Eduardo23
    Eduardo23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2356

WWE Money in the Bank 2020 Picks and Predictions

WWE Money in the Bank takes place on May 10th at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, with no audience. We break down the event and share our best bets.
    Are you betting this event? Who do you like? Read more here.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Pass

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Coronavirus is causing a huge stir throughout the world and one Walmart shopper was outraged by what she saw at her local store.

The woman took to Facebook to share a photo of an official WWE nWo shirt that is for sale and said, “Global Elites pushing for the NWO (New World Order) which includes one world leader, one world religion, one world currency and one world government.”

She ended by saying it is time to show Walmart ‘what we think’ and start supporting small business. Of course, you can imagine the comments the post received due to it being public.

Some comments from readers include, “nWo is wrestling and thats been around for years” and “Walmart is selling a wrestling t shirt, far from an agenda platform for world domination.”

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Coronavirus is causing a huge stir throughout the world and one Walmart shopper was outraged by what she saw at her local store.

The woman took to Facebook to share a photo of an official WWE nWo shirt that is for sale and said, “Global Elites pushing for the NWO (New World Order) which includes one world leader, one world religion, one world currency and one world government.”

She ended by saying it is time to show Walmart ‘what we think’ and start supporting small business. Of course, you can imagine the comments the post received due to it being public.

Some comments from readers include, “nWo is wrestling and thats been around for years” and “Walmart is selling a wrestling t shirt, far from an agenda platform for world domination.”

I'm gonna look at my local Walmart for an NWO shirt. Too......sweeeeet!

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Can't fix stupid.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

The NWO is 4 Life

best time in wrestling for me was the NWO in WCW

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Does Shane McMahon still do that money dance? That was entertaining

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

this money in the bank sounds like it could be pretty entertaining

they are fighting their way "up the corporate ladder"... starting at the ground floor of the wwe headquarters building and ending up on the roof

bayley at -350 is the lock of the century... unless tamina snuka has some kind of dirt on the mcmahons there is no way she wins title

od120731
    od120731's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2093

be careful, Tamina could do a Jinder from outta nowhere

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by od120731 View Post
    be careful, Tamina could do a Jinder from outta nowhere
    did you see jinder is back?

he was only the champ to get all that $$$ from india

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Proving once again, NWO was one of pro wrestlings greatest marketing hype trains of all time.

od120731
    od120731's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2093

I guess now it's obvious that AJ is getting the contract. However I wouldn't have mind if Aleister won

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

the theme song started playing in my head... and the words HEY YO! prefer the black and white shirt

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    The NWO is 4 Life

best time in wrestling for me was the NWO in WCW
    WCW/NWO Revenge on the N64.... one of the greatest video games of my teenage yrs when it came to being fun no matter how much you played it... spearing and jack hammering the penetrate out of everyone over and over

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    WCW/NWO Revenge on the N64.... one of the greatest video games of my teenage yrs when it came to being fun no matter how much you played it... spearing and jack hammering the penetrate out of everyone over and over
    Dude you ain't lying. That was by far the best wrestling game ever. That and Golden Eye 007 were my fav 64 games of all time.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lol i thought this shiit was setup already

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Dude you ain't lying. That was by far the best wrestling game ever. That and Golden Eye 007 were my fav 64 games of all time.
    yes can't forget the goldeneye game that started a revolution

and san francisco rush was an addictive racing game

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Tonight

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

This was a god awful event
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: romecloneout