil’s Leonardo Santos (18-3-1) quietly assembled a 7-0-1 record during a nearly eight-year stretch in the Octagon, though he remains plagued by inactivity. He has fought just twice since 2016, brutally knocking out Stevie Ray and subsequently defeating M-1 champ Roman Bogatov.
    He’s the taller of the two by two inches and will enjoy a three-inch reach advantage.
    Grant Dawson (16-1) ran over Adrian Diaz on “Contender Series” to punch his ticket to the Octagon, only for United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) issues to leave him on the shelf for 1.5 years. He’s since made up for lost time with four wins in four UFC appearances, one of which earned him “Performance of the Night.”
    His 14 professional stoppages include 11 by submission.
    This is some low-key excellent matchmaking. Dawson, a top-notch prospect, has thus far leaned on his physicality and phenomenal grappling during his Octagon run. Now he’ll have to deal with a world-class submission artist with the punching power to potentially punish “KGD’s” still-developing stand up ... all in a weight class he hasn’t seen since 2016.
    Luckily for Dawson, said world-class submission artist is 41 years old and gassed to oblivion against Bogatov. Indeed, even if Santos can hold his own in the early going, he’s going to wilt if the early knockout isn’t there. So long as Dawson stays patient and doesn’t leave himself open to a kill shot, he beats up Santos’ lead leg and grinds him down for his fifth Octagon victory.
    Prediction: Dawson via unanimous decision
    Related
    Up Next! Brunson Battles Holland On ESPN!

185 lbs.: Trevin Giles vs. Roman Dolidze

Trevin Giles (13-2) followed his successful Legacy and LFA runs with dominant stoppages in his first two Octagon appearances, only to suffer consecutive submission losses to Zak Cummings and Gerald Meerschaert. He has since bounced back with a narrow split decision over James Krause and subsequent knockout of Bevon Lewis.
    He’s gone the distance just twice as a professional, knocking out six.
    More than one year after injuries scrapped planned UFC debuts against Gadzhimurad Antigulov and Vinicius Moreira, Roman Dolidze (8-0) made up for lost time with a brutal knockout of Khadis Ibragimov. Then came Brazilian John Allan, whom Dolidze overpowered for the first decision win of his career.
    He steps in for Dricus Du Plessis, who ran into **** issues, on less than two weeks’ notice.
    I characterized last Saturday’s scrap between Eryk Anders and Darren Stewart as a battle of overachiever vs. underachiever, and I’m prepared to re-use that here. Giles has struggled to break through despite obvious physical gifts and technical ability, while Dolidze’s poor striking has done little to slow him down in the Octagon. Still, there’s enough going Giles’ way for me to pick “The Problem.” That’s because not only does he possess a considerable speed advantage and the wrestling savvy to shut down Dolidze’s grappling, but the Georgian is also making his first cut to 185 pounds with very little prep time.
    Dolidze needs to get a grind going to win this one and I’m not convinced he has the tools to pull that off, especially in these extenuating circumstances. So long as Giles’ tendency for self-sabotage doesn’t flare up again, he’ll control the striking exchanges and hold his own in the clinch for a comfortable decision.
    Prediction: Giles via unanimous decision
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

185 lbs.: Derek Brunson vs. Kevin Holland

Derek Brunson
    Record: 21-7 | Age: 37 | Betting line: +150
    Wins: 12 KO/TKO, 3 SUB, 6 DEC | Losses: 5 KO/TKO, 0 SUB, 2 DEC
    Height: 6’1“ | Reach: 77” | Stance: Southpaw
    Significant Strikes Landed Per Minute: 3.77 | Striking accuracy: 47%
    Strikes Absorbed Per Minute: 2.95 | Striking Defense: 54%
    Takedown Average: 3.02 (31% accuracy) | Takedown Defense: 100%
    Current Ranking: No. 7 | Last fight: Technical knockout win over Edmen Shahbazyan
    Kevin “Trailblazer” Holland
    Record: 21-5 | Age: 28 | Betting line: -170
    Wins: 12 KO/TKO, 5 SUB, 4 DEC | Losses: 0 KO/TKO, 2 SUB, 3 DEC
    Height: 6’3“ | Reach: 81” | Stance: Orthodox
    Significant Strikes Landed Per Minute: 4.74 | Striking accuracy: 57%
    Strikes Absorbed Per Minute: 2.77 | Striking Defense: 56%
    Takedown Average: 1.19 (42% accuracy) | Takedown Defense: 52%
    Current Ranking: No. 10 | Last fight: Knockout win over Ronaldo Souza
    Kevin Holland has been getting a lot of hype over the last two years as the middleweight “Trailblazer” started racking up consecutive wins. Since graduating Dana White’s “Contender Series” in June 2018, Holland has won eight of 10 and four straight, putting him at the tip of the Top 10 rankings. That should give you an idea of how ridiculous the UFC rankings have gotten, since Darren Till somehow earned the No. 4 spot by losing three of his last four and holding only one victory at 185 pounds, a split decision over the hot-and-cold Kelvin Gastelum. Holland’s biggest win to date came against veteran contender Ronaldo Souza, and I think it’s fair to say that beating “Jacare” — who turned 41 back in December — is no longer something to brag about. What Holland can brag about is the Undertaker sit-up knockout against the Brazilian. I would imagine that sent a message to the rest of the middleweight field because Holland, who boasts 12 knockouts and five submissions, can win the fight wherever it goes.
    Brunson doesn’t have as many submissions as his fellow headliner but as we saw against the heavily-touted Edmen Shahbazyan, he's not going to just roll over and play dead because the promotion wants him to. Brunson, a three-time Division II All-American wrestler, is now the winner of three straight having alsotaken out Elias Theodorou and Ian Heinisch along the way. I’m not sure Holland can throw anything at Brunson that he hasn’t already seen against more established fighters. Uriah Hall had speed and Sam Alvey had power but Brunson finished them both. Working against him is the fact that he’s nearly a decade older than Holland and at some point, Father Time humbles us all. Based on what I saw against Shahbazyan, and perhaps some overconfidence on the part of Holland, I’m not sure that time has come just yet. Don’t be surprised to see Brunson survive an early scare, only to find his rhythm and plow through “Trailblazer” for a sweep on the judges’ scorecards.
    Prediction: Brunson def. Holland by unanimous decision
    Related
    ‘Hurricane’ Hits UFC Vegas 22 Lineup

155 lbs.: Gregor Gillespie vs. Brad Riddell

Gregor “The Gift” Gillespie
    Record: 13-1 | Age: 33 | Betting line: -250
    Wins: 6 KO/TKO, 5 SUB, 2 DEC | Losses: 1 KO/TKO, 0 SUB, 0 DEC
    Height: 5’7“ | Reach: 71” | Stance: Orthodox
    Significant Strikes Landed Per Minute: 3.58 | Striking accuracy: 49%
    Strikes Absorbed Per Minute: 2.14 | Striking Defense: 60%
    Takedown Average: 7.02 (47% accuracy) | Takedown Defense: 100%
    Current Ranking: No. 15 | Last fight: Knockout loss to Kevin Lee
    Brad “Quake” Riddell
    Record: 9-1 | Age: 29 | Betting line: +210
    Wins: 5 KO/TKO, 0 SUB, 4 DEC | Losses: 0 KO/TKO, 1 SUB, 0 DEC
    Height: 5’7“ | Reach: 71” | Stance: Orthodox
    Significant Strikes Landed Per Minute: 4.36 | Striking accuracy: 50%
    Strikes Absorbed Per Minute: 2.62 | Striking Defense: 53%
    Takedown Average: 1.00 (37% accuracy) | Takedown Defense: 60%
    Current Ranking: Unranked | Last fight: Unanimous decision win over Alex da Silva Coelho
    Many fighters will tell you that losing a championship or being waxed on the main stage can be oddly liberating. The pressure is gone and there’s nowhere to go but up. Gregor Gillespie expressed similar sentiments this week in what marks his first UFC fight since getting flatlined by Kevin Lee at UFC 244. The loss sent him tumbling down the rankings to No. 15 and all the equity he built up since crossing over from Ring of Combat back in summer 2016, at least in terms of his title aspirations, has long since expired. This business has a “what have you done for me lately” approach to superstars and “The Gift” is running out of time at age 34. Fortunately his skill set, which has resulted in six knockouts and five submissions, hasn't changed simply because he went south against “The Motown Phenom,” but I would reckon Gillespie won’t be so careless with his defense moving forward.
    Brad Riddell is part of the City Kickboxing invasion from New Zealand, alongside Israel Adesanya and Kai Kara France, among others. There were high expectations for “Quake” after running the table at Glory of Heroes and to date he’s been ... “fine.” It’s hard to knock a guy who kicks off his UFC career with three straight wins, but all three have come by way of decision (one of them split) against unranked competition. A win is a win, of course, but the last thing you want is to try to win a decision against an NCAA D-1 National Champion and four-time All-American wrestler. If Riddell plans to unwrap “The Gift,” he’s going to need some of that knockout power he displayed in the first half of his career — and hope that Gillespie makes the same mistake twice.
    Prediction: Gillespie def. Riddell by unanimous decision
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Points Awarded:

KingHawkins gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thedenthead
    thedenthead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Riddell v. Gillespie off. Lame

frankieunits2685

Quote Originally Posted by thedenthead View Post
    Riddell v. Gillespie off. Lame
    ughhhhhhhhhhhh, I was looking forward to this bout for 2 weeks.

Hugo de Naranja

ughhhhhhhhhhhh, I was looking forward to this bout for 2 weeks.
    God fuckingg dammit
    Points Awarded:

frankieunits2685 gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

LeMartin's picks:
    Avila
    Gillespie
    Holland

frankieunits2685

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post

2 of these fights are cancelled.

frankieunits2685

God fuckingg dammit
    I couldn't have said it any better myself...

Hugo de Naranja

I couldn't have said it any better myself...
    Haha. Hopefully rebooked soon but my Gillespie (-150) isn't coming back.

frankieunits2685

Haha. Hopefully rebooked soon but my Gillespie (-150) isn't coming back.
    Yep, books will adjust.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Party time

1.1u JP Buys -137
    0.55u Goes to Decision -135

0.55u Jesse Strader ITD +725

1.1u Roman Dolidze -124
    0.55u Roman Dolidze ITD +135
    0.25 Roman Dolidze By Submission +378

0.55u Grant Dawson By Decision +135
    0.2u Grant Dawson wins in round 3 +1200

0.55u Macy Chiasson By Decision -101
    0.2u Marion Reneau wins in round 3 +1200

1.1u Kenan Song +185
    0.55u Kenan Song ITD +350
    0.2u Kenan Song wins in round 3 +1400

0.55u Adrian Yanez By KO,TKO OR DQ +115
    0.55u Gustavo Lopez +185

0.55u Derek Brunson By Decision +350
    0.55u Kevin Holland By KO,TKO OR DQ +145
    0.2u Kevin Holland wins in round 1 +330
    0.2u Kevin Holland wins in round 2 +550
    0.2u Kevin Holland wins in round 3 +950
    0.2u Derek Brunson wins in round 4 +2250
    0.2u Derek Brunson wins in round 5 +2800

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Thrilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

UFC on ESPN 21: Brunson vs. Holland Picks:
    J.P Buys Round 1 Submission (Guillotine Choke)
    Montel Jackson Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Trevin Giles Round 3 TKO (Punches)
    Leonardo Santos Round 1 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Macy Chiasson Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
    Tai Tuivasa Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Max Griffin Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Adrian Yanez Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Cheyanne Buys Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Derek Brunson Unanimous Decision (49-46 x2, 48-47)

Hugo de Naranja

UFC on ESPN 21: Brunson vs. Holland

ESPN 2 Prelims:

Fight #1: J. Buys (DEBUT) vs. B. Silva
    No Bet

Fight #2: M. Jackson vs. Strader (DEBUT)
    No Bet

Fight #3: Giles vs. Dolidze
    Giles (+114) 1u
    Giles Decision (+261) 0.4u
    Giles Round 2 (+1400) 0.25u
    Giles Round 3 (+1600) 0.35u

Fight #4: L. Santos vs. Dawson
    L. Santos+Dawson Goes Distance (-128) 1u to win 0.78u
    L. Santos Scorecards = No Action (+113) 2u
    L. Santos (+184) 1u
    L. Santos Submission (+850) 0.2u
    L. Santos+Dawson Draw (+6600) 0.1u

Hedge(s):
    Dawson KO/TKO (+600) 0.15u
    Dawson Round 2 KO/TKO (+2100) 0.1u
    Dawson Round 3 KO/TKO (+2500) 0.1u

Fight #5: Chiasson vs. Reneau
    No Bet

Main Card:

Fight #6: Tuivasa vs. Hunsucker (DEBUT)
    No Bet

Fight #7: Yanez vs. G. Lopez
    Yanez+G. Lopez Over 2.5 (+135) 0.5u
    Yanez+G. Lopez Goes Distance (+200) 0.75u

Fight #8: C. Buys (DEBUT) vs. Ruiz (DEBUT)
    C. Buys Decision (-120) 1.2u to win 1u

Fight #9: Griffin vs. Song
    No Bet

Fight #10: Brunson vs. Holland
    Brunson (+164) 0.5u

Hedge:
    Holland KO/TKO (+200) 0.5u
    Points Awarded:

KingHawkins gave Hugo de Naranja 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15343

Chiasson dec-115
    Lady Buys dec -120
    Tuivasa rd1-150
    (+471)

Only bet for .25 unit for a sweat. I may tail Holland tko but odds stink now. +150 best # I have

Hugo de Naranja

GL unlearn!

frankieunits2685

It's kind of annoying that the prelims don't start until 7:30pm EST because of a NIT game...

frankieunits2685

UFC Vegas 22 Prelims:

Giles +100
    Santos +160

1234 ... Last