clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

At the end 9f the day its a man fighting a women. The tyranny thing is joke.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Dumv

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Man I couldnt believe it was Fox again when you posted this....end this nonsense LOL

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

I don't blame this dude. They're teaching in schools gender is a social construct. If this crazy world accepts him as a woman, these dumb bitches that get in the ring with him deserve to get their asses beat.

Hope he kills one of them, then he'll be praised as a hero and get a medal of honor.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post

LOL Just what I need, another freakin infatuated stalker running up under my posts and threads spewing idiocy!

Dude don't speak for others on here! & don't assume how much money they have! It makes you look incredibly stupid!

Don't you have anything better to do than this? I don't even have any idea who you are!

All you have made clear is that YOU should leave! Because you are infatuated with a stranger on a sports forum!

LOL Jerky, I don't guess it bothers me that you are bringing light to my stock accomplishments! It is obviously one of the greatest/proudest things I have EVER done in my whole life!!! I have no idea why my accomplishment is "bothering" you and making you stalk my posts!!

How about if I just tell you my story Jerky! One time years ago I didn't have any money! I did not even have enough money for a six pack! So I told this guy I was hanging out with that I needed a job, so I wanted to go get an application. but I was so down and out that when he drove me up to the place, I told him "Hey man, I'm too depressed, you go in there and get the application for me" LOL But I filled it out and I got a job and I started sending my money into the stock market because I was tired of being broke! Okay now let's think about it... If I sent just $5,000 a year into the stock market from then until now, then that is obviously a bunch of money now! Well lets also realize that you are talking about me, and I had time to study and critique the market and pick out what stocks I wanted to buy with my superior business acumen from going to school for it, so what do you think it is worth now? A DAMN LOT!
    But dude! A LOT of people can make some sacrifices and start putting 5,000 per year in the stock market and then see what it will be in 10 or 20 years from now! It will be a lot more than $5,000 times 10 or 20!
    All I'm trying to tell anybody is that you CAN do it yourself too! Even you can Mr. Jerk! If you stop stalking me and concentrate on things that matter in your financial life!!
    I promise you that you can put at least four or five thousand dollars into the stock market per year! I know you can bro!!
    then you can be like me! And then you will have to stalk yourself on here and call yourself a "millionaire"!!! LOL

LOL One other thing you HAVE to do Jerky! Is stop speaking for others! It makes you look uneducated!

What if I said Hey Jerky "All of us here" at SBR wish you would be nice with Ur posts, or just SHUT UP & don't post at all.

Then it would be stupid because I spoke for others. So I would never do that for real.

And "Everybody on SBR" hopes you don't make yourself look stupid anymore when all you have to do is speak for yourself and not speak for others! LOL (no bullshit!)

I'm sorry I said "uneducated" and I'm sorry I said the word "stupid" in my reply!

People tend to start shit with me and then they get 10 times more upset because of my strong worded replies!

And I had done nothing but reply to what THEY instigated with their own rude shit that started it all.

I'd rather none of that happened with you. I can only promise you 2 things! #1. I will never start any rude crap!

And #2. I will be nice if you are nice, and I will be rude if you are rude! I promise I'd rather be nice!

Remember sir, ALL this started because I mentioned on the BT-C thread that I wondered when is ENOUGH

money ENOUGH before you begin to stop trying to make more and instead go spend what you have made!

You have taken that post by me and run over into THREE different threads now trolling me about it! LOL

And I have NO idea who you are or where you came from!!
    I guess all I can ask is when will ENOUGH be ENOUGH for your trolling of me! LOL
    I like him better when he posts as Vitterd.
    Better material IMO

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I like him better when he posts as Vitterd.
    Better material IMO
    LOL I like you better when you aren't stalking MY replies, while TOTALLY ignoring the guy's posts that started it!
    Do you have ANYTHING to say to the guy who trolled me across THREE different threads? Wouldn't you like to tell him to stop trolling? Or would that make you look like you actually had some sense, so you won't do that? LOL I don't even know you, but I have the power over you to make you post something THIS foolish on here? How could you let yourself look so ridiculous on here when ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS NOT MAKE THIS DUMB TROLLING POST??!!

Is there ANY reason that you'd like to share with the board as to why you'd let some posts by me THAT WERE ONLY MADE IN REPLY TO SOMEONE BASHING ME ACROSS THREE SEPARATE THREADS make you turn yourself into a trolling fool and look this freakin stupid on here with a post like what you just made?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-18-21 at 01:41 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trans are men

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trans are men
    Thanks Gold.

Was it really that hard to make a post that actually had to do with the thread topic? LOL Of course not!

First 12