SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Make no sense
    Players in the NBA are getting 40 million a year for a reason. They're the prized possessions of this country. There's 400 guys in the entire NBA.... 400.... Not gonna risk that shit cause of some fukkin airborn disease.

You're like 50 years old and don't understand this shit?

Smh
    NBA players are THE prized possession of this country??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I don't give 2 farts about NBA players. Great job throwing a ball into a hoop boys, keep it up!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Make no sense

Leagues not gonna endanger their players. Think it's about fans?

Without players, every sports league collapses.

If you let NBA players go at it, it's just a matter of time before they all have it. Closest contact sport their is. Then what happens when a few main stars get sick, can't play, then others say "I'm not playing." Then you have a shit storm on your hands.

You think fans run sports leagues? Lmao.

Players in the NBA are getting 40 million a year for a reason. They're the prized possessions of this country. There's 400 guys in the entire NBA.... 400.... Not gonna risk that shit cause of some fukkin airborn disease.

You're like 50 years old and don't understand this shit?

Smh
    yeah that would really suck if a few players didn't play for a couple months

oh wait

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

WWE released a lot of talent.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    WWE released a lot of talent.
    and they're still doing pretty well... weird how small a % of revenue the live show attendance/concessions/merchandise has become

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    NBA players are THE prized possession of this country??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I don't give 2 farts about NBA players. Great job throwing a ball into a hoop boys, keep it up!
    Considering there's only 400 people in the world, out of 8 billion, who can do it at that level, yeah...keep it up...

Athletes, in particular NBA ones, as they hold the most global appeal, are the prized possessions of this country. You can see the country falling apart now without sports. People are so bored, they're watching fukking Tiger King, one of the worst shows ever produced. That is the standard we've descended to. This is our entertainment?

Entertainment runs this fukking country. Hollywood and Sports. You better believe that. If no one had movies and TV shows, and no sports, it'd be a shit storm.

Without entertainment, this country falls apart, never forget that.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah let's see what's gonna happen

2 people will have "THE VIRUS"... it will be 98 year olds with pneumonia and the media/government will say "oh my fukking god it's a second wave!!!! let's lock everyone in their fukking house again"

and all you stupid scared sheep will fukking hide under your beds for 6 more weeks until you can be jabbed with the REAL VIRUS (vaccine)

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    No because it's exactly what will happen for science reason. I wanted to go back to work with this shit behind. Us, now I'm putting myself at risk again because of incompetent governor and president
    Fortunately you're wrong more often than Landers.

milwaukee mike

Considering there's only 400 people in the world, out of 8 billion, who can do it at that level, yeah...keep it up...

Athletes, in particular NBA ones, as they hold the most global appeal, are the prized possessions of this country. You can see the country falling apart now without sports. People are so bored, they're watching fukking Tiger King, one of the worst shows ever produced. That is the standard we've descended to. This is our entertainment?

Entertainment runs this fukking country. Hollywood and Sports. You better believe that. If no one had movies and TV shows, and no sports, it'd be a shit storm.

Without entertainment, this country falls apart, never forget that.

that show is fantastic

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I dunno-its not NO BALLS, My guess it was advice from lawyers....... dont forget how criminal the justice system is LOL....

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Points Awarded:

ace7550 gave Roger T. Bannon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    i remember reading about this one time... what a freak accident

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    No because it's exactly what will happen for science reason. I wanted to go back to work with this shit behind. Us, now I'm putting myself at risk again because of incompetent governor and president
    pussy

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

that show is fantastic
    Expectations have gone down.

Just moved to California.

People think InNOut is "amazing." Wtf? Tried it and said "it's good for fast food, I make a way better burger than this in my house." Ppl were shocked. They don't even know how to make shit out here, think a gourmet meal is prego and noodles and some shrimp. Smh.

Ppl have low expectations nowadays, hence the infatuation with Tiger King, the movies being released by Netflix that they're spending millions to make, terrible novels becoming international best sellers.

That's why whatever business you're in, if you just aspire to be the best, even if you fall short of that, you still have a chance to be a bestseller, you still have a chance to have a successful restaurant, you still have a chance to _______.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Expectations have gone down.

Just moved to California.

People think InNOut is "amazing." Wtf? Tried it and said "it's good for fast food, I make a way better burger than this in my house." Ppl were shocked. They don't even know how to make shit out here, think a gourmet meal is prego and noodles and some shrimp. Smh.

Ppl have low expectations nowadays, hence the infatuation with Tiger King, the movies being released by Netflix that they're spending millions to make, terrible novels becoming international best sellers.

That's why whatever business you're in, if you just aspire to be the best, even if you fall short of that, you still have a chance to be a bestseller, you still have a chance to have a successful restaurant, you still have a chance to _______.
    Come on man, Cup 'o Noddles alone cost $3.50 here...

First 123