Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

solid fight right here, glad they picked him up

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

I'd like to see Arlovski get back on track, that Bart Rogers fight really set him back, especially in the network tv fans eyes who don't really know him.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

The Pitbull is the man. Very fun to watch. Strikeforce is trying at least!

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

It is a shame that his chin is such a liability. His stand up is great to watch, but the lights get turned out too damn quick.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

bigfoot is going to be a good fight

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

The May STRIKEFORCE card is really shaping up. Fedor vs Werdum, Arlovski vs Silva and Rogers vs Overeem.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

yea the April card is great with 3 title fights and the May show is gooing to be a HW showdown, with Fedor leading the way

THE_LOCKSMITH

speaking of the May HW card, Is Overeem Rogers a title fight? I think Overeem is still the StrikeForce HW champion, and Rogers is getting a shot after his loss to Fedor. If there all on the same card why not Fedor Vs Overeem for the StrikeForce HW title?

Eccocide
    2010 MMA Results: +69.3225 units
    Eccocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    speaking of the May HW card, Is Overeem Rogers a title fight? I think Overeem is still the StrikeForce HW champion, and Rogers is getting a shot after his loss to Fedor. If there all on the same card why not Fedor Vs Overeem for the StrikeForce HW title?

It's a non title fight. Fedora management has said they don't see the point in fighting overeem as he hasn't defended his title in 2 years and hasn't fought anybody. So we get this instead. Kinda silly if u ask me.

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    and will face BigFoot Silva on may 15th

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Arl...ikeforce-22957
    That should be a bad ass fight, Arlovskis glass jaw is defiantly gonna be put to the test here.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Strikeforce making some moves. I like it. Their last card was really entertaining, and i'm looking forward to a lot of the fight rumors i'm hearing from them. Good stuff.

Eccocide
    2010 MMA Results: +69.3225 units
    Eccocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by Eccocide View Post
    It's a non title fight. Fedora management has said they don't see the point in fighting overeem as he hasn't defended his title in 2 years and hasn't fought anybody. So we get this instead. Kinda silly if u ask me.
    Well, Strikeforce is changing their story. Now it looks like Rogers WILL get a title fight off a loss lol...............

"According to The Fight Show with Mauro Ranallo and Alistair Overeem: (audio) [at the 9:30 min mark]
    MARCH 2 - Mauro interviewed CBS Vice President of Programming Kelly Kahl - Highlights:

- Announcing that Herschel Walker will likely not be on the Strikeforce CBS card.

- Fedor Emelianenko not being on the card because of M-1 disputes.

- Whether or not CBS will air more MMA content other than the 3 fights themselves.

- A possible fourth title fight added to the CBS [May 15th] card between Brett Rogers and Alistair Overeem (also confirmed by Alistair Overeem, comment available in podcast).
    From Mauro:
    "Well I know what you're asking yourself. Didn't Brett Rogers lose his last outing against Fedor Emelianenko and now he's fighting for the title? Well that appears to be the case. And one of the reasons of course is what we alluded to with Kelly Kahl, the status of Fedor Emelianenko with Strikeforce. We know there have been issues going on with Emelianenko's promoter M-1 Global. The relationship with Strikeforce said to be maybe not as rock solid as it would appear but when reached for comment. The source at Strikeforce said no comment but hopefully something’s will be cleared up in the near future."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/3/2/...s-brett-rogers

cky312
    cky312's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's really sad to see but Fedor's legacy will forever be hampered by M-1's controlling management. From not competing in UFC before his prime as well as contract disputes that keeps on holding him off from doing what he does best.

THE_LOCKSMITH

We will be lucky if Fedor fights twice in 2010, the way it looks now he may not fight till 6 months into 2010.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

that should be a great fight card.brent rogers will win it because he is by far the best fighter in the heavyweight devision as long as fedor doesnt fight with him again.