UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Now this is a fight card

Am I think only one who thinks Holloway has almost no chance?....just not the matchup for him
    I just played Holloway today @+203

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2497

So Masvidal looks to be in! Awesome.

WolfTicketDealer
    WolfTicketDealer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7615

Masvidal is interesting against Usman. Going to be tempting depending on price. Either way not a fight to go big on.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

well its official
    Jorge Masvidal steps in on six days' notice to fight Kamaru Usman at UFC 251

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/...d-fight-island

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    well its official
    Jorge Masvidal steps in on six days' notice to fight Kamaru Usman at UFC 251

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/...d-fight-island
    Oh yeah.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

I’m going to be large on Usman with a round 1 Masvidal hedge

WolfTicketDealer

Quote Originally Posted by unitedlad View Post
    I’m going to be large on Usman with a round 1 Masvidal hedge
    Goes distance or Usman decision are better than Usman's ML price, which doesn't have much value. Might even be value on Mas if the line gets wider.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

l

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Muslim Salikhov is an under the radar great fight.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Hugo de Naranja 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

I can see Masvidal/Usman going 5

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Crazy skills right there......amazing matchup----too soon IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Muslim Salikhov is an under the radar great fight.

PaperTrail07

IMO its gonna be Usman dominating as the fight goes on and Masvidal unhappy with the "boring" style usman brings....
    Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    I can see Masvidal/Usman going 5
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael

Chad Mendes dropped Volkanovski. Mad Max is gonna put that boy to sleeeeep. Usman has like 2 kos in the UFC.. definitely ain't putting Masvidal to sleep .. maybe when he's 50

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Chad Mendes dropped Volkanovski. Mad Max is gonna put that boy to sleeeeep. Usman has like 2 kos in the UFC.. definitely ain't putting Masvidal to sleep .. maybe when he's 50
    You know I love Max, but Mendes has WAY more One Punch Power than him.

UncleChael

You know I love Max, but Mendes has WAY more One Punch Power than him.
    Mad Max has more cardio than Mendes and is a better striker than both.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Mad Max has more cardio than Mendes and is a better striker than both.
    Definitely more cardio but I Volkanovski is not a gasser. Holloway feasts on guys that can handle his pace (Pettis, Aldo x2, Ortega) but we saw that Volkanovski had no problems in the later rounds.

Debatable whether Holloway is a better striker than Volkanovski since Volkanovski beat him in a primarily striking fight the first time around.

UncleChael

Definitely more cardio but I Volkanovski is not a gasser. Holloway feasts on guys that can handle his pace (Pettis, Aldo x2, Ortega) but we saw that Volkanovski had no problems in the later rounds.

Debatable whether Holloway is a better striker than Volkanovski since Volkanovski beat him in a primarily striking fight the first time around.
    I know immediately rematches usually don't favour the guy that just lost. I gotta go with what brought me to the dance. I must've watched that Poirier/Holloway fight 50 times... The boy doesn't quit. Debatable on the goat featherweight Holloway is. I'll tune in.
    Edit: let's see rounds 6 thru 10
    Last edited by UncleChael; 07-06-20 at 04:30 PM.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Wow, that´s quite a high odds for Paige? has she got even the slightest of chances?

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by FlaxMartin View Post
    Wow, that´s quite a high odds for Paige? has she got even the slightest of chances?
    Sure. PVZ isn't that good but only Nunes and Shevchenko deserve those kind of favorite odds imo

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

The reason Rose is favored is because the odds makers used their 20 20 vision and saw the first fight where in no way Andrade was winning anything and it makes ya wonder what the hell you guys were watching. I guess you all missed when Andrade tapped. She was getting beat from pillar to post outclassed by a better fighter. Ill give you guys Rose mental state and that is it. Andrade lucked out the first fight and will get stomped this one if Thug is taking it totally seriously. Than we will have the super fight with the Thug and the Asian. Just amazing that people actually think Andrade was taking over in round two lol. She was nothing more than a punching bag who caught lightning in a bottle.

Thor4140

If Max loses that is three fights in a row. Two years ago nobody would have ever predicted that. Incredible he is this big of a dog but i would take Volk here as much as i love Max.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The reason Rose is favored is because the odds makers used their 20 20 vision and saw the first fight where in no way Andrade was winning anything and it makes ya wonder what the hell you guys were watching. I guess you all missed when Andrade tapped. She was getting beat from pillar to post outclassed by a better fighter. Ill give you guys Rose mental state and that is it. Andrade lucked out the first fight and will get stomped this one if Thug is taking it totally seriously. Than we will have the super fight with the Thug and the Asian. Just amazing that people actually think Andrade was taking over in round two lol. She was nothing more than a punching bag who caught lightning in a bottle.
    Down to take Andrade for some BetPoints if you want.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Thrilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael gave Thrilla 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael

If it comes down to one round, I'll take Hiker Holloway at +200. Let's gooooo Blessed Express

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

At SBR Book Holloway right now is +230 lol. I max bet(is only 250points anyway).

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Last time Volk/Max ended up unanimous for Volk but by a hairline. I don't think Max is a 2-1 underdog here. It's more of a 50/50 fight here.

Both fighters attempted 303 significant strikes with Volk landing 23 more of the 303. Max was hitting Volk more in the head/body, but his downfall was not checking those leg kicks as Max absorbed 75 strikes while landing only 17 of his own.

If this fight is close, I wouldn't be surprised to see Max earn the victory to set up a trilogy. At +205 it is well worth the risk to take Max here with those generous odds.

http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/efc40ec41114d8fa

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

I totally agree man. I was even waisted and could see rose winning and I saw no takeover from andrade at all. I don't see why all the thug rose hate. No lucky knockout by dropping rose on here head this time! Thug rose Baby!

PaperTrail07

I just don't think this matchup is good for Max....no hate but he loses again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Last time Volk/Max ended up unanimous for Volk but by a hairline. I don't think Max is a 2-1 underdog here. It's more of a 50/50 fight here.

Both fighters attempted 303 significant strikes with Volk landing 23 more of the 303. Max was hitting Volk more in the head/body, but his downfall was not checking those leg kicks as Max absorbed 75 strikes while landing only 17 of his own.

If this fight is close, I wouldn't be surprised to see Max earn the victory to set up a trilogy. At +205 it is well worth the risk to take Max here with those generous odds.

http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/efc40ec41114d8fa

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    IMO its gonna be Usman dominating as the fight goes on and Masvidal unhappy with the "boring" style usman brings....
    I'd love to see Masvidal knock his ass out but far more likely will be Usman grinding out a unanimous decision win.

PaperTrail07

beside it costing my pocket-I'd love it as well LOL....but yeah...I see him pushing him against the fence-not completely "winning" but on the better side of the exchanges......
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'd love to see Masvidal knock his ass out but far more likely will be Usman grinding out a unanimous decision win.

Thor4140

Down to take Andrade for some BetPoints if you want.
    i am not betting the fight because i dont like the odds. Even tho Rose looked mentally fit on countdown who knows after a round she might want to just give up the sport. I will go even up with you but not the odds that are up today.

WolfTicketDealer

https://youtu.be/BPazFmO0K2E

Where did Andrade tap? If you're referring to 2:11, that's not a tap.

UncleChael

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comment..._this_camp_no/

Holloway says he trained by himself this camp and didn't spar once. The only coaching was via zoom too. Not sure if he's being truthful here but if so, that's insane. Volkanovski's odds are going to go up.
    All in Volkanovski !!

UncleChael

Usman couldn't draw money with a green crayon and white piece paper - Colby Covington

First 12345 ... Last