Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave Thrilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Covington crying like a bitch after getting jaw broke. You lost. Move on.
    He deserved it, he's a shiiiit talker. He gives Trump supporters a bad name..

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I got Max up big myself and I bet against him.. Octagon control and peppering on points.
    What in the heck is wrong with you? You're the only person in the world that had Holloway up after 3 rds. Either you are stupid or you have no idea what it means to be "winning" in a MMA fight.
    Points Awarded:

Wohlford gave bitcoinLuke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    What in the heck is wrong with you? You're the only person in the world that had Holloway up after 3 rds. Either you are stupid or you have no idea what it means to be "winning" in a MMA fight.
    I saw it different what do you want from me?? I won the bet though and just didn't agree with the decision, I was being honest.. Max was walking down the midget all fight and peppering him with his fists as I saw it..

This cashed below so I'm not complaining.. RELAX!!!! I'm glad Max lost as I got paid.

I just think if you wanna take the win against the title and championship belt contender you need to win it clearly without controversy and not always by a sketchy score card decision, especially when I see that top ranked fighter (Max) and former champ walking down his opponent and showing FULL Octagon control and aggression.

$100.00 $170.00 Win 12/14/19 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1101 Alexander Volkanovski +170* vs Max Holloway

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

I saw it different what do you want from me?? I won the bet though and just didn't agree with the decision, I was being honest.. Max was walking down the midget all fight and peppering him with his fists as I saw it..

This cashed below so I'm not complaining.. RELAX!!!! I'm glad Max lost as I got paid.

I just think if you wanna take the win against the title and championship belt contender you need to win it clearly without controversy and not always by a sketchy score card decision, especially when I see that top ranked fighter (Max) and former champ walking down his opponent and showing FULL Octagon control and aggression.

$100.00 $170.00 Win 12/14/19 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1101 Alexander Volkanovski +170* vs Max Holloway
    Glad for the win, well done.

He wont convincingly imo, and a championship fight shouldnt be scored differently. If we dont have enough issues with judging, think how fked up that rule would have made score cards. All fights should be sanctioned and judged fight under the exact same criterieas imo.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Jibbbs....Holloway was getting worked LOL.....
    I got Max up big myself and I bet against him.. Octagon control and peppering on points.

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

MMA MANIA Prelims -

145 lbs.:
    Chase Hooper vs. Daniel Teymur

Going to start tracking Stumberg's writeups.

Stumberg was 4-4 on sides this time with 2 of his wins being heavy favorites. He was 0-8 on side/method/round.

Fedor
    Nowhere to go but up...
    Fedor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12546

I haven't seen a report from Hugo. How was the event and experience? I understand when your fighter loses (dammit Bader), but any thoughts about attending? I went to Chicago, NY, LA during the Bellator tournament (me and my teen son; was awesome without the perfect ending).

Watching from the new ESPN ppv streaming, hated the format and didn't live up to the potential. I'm probably on a watch list now.

Btw, considered Japan Bellator for a split second (Japan is his gotta see place), but not happening. Car and college money...

First ... 4567