Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Khamzat Chimaev Might be retiring because of COVID

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Sanity Check 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

I expect Chimaev to fight in the UFC again

WolfTicketDealer
    WolfTicketDealer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7615

All depends on how severe his lung damage is and whether or not it's permanent. I wouldn't be shocked if he never fights again, we really don't know the long term impacts of COVID.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

He will recover and be back---coach should take his cell lol..

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by WolfTicketDealer View Post
    All depends on how severe his lung damage is and whether or not it's permanent. I wouldn't be shocked if he never fights again, we really don't know the long term impacts of COVID.
    That's true. Regardless, I'm wishing him well and hoping he makes a full recovery eventually.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by WolfTicketDealer View Post
    Jibby knows. He has said multiple times that Covid never affects anyone in shape. I have heard that working out makes this shit worse. Prolly the first thing you would think of is to work it out of your body. Not this shit.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

he is done.

dana the greedy fukktard wants him to fight in June but that will just end his career for good.

you need 3 months of training camp to prepare for a fight so he should be fully recovered from covid by now in order to enter training camp. the right thing to do would be to let the guy fully recover (if he ever does who knows) and then give him his 3 months training camp. I mean chimaev is very hyped right now so there is or was a lot of money to be made for dana but by throwing him into the ring with dead lungs and short to almost no real training camp dana is basically killing chimaev for good. he stands no chance against a ranked and fully prepared UFC fighter. once he gets crushed by Edwards in June no-one will give a shit about chimaev anymore.

so instead of milking the cow for many years to come, fukktard dana wants to end chimaevs career in June for some quick cash. if all this is really true, which so far it seems that it is, and not the usual UFC promotion bullshit. but if chimaev goes into the cage with dead lungs and shitty training camp because dana wants him to, I really hope dana gets the china virus in the worst form possible so he is spitting and shitting blood everywhere.